Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (66464 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by janejive(f): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
DAntivirus:
This is just a result of over speeding... showing off senseless stupid driving skills... the way people drive this days on 3rd mainland bridge alone like demons are pursuing them and when u caution them they tell you "you don't have liver"... this is where it ends.

God please protect us

Some drivers will even ask "you dey fear?"

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2018
1) Broad daylight
2) Dry road surface
3) Divided roadway
4) Clear visibility
5) Perfect roadway

Yet the maroon still manage to plow into the back of a trailer angry

They survived flight and allowed themselves to be driven to death by some nimrod that most likely bought his license.

Nigeria needs to mandate trailer safety bars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:
1) Broad daylight
2) Dry road surface
3) Divided roadway
4) Clear visibility
5) Perfect roadway
6) Newer vehicle

They survived flight and allowed themselves to be driven to death by some nimrod that most likely bought his license.

Nigeria needs to mandate trailer safety bars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by SexytorresE(f): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2018
Oh! They all sat @ the front row cry cry
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by SexytorresE(f): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2018
May their souls rest in peace. So serious cry cry
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Ategberoson(m): 9:19pm On Jun 12, 2018
so pathetic but which sane person will travel to Europe and still have time to come back to this useless country?

I swear once I leave this country, I don't see any reason why should I come down to Nigeria again

rip anyway

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Okezedan(m): 9:22pm On Jun 12, 2018
Today i was angry cos i lost my laptop. Buh afta reading dz news, i just Thank for Live

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ategberoson:
so pathetic but which sane person will travel to Europe and still have time to come back to this useless country?

I swear once I leave this country, I don't see any reason why should I come down to Nigeria again

rip anyway

You’ll be back. Trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by grandstar(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Some very stupid ones will be telling the driver to go faster.

Some will even say, "The guy can speed!". Yes, speed one day to your death.

Rest In Peace (Eccl 9:5,10)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Maket: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
From Spain to Nigeria nothing happened. This is bad news. SMH IN ANGER. To console ourselves when we have nothing to do we said RIP.
Where was this driver speeding to? He wants to show how skillful he is with engine and ended up finishing a family.
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by lereinter(m): 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
Jehovah have mercy
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by autonomous22: 9:47pm On Jun 12, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:
Village people fear them

Everything na Village ppl abi.... Even wen driver is d cause, u still blame innocent village ppl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Ategberoson(m): 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You’ll be back. Trust me.

come back to show up? because that's what average Nigerians in diaspora come home to do

anyone I need to see, I'll invited them over, there is nothing special about this retrogressive country that I would be coming back to visit

there is lastma, there is still heavy traffick jam in Lagos

road safety on the road and we still keep recording accident than those country that don't even have road marshal cops
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
The driver may have dozed.
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

come back to show up? because that's what average Nigeria in diaspora come home to do

anyone I need to see, I'll invited them over, there is nothing special about this retrogressive country that I would be coming back to visit

there is lastma, there is still heavy traffick jam in Lagos

road safety on the road and we still keep recording accident than those country that don't even have road marshal cops

Please explain the bolded.

There’s car accidents here too. Fantastic multi car pile ups.

You haven’t left yet. When you do then you’ll realize a few things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Bullhari007(m): 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2018
village people at work
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by kwajahafiz(m): 10:05pm On Jun 12, 2018
U are daft, for believing every death is an act of the village people.

quote author=HITTED post=68423220]Village people couldn't even let them get home before they strike. cry[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 12, 2018
That guys brain popped out of his head cry cry cry this is a very sad event.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by HITTED(m): 10:08pm On Jun 12, 2018
kwajahafiz:
U are daft, for believing every death is an act of the village people.

quote author=HITTED post=68423220]Village people couldn't even let them get home before they strike. cry

Is that how you address your father?
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Baroba(m): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ategberoson:

rip anyway

Am sure they still have loved ones in Nigeria.. May their souls RIP..Quite graphic.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by santricedupas(m): 10:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
why can't dey charter libra motors, and fg should eradicate toyota hiace buses for touring and long shuttle, or enforce speed limits cheaaps of not more than 85 km hr on each toyota hiace bus, while I was serving in ph in 2015 I entered one toyota hiace bus after ore, heading towards Benin I sat at the front seat, the driver did 165 km hr consistently for 2 hrs I was just praising Jesus in my mind

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by chendstone01(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2018
potentialOAU:
shocked
Tragic! Tragic!! Tragic!!!
This is beyond sadness!
m Mr Omar Everbody hate Chris

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Besto(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
eyaaa cry

meanwhile, guys are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then kindly add me on skype for a video chat session wink wink my username is Isabel okoh. serious buyers only please undecided!!

Isabel Goodluck omokodion is a big scammer
Operates with this acct Fidelity bank Account number 6172905252.
Don't ever do anything with this crook.
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 12, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

In addition to praising Jesus, why did you not let him know that you do not feel safe with his driving?

Exactly.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Meesquared000(m): 11:36pm On Jun 12, 2018
someone I know escaped this by entering the next bus at the iyanre park this morning. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by GavelSlam: 12:33am On Jun 13, 2018
chendstone01:

m
Mr Omar Everbody hate Chris

Li'l dude from across the corner, let me hold a dollar.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by DateMynd44(m): 12:47am On Jun 13, 2018
EgunMogaji:
1) Broad daylight
2) Dry road surface
3) Divided roadway
4) Clear visibility
5) Perfect roadway

They survived flight and allowed themselves to be driven to death by some nimrod that most likely bought his license .
perfect perfect analysis. All the 5 points you stated above was just exactly what I observed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Dollabiz: 1:19am On Jun 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by DAntivirus: 3:55am On Jun 13, 2018
united442:

if they see that the road is free and empty,they will just smile,the next na 'jar 1'..if anything happens,it will now be difficult and too late for them to apply brake.

Exactly, even keke napep drivers are now worse
Re: Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain by Okeikpu(m): 4:29am On Jun 13, 2018
Welcome to the Zoo
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force Plane Crashes In Kaduna State (Photos) / The New International Passport Will Commence On April 29 - Price & How To Apply / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.