Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. (1726 Views)

How June 12, 1993 Election Was Annulled - Prof. Humphrey Nwosu (Video) / Humphrey Nwosu Writes Buhari On Abiola’s Award / Professor Humphrey Nwosu's Account Of The Annulment Of The June 12 1993 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by LaudableXX: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2018
ofai:
Your subtlety has long been exposed. Anytime you spew hate directly or indirectly on Igbo, you will double dose of its acidic version.

Point out exactly where I spewed hate on the Igbo inside this thread. sad Or were you baptised with the water of lies and falsehood as you were growing up?

Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by ofai: 12:32am On Jun 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

Yes, Nwosu was an active player during the 1993 election who failed to announce the winner of the presidential election, by terming it inconclusive, due to his cowardice. undecided And thanks for letting us know that your baptismal name is "Nwa ekwensu," since you have shown us the relationship between yourself and the devil. Keep it up! wink

Mr. Coward, speak to yourself.

None of your lineage is near nwosus bravery before and during the election. He stood his ground despite the annulment of the election by IBB.
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by ofai: 12:34am On Jun 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

Point out exactly where I spewed hate on the Igbo inside this thread. sad Or were you baptised with the water of lies and falsehood as you were growing up?

I know how you manifest your hatred. Sometimes with brash, sometimes with finesse. Anyhow, I will still expose you.
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by LaudableXX: 12:45am On Jun 13, 2018
ofai:
Mr. Coward, speak to yourself.

None of your lineage is near nwosus bravery before and during the election. He stood his ground despite the annulment of the election by IBB.
ofai:
I know how you manifest your hatred. Sometimes with brash, sometimes with finesse. Anyhow, I will still expose you.
Nwosu did NOT manifest any bravery. sad Stop trying to rewrite history. undecided He manifested cowardice, by declining to release the result of the 1993 presidential election. No matter how much you rant, you can not undo Nwosu's failure to announce the winner of that presidential election. He did not stand any grounds. He disappeared from public view in 1993, only to re-surface in 2008, when he wanted to launch a book. sad Stop exposing your aversion for the truth, because of the hatred in your soul!
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by ofai: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

Nwosu did NOT manifest any bravery. sad Stop trying to rewrite history. undecided He manifested cowardice, by declining to release the result of the 1993 presidential election. No matter how much you rant, you can not undo Nwosu's failure to announce the winner of that presidential election. He did not stand any grounds. He disappeared from public view in 1993, only to re-surface in 2008, when he wanted to launch a book. sad

Did you notice that you are the lone voice here exposing your stupidity? Its unfortunate.
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by Back1lane: 12:52am On Jun 13, 2018
ofai:

You think insulting his father makes your argument superior or more intelligent? Malu's dung is more useful and valuable than you.

Wail your response to your father as well.
That is the only thing I think.
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by LaudableXX: 12:54am On Jun 13, 2018
ofai:
Did you notice that you are the lone voice here exposing your stupidity? Its unfortunate.
No, sir. sad The only stupid opinions that have been expressed so far, are the ones coming from you. Thank God, everyone can read and they can see it. Try to grow up.
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by ofai: 12:57am On Jun 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

No, sir. sad The only stupid opinions that have been expressed so far, are the ones coming from you. Thank God, everyone can read and they can see it. Try to grow up.

Shut up and read this

https://www.nairaland.com/4558423/mko-igbos-yaraduas-revisionism
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by LaudableXX: 1:00am On Jun 13, 2018

Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by ofai: 1:01am On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=68429058][/quote]

Choi. E pain you wella. Pls by all means read it -

Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by LaudableXX: 1:03am On Jun 13, 2018
ofai:
Choi. E pain you wella. Pls by all means read it -

Again, your posts are full of pettiness, propaganda and falsehood. sad Those are the qualities you are known for. Who would want to take you seriously? When you are ready for tutorials, come back in here for some more lessons.... undecided
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by ofai: 1:06am On Jun 13, 2018
LaudableXX:

Again, your posts are full of pettiness, propaganda and falsehood. sad Those are the qualities you are known for. Who would want to take you seriously? When you are ready for tutorials, come back in here for some more lessons.... undecided

Thank you, but read the link I sent to you and catch some sense. I didn't compile it if you must know. Its gotten from an archived book.
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by LaudableXX: 1:08am On Jun 13, 2018
ofai:
Thank you, but read the link I sent to you and catch some sense. I didn't compile it if you must know. Its gotten from an archived book.
And the Aladejare person you quoted, got his facts totally wrong. sad Yet you are waving it up and down, like the holy grail. Can't you distinguish between fact & exaggeration? Can't you spot the difference between illogicality and hypothetical analogies?
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by kayfra: 1:34am On Jun 13, 2018
ofai:

If only you follow his posts from time to time, you would discover that anything Igbo gives him the creeps.

Other maybe criticizing constructively, his own is bent on hate. To steal, kill and destroy anything that will give Igbo some credit.

He is trying to discredit nwosus role in June 12 so in order to remove anything Igbo out of the June 12 struggle.

You don't know this guy.

You are a mumu and insecure tribal bigot. He didn't mention igbo and yet you spin it like he attacked the tribe. Reeks of clanish and extremely primitive thinking.

1 Like

Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by LaudableXX: 1:42am On Jun 13, 2018
kayfra:
You are a mumu and insecure tribal bigot. He didn't mention igbo and yet you spin it like he attacked the tribe. Reeks of clanish and extremely primitive thinking.

No mind di yeye guy. Dem don swear for am. angry Can't you see how illogical he is?
Re: Charles Ogbu Lashes Out At Buhari For Not Honouring Humphrey Nwosu. by Ovamboland(m): 3:51am On Jun 13, 2018
Built2last:

JUNE12 AND THE BUHARI SCAM

By Charles Ogbu

Nigeria is a funny country, in a negative way, I mean. NigeriaNS are even funnier, still in that same negative way.

A criminally inept ex-treasonous Dictator-turned genocide President wakes up few months to another election he is taking part in and claims he is honoring a man whose mandate and life were stolen by another dictator this present dictator served and still praise even now, and then he draws up the list of the Awardees to include the Presumed winner of that election, his Vice Presidential candidate and an activist who fought bravely for the stolen mandate but somehow, just somehow, this President conveniently forgets the man who conducted that same election adjudged the freest and fairest in the history of elections in the country and even took the grave personal risk to announce the result until he was stopped by the military Thugs with a voodoo court order and his Electoral commission dissolved.

So in a nutshell, even a Kingibe who abandoned the mandate, broke bread and went to bed with the Annuller-in-Chief of that election is more deserving of recognition on democratic credentials than the man who conducted the election and left no one in doubt as to who won

And, Nigerians are clapping for this double faced President.

No one is asking how a man can claim to adore Abiola and honor him while still adoring and honoring the same Abacha who stole that mandate and even killed him and his wife.

No one is tasking this man to prove he is not a moral crook desperate for votes by getting INEC to declare the whole result so we could stop this mockery of using the phrase "PRESUMED WINNER" while referring to the winner of that election.

Meanwhile, the man who supervised that treason against the whole country not only yet draw breath, he goes about his business with neither State Actors nor non-State Actors initiating legal measures to force him to account for what happened.

Quite frankly, ours is a broken society peopled by Primitive Morons who are being ruled by conscience-less clinical idiots.

We have a long way to go as a people and as a country. Tragedy is, we have not even initiated the very first step in this very long and perilous journey.

A shame, isn't it?

But 95% Ibos still voted for Jonathan after he honoured Abacha knowing fully well his role on June 12, the killing of Abiola's wife and shooting many other innocent Nigerians on the streets. Jonathan also went ahead to effect the release Major Al Mustapha the master mind of the assassination of Kudirat, Alfed Rewane, shooting in eye of Ibru, shooting of Abraham Adesanya, and afterwards coming to solicit for Yoruba votes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwankwaso: Why I’m Supporting My Son-in- Law To Be The Next Governor Of Kano / Osun Rerun:security Forces Attack And Brutalise PDP Agent In Osogbo(photos) / What I Saw In Ogbomosho Using Google Map

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.