Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola (44068 Views)

Naira Vs Dollar: A Picture With Deep Meaning. / Sujimoto Boss, Ogundele Emerges Vanguard Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 / Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by afonjaman: 12:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Sijibomi Ogundele, the Boss of Sujimoto Construction limited has expressed desire in rewarding any person who is able to find a picture of him with MKO Abiola with five million naira.

The Billionaire enterpreneur shared this on social media as follows:

"In 1993, i met Chief MKO Abiola just before Elections.He shook my hnd and encourged me.After enquiring about my name, photographer at the event took picture of us.
Unfortunately, i dont have the picture
Anyone who can dig up this picture will get a 5 Million Naira Cash Reward"

Source:https://afonjaman.com/billionaire-boss-of-sujimotos-wants-to-give-5-million-if-you-can-find-this-picture/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Who will the lucky photographer be

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by goldbim(f): 6:07am On Jun 13, 2018
Wow! wink. Who knows? the picture might just be in an old envelope/album somewhere in Baba foto's shop gathering dust..if you know your dad had an uncle p/ lady B type of studio in the early 90's. You can try your luck.!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Exwizard: 6:26am On Jun 13, 2018
one day i will definately rise again. yesterday i lose everything i hv to theft.

30 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by itspzpics(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Nibo
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by hope4nigeria(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Exwizard:
one day i will definately rise again. yesterday i lose everything i hv to theft, my system, phone and all my hard earned money. now my final yr exam start in two weeks, how would you advice me move on? cos even when am trying to keep moving the taught of loosing everything to theft kept keeping me down.
my advice, look for this picture

275 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Tamarapetty(f): 6:59am On Jun 13, 2018
Goodluck
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by wisino1(m): 7:25am On Jun 13, 2018
Let me quickly sharpen my Photoshop skills........ Please sir give me a minute I have it

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Unluckrees(m): 9:20am On Jun 13, 2018
Use photoshop run the thing. Can't even find pics of my grandparents

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Giddymoney(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2018
grin

ABA boys where are you guys when you are needed the most

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by ayusco85(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2018
How am I suppose to know whr it is

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by inoki247: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2018
b doin ursef i can't even find my naming Ceremony picture aw i wan take find yours.. your missing picture iz lik a Maths calculation dat av no final answer...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by reantv(m): 9:52am On Jun 13, 2018
Wise way to spend money right?

Own your dream today at our now selling homes at Karimo District(FCT) by Turkish Hospitals. See signature for details.

Dynamic JT Homes
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by bolex04(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
you are mad
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Aregs(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
hope4nigeria:
lol

5 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Cornerstone2020(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Stunts !
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by innobets(m): 9:53am On Jun 13, 2018
Wait make In do pohotoshop for u, I go need that 5M grin

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by SlimChizzy4(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Picture dats in my gallery since.... Lol

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by boyjo: 9:54am On Jun 13, 2018
hope4nigeria:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by seguno2: 9:55am On Jun 13, 2018
hope4nigeria:

I am almost certain that he will ignore you and your suggestion.
Why
He prefers to beg and expect dash money than to think and work hard.
Forgetting that those who dash him money are stealing his destiny.

9 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
you dey mad.. you wait until now to offer the money.. everybody just dey use abiola name dey shine up and dan.. useless people

2 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by DaBillionnaire: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2018
bolex04:
you are mad

shu shocked

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by itiswellandwell: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Somebody will find it before this week runs out. Just watch out.

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Exwizard:
one day i will definately rise again. yesterday i lose everything i hv to theft, my system, phone and all my hard earned money. now my final yr exam start in two weeks, how would you advice me move on? cos even when am trying to keep moving the taught of loosing everything to theft kept keeping me down.
hummm
You registered this account may 30 2018 and just within an interval of 14 days u came to Nairaland to announce ur stolen items. Is this a new format of seeking pity for someone to help you out.... I smell lies here. See what you have been posting. Just two days ago u lost ur job and just yesterday ur phones were stolen.... Were u not d same person advertising to sell his phone here on nairaland just yesterday?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 13, 2018
THE PICTURE DEY SAMBISA FOREST, I SAW IT THEIR

2 Likes

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Onyinye15(f): 10:00am On Jun 13, 2018
Ultimate search

Oga make it 10m

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by funkyjms: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Unluckrees:
Use photoshop run the thing. Can't even find pics of my grandparents

Photoshop? It's not possible.
Do you know the location the event took place? I'm sure he has the "setting" of the event on his head and it must correspond with the picture.

innobets:
Wait make In do pohotoshop for u, I go need that 5M grin

Money no dey reach the rich.
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by victorazyvictor(m): 10:01am On Jun 13, 2018
Exwizard:

Go and look for this picture, this is an opportunity for poor people like you.

1 Like

Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Jun 13, 2018
shocked
Re: Sijibomi Ogundele Of Sujimotos To Give N5 Million For A Picture With MKO Abiola by Donopsiano(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2018
where are my photoshopper friends oooo....work yaff come cool cool grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Business Ideas In Nigeria In 2017 / FCMB Names Yemisi Edun As Acting MD / Credit Alert From An Unknown Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.