Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,671 members, 7,805,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. (3049 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Unveils His 6-year-old Son, Obinna's Hotel In Owerri / Philanthropist, Prince Onyeka Eze Buries 40-Year-Old Sister In Anambra (Photos) / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Gabrie300(m): 2:06am On Jun 13, 2018
A heart broken father fom Arkansas (U.S.A) shared a photo of his son, Jackson doing something"a little boy should not have done".
Jackson was comforting his 4 year old sister,(Addy)on her death bed by putting his hand on her head and Addy herself holding his left hand few minutes before her Death.
Adalym "Addy"joy sotter was diagnosed with a type of turmor in her brain stem known as Diffuse Intrinsic-Pontene Giloma (DIPG)in November 2016.About a year and a half after her diagnosis,the little girl's life was coming to an end.
Addy's father"Matt sooter"frequently posted updates on his daughter's health on a Facebook group,"Hope For Addy joy-Fighting DIPG".The photo of his son comforting Addy was one post in particular that gained widespread attention.
The Now-Viral photo showed Jackson saying"Goodbye to my partner in crime,My playmate,My best friend,and my little sister".The posts read.
The photo was shared Thousands of times and attracted millions of people.
It is reported that the parents have spent over 200,000 dollars (73 million Naria) before her death, on her surgeries just to save her life.

she was born April 28 2014 and died 1:04 am on June 3rd 2018, leaving millions of people in tears.

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by sinaj(f): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2018
Looks like he is praying for her smiley

3 Likes

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by SenorFax(m): 2:10am On Jun 13, 2018
Touching embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Emekus92(m): 2:31am On Jun 13, 2018
Me myself I'm touched.

2 Likes

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:45am On Jun 13, 2018
cry

Life is too short indeed ..

1 Like

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Gabrie300(m): 3:13am On Jun 13, 2018
More.

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by marshalcarter: 3:58am On Jun 13, 2018
cry

1 Like

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Nobody: 4:09am On Jun 13, 2018
So sad... God why do little kids die... They are not supposed to die cry
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by pemiakd: 4:50am On Jun 13, 2018
cry cry RIp baby girl

She is just too young to die
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Realhommie(m): 5:36am On Jun 13, 2018
Sincerely I was moved, I imagine how close they were as in the kinda special bond they shared and life without the sister for the little dude.. It's a scar little man will carry for the rest of his life.

I also imagine what the parents must be going through as well,especially after all the money spent with hope (no matter how little ) that she would get better.. Losing a loved one ain't something anybody wanna experience, Still remember vividly what it was like for my family when we lost my little bro.. #Sad

May God console/comfort the bereaved.. It is well, amen.

4 Likes

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by iceboy4752(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2018
This one touch me reach my kidney! cry

1 Like

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by obynocute(m): 7:21am On Jun 13, 2018
Abeg wus cutting dis onions.. crycrycry
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by EmmySparky(m): 7:51am On Jun 13, 2018
this one got me...so emotional...RIP to the baby
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by deanoffaculty: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2018
Touching!! Rest on kid!
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by thundafire: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2018
Feeling for the mom

1 Like

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by wittyt98(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2018
O ma shey o cry

Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by MistadeRegal(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2018
embarassed
I know his pains... Because I can relate…
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Houseofglam7(f): 9:00am On Jun 13, 2018
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2018
See DIAGNOSIS eeeehhhhh.
Oyibo too much....

Diffuse Intrinsic Pontene Glioma.
That's why USMLE exams naaa die ooo.
No be malaria, Malnutrition, Cough or Typhoid matter
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2018
Health is wealth.
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by millomaniac: 12:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's been a while my eyes filled with tears.
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by LordBaggins: 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
Really touching
Rest on little angel
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Erums(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
They are programmed to love...
Re: Tragic! Dad shares Photos of 6 year old son Comforting Dying 4 year old Sister. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Heartbreaking. cry

(1) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Arrives Russia As Russian Citizen Kneels To Propose Photos / Davido's Brother Receives Warm Welcome From His Pets As He Returns From Travel / OMG!! Tiwa Savage Cry On Stage Shut Down Instagram...what!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.