Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola (16855 Views)

Birom Militia Kills Fulani Herdsman In Jos (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by anibi9674: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2018
ok.
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by midehi2(f): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Just imagine
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by SOFTENGR: 10:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Humchi:
Any mumu that will vote for pmb, the blood of innocent citizens of this country will be upon the retard..
Zombies will attack you for saying the truth.
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by paskyboy: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Justice Waziri na dem dem
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by GavelSlam: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2018
The Law is the Law.

You don't go around killing people simply because they are different.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by OhiOfIhima: 10:19am On Jun 14, 2018
potent5:

You might have to wait till your hair becomes grey. It's not happening any time soon, I assure you. Lol
I am sure it will happen soon if this govt want to play the dividend of democracy. There are several of those cases pending for court hearing...
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by Uglymugg: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Rucheen:
You don't just kill Fulani anyhow. There's a it's done
Through suicide bombing?
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 14, 2018
osagix:
YET SOME NIGERIANS (EVEN SOURTHERN CHRISTIANS) ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR SECOND TERM FOR THE INCUMBENT COME 2019

Because Abiola was recognized They are now comfortable
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by kingthreat(m): 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
A good lawyer from there should take this case up as that of self-defense

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by olaniputu: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
osagix:
YET SOME NIGERIANS (EVEN SOURTHERN CHRISTIANS) ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR SECOND TERM FOR THE INCUMBENT COME 2019
it shall never be well with them all

cc
CilicMarin madridguy sarrki passingshot vedaxcool donphilopus koboko69

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by sonsomegrigbo: 10:23am On Jun 14, 2018
After a long time ban by an Igbo enemy mod.
sonsomegrigbo is fully back here...
The struggle to make igbo land free of crimes continues...
Igbos should become good people like Yorùbá and Hausa..
Alita continaur
To all Igbos who called and sent me messages during my my ban to show their support, to those Igbos too who fought tirelessly to make sure my ban was lifted, I say thank you so much... I am with you and will always strive to make your land a crime free one
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by iamnavy1: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
Worthless and useless fulani herdsmen republic of Nigeria. Any Christian or Southerner still supporting Nigeria is a foo.l. I hate this cursed entity with passion and I thank God that Igbos have long seen the bigger picture and are now desperately seeking to have their own country Biafra. Imagine sentencing 5 innocent men who killed a terrorist in self defense to death while Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani herdsmen terrorists are set free even when they are caught with blood on their hands!! I don't see how these cursed entity can survive with all these injustice going on. Well, they can only do this wickedness to the northern Christian minorities because they know they don't have anyone to speak or agitate for them. Let them try this nonsense with Igbos and see this country go up in flames. We Igbos are going to Russia with Biafran flags to support our brothers in the super eagles team. We will rather burn that ugly flag of the zoo than display it openly in Russia.

Yes furk Nigeria we need our own country

we are tired of the zoo called NIGERIA

Long Live BIAFRA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by Assassin101: 10:26am On Jun 14, 2018
"fight against the herdsmen is fight against the north"

Bubu
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by NAJALYN: 10:28am On Jun 14, 2018
God is Alive.
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2018
So now five heads for a head of Fulani man, what of those killed by this Fulani's? THIS IS A COUNTRY.
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by flowalk(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2018
this is Nigeria!

I think they should file the case to a higher court. because this judge took a rational decision....
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by Successdude(m): 10:32am On Jun 14, 2018
Agbgift:
When will they award death sentence to herdsmen for killing innocent citizens?
hmm Nigeria is almost sold out. Reading the handwriting on the wall it depicts these herdsmen not only gonna be federal children but also to make them powerful....
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by Emvico34: 10:33am On Jun 14, 2018
e no go beta for this Buhari. He will never know peace. He is a wicked a and heartless leader always supporting his brothers in everything
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by skales67(m): 10:34am On Jun 14, 2018
osagix:
YET SOME NIGERIANS (EVEN SOURTHERN ]SOUTH-WESTERN CHRISTIANS) ARE CAMPAIGNING FOR SECOND TERM FOR THE INCUMBENT COME 2019

FIXED!!
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by skales67(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2018
olaniputu:
it shall never be well with them all

cc
CilicMarin madridguy sarrki passingshot vedaxcool donphilopus koboko69

Amen! May they and their kith and kin encounter these herdsmen one way or the other!

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by jogojogo: 10:47am On Jun 14, 2018
osagix:

Honestly
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by princfred(m): 10:49am On Jun 14, 2018
sonsomegrigbo:
After a long time ban by an Igbo enemy mod.
sonsomegrigbo is fully back here...
The struggle to make igbo land free of crimes continues...
Igbos should become good people like Yorùbá and Hausa..
Alita continaur
To all Igbos who called and sent me messages during my my ban to show their support, to those Igbos too who fought tirelessly to make sure my ban was lifted, I say thank you so much... I am with you and will always strive to make your land a crime free one
If you check the banning system here, its akin to the death sentence matter. Muslims have exclusive space( and get people banned even in Christian posts) but Christians dont.
The best is for us all to close our accounts here if the op dont change and float another social website where justice and free speech will reign to rival nairaland.

How can one close his account or send message to islamic-bigotry-tolerant op to do that?
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by 2016v2017: 10:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Agbgift:
When will they award death sentence to herdsmen for killing innocent citizens?
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by princfred(m): 11:00am On Jun 14, 2018
Thanks to Yorubas aka sophisticated morons and MB who voted for Buhari. I guess some of those sentenced even voted for him then now they are enjoying one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by JimD(m): 11:02am On Jun 14, 2018
That judge is a bastard
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by 1miccza: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2018
comos:
Christians are been killed systematically in this country

Exactly and others are being fed with so much lies phoney partisanship and deceit..
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by 9gerian: 11:18am On Jun 14, 2018
That is where this government lost its credibility amongst a teeming population in the middle belt and southern regions of Nigeria.

It is why the civil society must quickly get over the euphoria of the June 12 declaration and engage this government on equity and justice for all irrespective of tribe, ethnicity or religion.

The people must task and substitute this government's agenda of gaining votes for 2019 elections to the people's agenda of justice and progress for all and sundry.

Falana, Soyinka and a host of others have already set the ball rolling...

saaron:
Herdsmen are now above the law.
So far, no herdsmen or boko haram terrorists have been tried, prosecuted and sentenced to death for killing thousands of lives till date! Instead, they are being released in droves at night under the cover of darkness via Negotiation by buhari's destructive govt.
Nigeria has become a failed Pathetic country of Injustice under APC Buhari regime.

2 Likes

Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by alhajisocrates: 11:19am On Jun 14, 2018
Anybody that kills a Fulani is owing death.
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by dannykares: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2018
no wonder buhari wan to turn dis country to Islam country almost all de appointee re Fulani's n few hausa
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by Oharina(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2018
For those of u who like saying there was a country. Let me make it clear to u now that there have never been a country.... Nigeria is a scam!
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by iamgeneral(m): 11:42am On Jun 14, 2018
I just hate the country i swear sad
valentineuwakwe:
hmm....am still waiting to read where i will see where herdsmen will be sentence to jail for killings or encroaching on farmlands of farmers
Re: Court Sentences 5 Men To Death For Killing Herdsman In Yola by iamgeneral(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2018
then all the people they have killed what will happen to them? no report frpm yhe other side because the are the government
potent5:
A Yola High Court Presided over by Justice Abdul-Azeez Waziri has sentenced five men to death for culpable homicide and for killing a herdsman.

The convicts, Alex Amos, Alheri Phanuel, Holy Boniface, Jerry Gideon and Jari Sabagi of Demsa Local Government Area of Adamawa State, were found guilty of criminal conspiracy and culpable homicide which contravened Section 96 (1) (a) and Sections 79 and 221 (b) of the Penal Code of Laws of Adamawa State, 1997.

The convicts were said to have on June 1, 2017 at Kadamun village in Demsa local Government Area willfully and intentionally conspired and attacked three herdsmen rearing cattle, killing one of them, Adamu Buba, whose body they threw into a river and also maimed several cows.

Justice Waziri said the case against the accused persons had been proved beyond reasonable doubt by the counsel to the state, Mr. Salihu Mohammed. He ruled: “I hereby sentence the accused persons on counts one and two to death by hanging, while on counts four and five, I sentence the accused to three years in prison to run concurrently. “Any aggrieved party is at liberty to file an appeal to the Court of Appeal, Yola Judicial Division within 90 days from today.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/yola-court-passes-death-sentence-5-men-killing-herdsman/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo / Customs Intercepts 1,245 Live Cartridges Concealed In Bags Of Rice In Ogun State / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.