Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 AM

I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. (871 Views)

Cute Photo Of President Buhari's Children Helping Him Get Dressed / Fellow Nairalander I Need Your Opinion On Issue. / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by akinyemi0103(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2018
Morning Peeps, I got this issue bothering my mind, i got this nigga of mine, Best pal to be precise. We are always there for each other, and whenever m short of cash, he is always there for me, but of lately he is somehow financially down due to the fact he is sponsoring his own academy, but the main issue is that whenever he demand cash from him, i always try my best to be there for him but of lately he just start borrowing money from me for no other reason, but just to take care of his girlfriend(i mean girl she never know more that 5 month) and it is affecting him too much cos this girl is just over-demanding, and the guy is trying to comfort her at his own expense.

So N'lander how will i talk to him to stop spending and borrowing because of this so called girlfriend that i won't sound like m not ready to help him. Like m just fed up lending him money on this particular issue, if it is for another reason, i will surely help him.
Thanks in adv as any sensible advice will always be welcome.
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by Forzap: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2018
man ur nigga don turn client be that Oo.. issa serious something grin grin
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by akinyemi0103(m): 11:23am On Jun 13, 2018
Client or no Client, z barbaric tryin to please a girl wen u never please urself sad
Forzap:
man ur nigga don turn client be that Oo.. issa serious something grin grin
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2018
Stop giving him.
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by Nazgul: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Stop giving him.
Best advice.

Or simply tell him you don't have so it wouldn't look as if you have and is refusing to give to him.
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2018
Don't borrow him.
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by pelicanbeau(f): 11:47am On Jun 13, 2018
Always make sure you find out the reason for requesting money from you and if it is because of his personal development which is going to be helpful to you and him at the later on, then do proceed by giving him but if it is because of the five-months lady then you can halt the step by refusing to give him in a wise mannerism...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by akinyemi0103(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
Trust me,is because of this so-called girl,av told him many times if he is financially down, he shd let d girl knw instead of doing unnecessary thing, but he wn't just listen.
pelicanbeau:
Always make sure you find out the reason for requesting money from you and if it is because of his personal development which is going to be helpful to you and him at the later on, then do proceed by giving him but if it is because of the five-months lady then you can halt the step by refusing to give him in a wise mannerism...
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by ImaIma1(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Don't give him again and don't advise him to stop spending his whole money on her because you will probably become an enemy.

His eye will clear soon and he will see for himself. And he will give himself brain when he sees the girl for what she truly is. Nobody will need to advise him then when his account is red and she still leaves him
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by Chuknovski(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
drop it like its hot, tell him point blank, because when she dumps his ass, or somfin goes wrong he will come crashing on you looking for a shoulder to cry on
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by Saff(f): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
They will never learn. As much as they come online to rant against it. They keep cashing out all for useless vagina grin Oh well.
Re: I Think M Done Helping Him On Issue Like This. by QamQalito(m): 3:55am On Aug 05, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Will love to know more about you, probably on a better platform, WhatsApp or FB can do.
Can I get to know you?

(1) (Reply)

I Ve Been Away! / Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk / Military Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Wife-to-be

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.