Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS (47387 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by madgoat(m): 11:54am On Jun 13, 2018
Nonnyflex:

You that have excess sense why not talk your own

One of the people without sense spotted up there grin

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by emelda86(f): 11:56am On Jun 13, 2018
Lennylinconlee:
hunmm..it is so painful thay some1 decided to come gome for smtin and thinx like this happen. may their soul rest in peace. May God almighty consoke their family and live one. #Edo

This your grammer don pass typo error kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Dynamiq(m): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2018
PLEASE, WHY ON EARTH DID OP NOT PUT THE WARNING 'GRAPHIC PICTURES?'
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Kog45(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Watermelonman:
for crying out loud, why flew all the way from Spain and decided to go to Benin by road. How much is flight cost from Lagos to Benin?

Whom the gods wants to kill they first make him deaf.
My man local flight is even worse,just last week Vice President almost lost his life.

Pls just say RIP to the dead and stop talking as if you are God.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jolar101:
So much killing in this APC administration.

If people don't die by Buhari's and APC terrorists in sars and all others in government security head quarters. People die by worst roads conditions neglecting by terrorists in government.

May their souls sleep in peace.

you are one fvcked up piece of shit with maggots for brains. So a driver driving like an idiot is now the fault of the government? How old are you and what village vomited you?

1 Like

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by onadana: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Ok... Benin Aircrafts and Aviation Group of company don get dis ones.... From Spain to naija to be wasted....
Every power lurking around to waste us untimely, let the fire of God consume them like the priests of Baal in Jesus Christ name oooo

I guess you didn't read where they said the driver wanted to over take and rammed behind the truck .We attribute carelessness to Village witches and Satan

3 Likes

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by pahen1991: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Watermelonman:
for crying out loud, why flew all the way from Spain and decided to go to Benin by road. How much is flight cost from Lagos to Benin?

why judge them? like planes don't crash
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by GistFullGround: 12:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
Their families should sue Iyare Motors.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
pahen1991:

I was not judging them, just stating the obvious. For your information, air travel is the safest means of transportation despite the fact that the chances of surviving in the event of crash is 0 but the probability that you will not record a plane crash in Nigeria in the next 10 years is 98/100. But thousands of Nigerians will die in road accidents in the same period.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by KraticKratus: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by kcowen(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
E fit be say na one person them dey fine, then 7 follow that one go
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
rip jandon
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
madgoat:
Some senseless people will say its village people that caused the accident undecided

It's you that is actually senseless. Nothing just happens without it being concluded in the spirit realm. Read Job 1

Nonsense comment#

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nonnyflex(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
madgoat:

One of the people without sense spotted up there grin
Wanted to say something but one look at your moniker made me decide otherwise... I can't be seen talking to a goat and a mad goat at that..
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by ipodstinks: 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Watermelonman:

What will happen will happen.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by rexlims(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
it is so very painful. haven hustled hard abroad and coming home to invest and this happens. the painful part of this all is that 2 of the deceased are somewhat close to me. one is a friend and close neighbor to my brother in-law in Spain and the other happens to be the husband to one of my client.
it so sad, loosing someone at this youthful age.
R.I.P.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by symbianDON(m): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
madgoat:
Some senseless people will say its village people that caused the accident undecided
na town people for cause am before?
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by gaby(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Very tragic and a sad way to die...familiar faces...Rest on Guys, heartfelt condolences to your loved ones.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by madgoat(m): 1:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ezeamaemmanuel:

It's you that is actually senseless. Nothing just happens without it being concluded in the spirit realm. Read Job 1

Nonsense comment#

May I not have an earthworm's brain like the writer of the post quoted grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by midehi2(f): 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Watermelonman:

exactly what i was thinking oo, this is too heartbreaking eeh cry cry
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by midehi2(f): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
ipodstinks:
What will happen will happen.
I don't think so, i believe this lives could have been save cry
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by midehi2(f): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
pahen1991:
Oga i dont think dem for die by now, haba, benin on air no far na
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by noscarn91(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
Watermelonman:

God bless you bro
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by sagitariusbaby(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kingsleychris1:
Edo people... fear them... if they had secretly entered d town this wouldn't have happened... they probably must have told one or more relatives about their return and then u know d rest about Edo witches and wizards that hate success of their own blood relations talk more of friends .. rip to them.. painful exit..
Ignorant folks everywhere... There is bad news all over the country daily but when it concerns Edo that is when you folks will start using derogatory words to ere your man made frustration. Can you compare the sad news coming from Anambra and Ogun states alone on daily basis?
Several stories of multiple deaths in a family and lots of ritual killings but you won't see these fuktards tagging their states

1 Like

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by adekhingz(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Village people is a goal

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by delishpot: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
I so hate these style that people just jump on social media to create such horrific posts on topics that should be private and personal. They are from his village so he has to show us their brains and mangled bodies to prove his point?. All these sympathy whores. Scavengers of human misery.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by pelicanbeau(f): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Finest Edo boy...
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by ipodstinks: 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
midehi2:

I don't think so, i believe this lives could have been save cry
Hmmm, this is pathetic.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Greenback: 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nigeria.
RIP my people. God comfort your families
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you are one fvcked up piece of shit with maggots for brains. So a driver driving like an idiot is now the fault of the government? How old are you and what village vomited you?

What is this smelling mouth ranting about?

Close your smelling mouth filled with maggots.

Nonsense animal like you.

Get out.
If not because of Buhari's herdsmen and terrorists in government uniforms, would the driver been on speed? In Nigeria a days, one has to speed of the roads because of terrorists on the roads.

*before you open your mouth to abusing people because of terrorists in government, watch the shit off your mouth.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Sleezwizz: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
naijaguy123456:
Very terrible accident, some people are just not mentally capable of driving. The driver of the hummer was over speeding according to online reports and now all those life's are wasted.

That Hummer bus is a devil on its own.... the rate at which the vehicle dey run fast gan self....

1 Like

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jolar101:

What is this smelling mouth ranting about?

Close your smelling mouth filled with maggots.

Nonsense animal like you.

Get out.
If not because of Buhari's herdsmen and terrorists in government uniforms, would the driver been on speed? In Nigeria a days, one has to speed of the roads because of terrorists on the roads.

*before you open your mouth to abusing people because of terrorists in government, watch the shit off your mouth.
like I said, you are a bleeped up piece of sh!t vomited from what village you got sent out of with maggots for brains. Your reasoning is a point blank display of shipini reasoning. No iota of sense whatsoever. Go and hide your face.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Nigerian Air Force Jets Crash During Independence Day Rehearsal In Abuja / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.