Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS (47399 Views)

FRSC Officials Return N27M Recovered After Deaths Of 8 Edo Indigenes. PICS / Lady Who Survived The Accident That Killed 8 Edo Indigenes From Spain / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by seunfape(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria no just get aanything including road
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by vincentahwe(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
You fly from Spain and you can't fly from Lagos to Benin when you know flights are a billion times safer than roads.... What a waste...
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
like I said, you are a bleeped up piece of sh!t vomited from what village you got sent out of with maggots for brains. Your reasoning is a point blank display of shipini reasoning. No iota of sense whatsoever. Go and hide your face.

You are too small and insignificant.

Your brain is full of shiit.

All you know to do best is to be selling your PVC for shiit.

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jolar101:

You are too small and insignificant.

Your brain is full of shiit.

All you know to do best is to be selling your PVC for shiit.

you that is overweight and full of yourself what have you done for yourself? Acting like a Womanliness behind your mobile device screen. Dumb nitwit.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
you that is overweight and full of yourself what have you done for yourself? Acting like a Womanliness behind your mobile device screen. Dumb nitwit.

You sounds hungry, like a dude that haven't had meal for weeks.

Malnourished brain you got.

You must be a stupid idiot if you fvck off of my mention and you must be a super foolish zombie if you quote me again.

The choice is yours.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Jolar101:

You sounds hungry, like a dude that haven't had meal for weeks.

Malnourished brain you got.

You must be a stupid idiot if you fvck off of my mention and you must be a super foolish zombie if you quote me again.

The choice is yours.
that reverse phycology bullshit doesn't work on me fâggot.. you are thrash and to thrash you shall return. Adios thrash...
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
that reverse phycology bullshit doesn't work on me fâggot.. you are thrash and to thrash you shall return. Adios thrash...

Hence, you are known as stupid zombie. The choice was yours. Bloody idiot like you. Come to neutral ground let me open your zombie brain for you.

Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:18pm On Jun 15, 2018
Jolar101:

Hence, you are known as stupid zombie. The choice was yours. Bloody idiot like you. Come to neutral ground let me open your zombie brain for you.
Benin city, ring road(center of Benin city) pick a date and time fvcking çunt.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Benin city, ring road(center of Benin city) pick a date and time fvcking çunt.

20th of June 3:GMT. See you in RV.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jolar101:

20th of June 3:GMT. See you in RV.
patiently waiting... Tomorrow is upon us. smiley
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 19, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
patiently waiting... Tomorrow is upon us. smiley

I'm going to treat you as an enemy of Biafra, not on behalf of useless political party in the zoo.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2018
Jolar101:

I'm going to treat you as an enemy of Biafra, not on behalf of useless political party in the zoo.
wink
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
wink
grin
Nigerian politicians and political parties are not worth dying for.

Keep your vote to vote on the day of referendum, to vote for Biafra restoration.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2018
Jolar101:

grin
Nigerian politicians and political parties are not worth dying for.

Keep your vote to vote on the day of referendum, to vote for Biafra restoration.
Military men don't Vote.
Re: Edo Indigenes Who Were Killed In Accident On Return From Spain, Identified. PICS by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 22, 2018
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Military men don't Vote.
Copy that. I like it when I'm in field.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Texas Cold Turned My Water To Ice On Christmas Eve / Nigerian Man Dies In Motor Accident Two Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Nigerian Air Force Jets Crash During Independence Day Rehearsal In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.