Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User (16467 Views)

The Insinuation That Everything Is About Money.... / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) / Top5 Countries That Offer Sex Cheaply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by SalamRushdie: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
90 percent of Nigerian relationships are just means to survival

1 Like

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by torbitalimited: 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Money has never solve human problems.
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by torbitalimited: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shortyy:
Yea we know. Thing is, with money comes value, comfort, and the rest.

You may be wrong my Sister, if you have seen people that have this money but they have no comfort nor rest.
Just pray that the money God will give you will not take away your comfort and rest.

1 Like

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Shortyy(f): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
torbitalimited:

You may be wrong my Sister, if you have seen people that have this money but they have no comfort nor rest.
Just pray that the money God will give you will not take away your comfort and rest.
Make he give me the money first.
I've seen the other side of life, it's hell. So I wanna see this side. The wealthy side.
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by anochuko01(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
.....yeah, but with more money I'll get a girl who can gimme more values.
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by thunderbabs: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
This good piece wants me to rabbaaaabbaaaaeh wink
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by colonist(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayydayy:
Is there really a relationship perfected and based on a universally acceptable criterion?
There is none my brother.
What it is for you might be exactly what it is not for me.
There is no manual for collectively judging relationships.

very true...
but when u have a method that is 90% effective and one that is 10% effective which would you go for..
the truth remains relationship based in material things will not last. simple

1 Like

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
True. If u are in a relationship and still feel a void, then you need a rethink.

If people follow this write-up eh, we'll have so many breakups and peeps wailing on NL.

So let them be with those that make them happy.

Cheii.. u don't dey fine o
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Daeylar(f): 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Leaches everywhere,give me i give u, most Nigerian gals whenever u call n ask if they've eaten dia reply would always be Nah,nothing to eat .... That's why most n!ggas would knock em up n forget dia names... SMH...

So at this point in time, year 2018 people are still calling girls asking "have you eaten"?

I don't blame the girls that tell you no, useless questions deserve useless answers.

3 Likes

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Daeylar(f): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
He is right
However, Why not get a partner that can do both, the basics and the extra ordinary.
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Noel1:

Cheii.. u don't dey fine o
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Thojan(m): 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
The simple truth...
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by emelda86(f): 3:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
I no talk am!!!

Na vice versa
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Erums(m): 3:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
This is so true... But don't even bother keeping a lady who doesn't have the basic......

I agree with op.... Im out of relationship for this reason.... Its suppose to be a symbiotic relationship not a parasitic....

I wish I get a matured lady whom will share values... Things could just work out
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gberra, come and read o shocked wink
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by ngwababe(f): 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Like i tried getting a roofing contract from a friend and he refused. I had to kick him out of my life. If you can't give me some work to sort myself out, we ain't nothing!

If you can't inspire, motivate and support me, hmmm, I will still be doubting what we are though!!
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Maka12: 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
In relationship, people have what they are looking for..so is ur choice whether basic or value ...simple
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Headlesschicken(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
undecided
Daeylar:

So at this point in time, year 2018 people are still calling girls asking "have you eaten"?

I don't blame the girls that tell you no, useless questions deserve useless answers.
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by gberra: 4:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lilimax:
Gberra, come and read o shocked wink

Exactly my point. Let's exchange values while other basic things remain constant.
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by jchioma: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL grin grin
There is famine in the land. We need some manna

That's the problem, if you say you NEED some manna, what are you GIVING? Pussie? This is what the OP is all about.
Those are just basics.

If your partner can't talk sense to you, call a friend to help you when you need it, give you inner peace, freedom to aspire or just impact value into your life, you don't have a serious relationship. You are just playmates!
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by wristbangle: 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided Leaches everywhere,give me i give u, most Nigerian gals whenever u call n ask if they've eaten dia reply would always be Nah,nothing to eat.... That's why most n!ggas would knock em up n forget dia names... SMH...

Hard core comment. Very salvage with no mercy! cheesy
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by TheUbermensch: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
Shugavee won't like this o OP.

According to her money is not an important thing in a relationship. It's the only thing. Why tell her the contrary?

She won't like this o

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
gberra:

Exactly my point. Let's exchange values while other basic things remain constant.
You and who? undecided
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by gberra: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lilimax:
You and who? undecided
Are you kidding?. Read the OP again, there was nowhere he mentioned Religion. Drop this religious toga and let's discuss how to build our new home
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by mentorandfriend(m): 8:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
I saw this same thing on Twitter. It's like all Facebook people do is go to Twitter, copy some shit and post on Facebook.

Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Soniceguy78(m): 1:19am On Jun 14, 2018
coolif there are a hundred girls in this generation... Especially here in naija..... 91 are gold diggers.... Looking for an already made man to settle with and thinking that having a big ass is a master degree certificate... grin
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by piagetskinner(m): 1:43am On Jun 14, 2018
in a relationship your happiness shouldn't be tied to the guy or girl...be happy irrespective
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by piagetskinner(m): 1:49am On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
True. If u are in a relationship and still feel a void, then you need a rethink.

If people follow this write-up eh, we'll have so many breakups and peeps wailing on NL.

So let them be with those that make them happy.
to me love isn't the main thing I consider in a relationship.. but vision and compatibility...

most people put love first and leave compatibility out, hence the breakups.. how many people person go date Sef..everybody get him own madness small or big..the most important thing is to find the one worth settling with irrespective of the flaws they have
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Lilimax(f): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2018
gberra:

Are you kidding?. Read the OP again, there was nowhere he mentioned Religion.
Drop this religious toga and let's discuss how to build our new home
kiss
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by gberra: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lilimax:
kiss
hmm.. We will have a big soft bed too wink
Re: "Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User by Diseye29(m): 4:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Na Nigeria we dy ooo were poverty is the order of the day lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black American Woman Looking For A 50/50 Relationship / Check Out This Slim Nigerian Girl With Big Breasts. / Why Men Must Stop Sucking Their Wives’ Breasts – Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.