Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,128 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (75882 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by danielblessing(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
The warning may be true. Slay queens nowadays now roam around like ghostrider in search of men's glory.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by ThatCEO: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Even with condom? Don't worry, the temple Kings will soon arrive
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by bedspread: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
He who hath an Ear, Let Him Hear
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by younglleo: 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by ThinkWISELY(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
She should try yahoo plus boys grin grin
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by abumoney(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pls, epp me ask this Slay Mama 1 kweshun, why after all the people u have slept with u're still not as rich as Don Jazzy? SLIE kwin

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Chuknovski(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
so NA Love Machine thinz abi grin, frustrated bitch she's yet to taste a real ecstasy that will relinquish her enchantment
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by badoh(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Please go and sleep with Dangote and let's see the effect.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Very soon I will hear her account was hacked
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Newpride(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
Those jobless Bleep boys, una see una life.
They blame pmb everyday not knowing one devilish queen with k-leg don take away their destiny hence their wretched life.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by wale2day: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
make she bring her yansh come first, make i try.

i go reset her brain.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by okolet(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hian!!

cheesy
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by olatbs(m): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
cum nd Bleep Ahlaji Musa in my area here.. he change dollars but i know if dat if he touch u with his endowed JT wat u posted will be reversed to u ...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Teeboi56: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's a warning to all flirting guy
May God be wit us this life is now turn to another thing
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by blackaxe78: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Only if she is not banged very well

Will bang the witch outta her pvssy
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by habeebobalola(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Na lie, her facebook account has been hacked
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by castrokins(m): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
So How Much Does She Have?
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
See this one advertising herself for rituals.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by ACE1010: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rubbish.... Try Davido.... Im sure you will be the one to go wretched for life!! cool cool cool
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by OhiOfIhima: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
I'll d like to meet her. She's very useful for yahoo+. Baba said I shd bring a popular chubby lady for d next ritual
Hum, U dont mean it... cool
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
infonewsnigeria:
Just lately a facebook slay mama made a shocking and appalling post on a facebook group page about what she may possess spiritually to absorb men blessings after sleeping with her, that every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with become hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.
The lady with the facebook user "Queen lisa lisa" stoutly said this, perhaps to create a certain impression of her to every users that may have seen it, even though no one knows how genuine or real she could be, it still sounds a note of warning to every flirting guys out there to beware.

She said

Once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he'll be wretched for the rest of his life ✌✌ Temple queen.

SOURCE: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/once-guy-sleeps-with-me-he-become.html

Is she from the East Nigeria? Then its true
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ok
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
and here is the root of 's problem

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Slay queen what of all the destinies uve taken,what have you done with them because from the look of things ur still wretched.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by steve279(m): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
itiswellandwell:
That's a lie..if it's true, how may houses, cars, businesses, empires she done get. Geroutttttttt of here joor.. Destiny koor, identity ni...

Very cheap and you might be interested www.nairaland.com/4543541/neat-samsung-s7-edge-4gb
Help me ask her o
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by emelda86(f): 12:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
As Mami water na... cheesy
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
I knew it!!.. it is that NCFFA again.. dah group ehn
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by ModsareChevres: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
greatnaija01:
issa Lie, she should try wizkid or a mallam..... she will be BROKE

They are in the same clique.
You are a learner!
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Ezeamaemmanuel(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
This one is strong!

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by chuksville(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
No problem, come let me sleep with you. I've already made it in life!
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by wale2day: 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
i see all broke lazy men blaming yansh 4 their fall.

nonsense! this girl is just mentally re.tard.ed!

she is a f.uck.tard!

i go like sample am, her body dey make sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.