Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" (75794 Views)

At 25 If You Still Do These 14 Things, You May Die A Wretched Pensioner / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / Nigerian Man Sleeps With Mannequin, His 'Sex Doll ' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by delishpot: 1:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Empty shells moving around and blaming God, their wives, mothers, uncles and old grandmas for their misfortune not knowing that their bed hopping is also dragging them down. After all said and done they run to the devil to get help eg Yahoo ++ and then they steal people's destinies.
Look well now, because this topic has to do with men controlling their sexual promiscuity, they will attack the girl and call her names but if it was a man that made this post talking about how women lose their stars after sleeping with some guys, we will not hear word beyound the insults and shades that will be thrown at women.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Researchclue: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
You call her LovePeddler but na you go go sleep with am. Mumu
KendrickAyomide:
i swear . Most of these hoes are destiny killers.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by bsirwhyte: 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by ehardetola(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Guys! shey una don hear??

No, until I confirm it
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Emmacolinho(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Commot joor as if u no like fvck
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by iamgeneral(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
danielblessing:
The warning may be true. Slay queens nowadays now roam around like ghostrider in search of men's glory.

grin all used items shocked everything fake cheesy issorite eh grin
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Tamarapetty(f): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
ehardetola:

No, until I confirm it
cheesy ok o
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by maxiuc(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Zonto231:
It's a lie,I know this chic,so many guys have just been using her pix to scam people but I don't seem to understand the motive behind this publication
yes you are right I caught one some day I blocked the person on Facebook and WhatsApp sharply

Me I have only one bae so let me know what is doing me where it is coming from
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by MrFly(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
The day u sleep with a wretched man, all ur obanje wealth will become his!
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by boujeeassnigga(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol, only in Nigeria. I dare her to come to US during springbreak and 'steal' guys destiny NA
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by kanubiafra: 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
axeman2:
That Why Is Good To Stay Away From Illicit Sex
Make We Hear Word Why Is She Still Poor? Where Is She When alakija Became The Richest Woman In Nigeria? Why Is She Still "An Unknown Lady"? Upon All The destinies She Has Collected. Why Is She Not As Popular As Tiwa savage, Tonto, Genevieve Etc. Upon All That She Is Still Poorly Dressed And Dirty
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by cenaman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
na lie make she try Dangote, Bill Gate, Adetola or Mike Adenuga, lets see if any of the above mention will become wretched as claimed by her. useless attention seeker.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Klington: 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
lemme see how you want take wreck E-money or Dangote ....heeeediot
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by collinsbaba1: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hw u take know sad
CANDYDADDY:
I believe voodoo is not a superstitious, it something of a real existence.

I like this girl she doesn't lie, they told her from church that she have being used by those yahoo boys and she have to come online to reveal it.

kudos to u wink.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Aniwhyte(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
danie09:
Exactly I know her too. Anita
Anita Anita
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by blackgold90(m): 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:
she should come lets practicalise it
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by JVector: 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
How much does she worth yet

She is busy collecting wretched men's blessings and destiny grin
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
infonewsnigeria:
Just lately a facebook slay mama made a shocking and appalling post on a facebook group page about what she may possess spiritually to absorb men blessings after sleeping with her, that every success and destiny of any man she sleeps with become hers, and the victim would remain wretched forever.
The lady with the facebook user "Queen lisa lisa" stoutly said this, perhaps to create a certain impression of her to every users that may have seen it, even though no one knows how genuine or real she could be, it still sounds a note of warning to every flirting guys out there to beware.

She said

Once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he'll be wretched for the rest of his life ✌✌ Temple queen.

SOURCE: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/once-guy-sleeps-with-me-he-become.html

Sorry to break your bubble, it's a two way thing. What makes you think your current condition and way of reasoning isn't brought about by some random dude you shagged.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sapphire86:

Meaning their own jazz is on another level? shocked
yes nacheesy. Jazz dey pass jazzcheesy.whizzkid and co own na straight from india.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Aleck2440(m): 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Zonto231:
It's a lie,I know this chic,so many guys have just been using her pix to scam people but I don't seem to understand the motive behind this publication

I believe she just wanna be famous
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
Klington:
lemme see how you want take wreck E-money or Dangote ....heeeediot
those ones don bam up for india.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by hardon1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
up a the destinies and successes she has collected, yet she is still poor. Oloshi!
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
succulicious blood sucking demon.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by olowobaba10: 2:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
LAZY YOUTH!
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:
lol too funny
lefulefu come o
haha i guessed she just said dat to trendcheesy. But lala on a serious note there are runz girls dat are heavily involved in diabolica acts oo.especially these runz ladies running after rich men. Sometimes u go see a man abandoning his wife and kids and using all his money to maintain his slayqueen. U think say na ordinary hand? The babe don probably collect a part of the man pubic hair or im facial hair while she was shaving him in a romantic moment go give one baba. Na so dem go lock d man soul inside one small bottle. Anything the girl want na so d man go dey give her like mumu. Except the man is involved in occultic things then the jazz no go work. Ppl like dangote,whizkid,adenuga and others ...it wont work on them cos no be ordinary hand dose ones dey take waka. Any girl wey wan try such with dem na dem go even use d girl take do sacrificecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Mrmooh(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
HMMMMM,THIS ONE WICK ME.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by tintingz(m): 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
I believe voodoo is not a superstitious, it something of a real existence.

I like this girl she doesn't lie, they told her from church that she have being used by those yahoo boys and she have to come online to reveal it.

kudos to u wink.
Voodoo is trick and fake.

She's probably lying to gain attention, there's nothing like taking people's destiny, it's highly nonsensical.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by fergieboy: 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
egorov:
Guys beware. I know this Girl very well, anita is her name. Knew her when I was in school(unilag), this post is not shocking to me. We used to talk but my spirit never gelled with hers. I used to wonder how she has so much money, now I know.
you mean this lady? Doesn't look like someone who have so much money

Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by mozele(m): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tamarapetty:

dont even know what to say or think anymore
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by olmoRoc: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Story!!!
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by Ojinnakaike: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Destiny killers all over the place, men beware of them, disease carriers and HIV.
Re: Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life" by adetes: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Am waiting for u to pass tru my street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.