Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (36620 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Two Eiye Cult Members Killed By Rival Gang In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Cultists Disrupt Burial Of Member Who Was Killed By Rival Gang. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by gbishman: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
What a wasted life and resources, see fine boy. Hmm the devil is deceiver

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by isybeke(f): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
As old as he is

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Ten06(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
axeman2:
May God Give Him A Second Chance Is A Pity To Die In Such A Manner
Second chance in where, are you dreaming? So many chances of repentance was given to him before he decided to go this way. Ones you die there is no second chance again

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by MrFly(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
See person papa #bigfish

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by dona2us(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
I think somebody is yet to tell me the benifit of being a cultist, why are you into something that is not given you money, rest of mind and even the protection that you seek is zero its a pity when men are without common sense! What a waste i pitied the poor mother.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Seun360(m): 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
I know this face.
Cultist activities has taken over that small town.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by killuminati(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Dont mind my inquisitiveness sha..
Have always wondered how ppu differentiate dis groups Dem..
Can someone explain with their identity which one is
Vikings
Bucaneers
Axe
Aiye
Eiye
Used to fink axe Na buca tho..
Just curious tho
be careful my brother watchu ask for. They said 'curiosity kills the cat'.

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by hermedkreations(m): 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
dainformant:
The raging war between two cult’s groups, Vikings Confraternity and Black Axxe - has claimed the lives of three persons in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. One of the deceased identified as Mr. Ubong Etuk was killed in a gruesome manner after being shot in the head.

It was gathered that the two groups have been after one another for the past three months before the weekend clash that started in a motel at Afaha Uqua Eket.

One was killed at Liverpool Road, another in Uqua Village, while the third person was killed at a sit-out at Atai Ndon Village, all in Eket.

It was scooped that the clash leading to the death of three cult members started on Sunday, when a member of Vikings Confraternity unleashed terror on a member of the Black Axxe with machete cuts.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Odiko MacDon, who confirmed the incident, urged members of the public to go about their normal businesses without fear as the Police are on top of the situation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/tension-as-3-cultists-are-killed-in-eket-akwa-ibom-state.html
Say No to Cultism
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by bizzibodi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
Like a hole in d head.....see how dey spill out his moi moi. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by ChiefSweetus: 2:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
See as e be like broke Suge Knight

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Ebuka6841(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
RIP STRONG MAN
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by KingMicky3286: 2:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
dainformant:
The raging war between two cult’s groups, Vikings Confraternity and Black Axxe - has claimed the lives of three persons in Eket Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State. One of the deceased identified as Mr. Ubong Etuk was killed in a gruesome manner after being shot in the head.

It was gathered that the two groups have been after one another for the past three months before the weekend clash that started in a motel at Afaha Uqua Eket.

One was killed at Liverpool Road, another in Uqua Village, while the third person was killed at a sit-out at Atai Ndon Village, all in Eket.

It was scooped that the clash leading to the death of three cult members started on Sunday, when a member of Vikings Confraternity unleashed terror on a member of the Black Axxe with machete cuts.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, DSP Odiko MacDon, who confirmed the incident, urged members of the public to go about their normal businesses without fear as the Police are on top of the situation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/tension-as-3-cultists-are-killed-in-eket-akwa-ibom-state.html
Did he die?
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by lastempero: 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Empty head for that matter angry
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:
Boss man. Curiosity kanot kee virtual cat ... Na nairaland we sabi. Dem go com ma ause com beat me??
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by buskie13(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
younglleo:
At there useless age, dey still doing kiddy H.I.T, foolish fools..!!! :-/ Beta go and get a life if u knw u belong to any frat. cheesy
is like dis guys "SELINA" no dey game..!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
if u knw, u knw
selina no dey work for head and gbola

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by berniceunice: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Vikings
Bucaneers
Axe
Aiye
Eiye
Just curious tho
Join one and u will identify and much more about the rest.#safe
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by berniceunice: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Vikings
Bucaneers
Axe
Aiye
Eiye
Just curious tho
Join one and u will identify and know much more about the rest.#safe
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by KingSango(m): 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
dainformant:

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
berniceunice:

Join one and u will identify and know much more about the rest.#safe
Mk I join Mk Dem com use gun blow my big head?? I hear u
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by subcbouy: 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
olasco18:
Our flat head brothers frm d potopoto region ar the problem of Nigeria.......cultism everywhere.....to kill human being is ntin to dem.... Shameless people....later they wil b calling herdsmen different name
diz one wey yhu dey shout flat head upandan, check again, na ninja chinco, akwete ibom
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by HoodBillionaire: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2018
mature man of say abt 35
still dey run univetsity cult
wey be sau by now u suppose donbdey uptown
men fuc
close ranhe blasting of skull
these guys are heartless
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by subcbouy: 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Vikings
Bucaneers
Axe
Aiye
Eiye
Just curious tho
Check your Bible, you have them revealed. Iron shapens iron; unfortunately, he had dogged a grave, so he had entered into it.
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by ePrive(m): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
killuminati:

....and knowledge brought him back to life.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by killuminati(m): 5:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:

Boss man. Curiosity kanot kee virtual cat ... Na nairaland we sabi. Dem go com ma ause com beat me??
lol.. oya ask google na.. everything you wan know dey there
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by whiteafrique: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
Get sense u no want get u say u be Aromate..oya go continue your Aromate for land of no return may be u fit be number one for there old fool i pity your mama wey wide her legs born you in pain and u end up as waste.
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by sircrabo: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
cutefergiee:
Vikings
Bucaneers
Axe
Aiye
Eiye
Just curious tho

Pirates ( seadogs )started it all. Bucanners broke out from pirates due to misunderstanding of the fraternities ideologies. They believe every dog has a master and his master is his lord hence them call themselves Sealords. They Love yellow, are alsoknown an fine boys or bucket menm
The vikingsalso broke out from pirates . They wear Red Pirates have long disassociated themselves from all splinter groups cause of their violence nature.

Blackaxe started in Benin. They hide under the formal name of NeoBlackMovement (NBM). Their street name is Aiye or Axemen. Their ceremonial wear is white and black with yellow socks and yellow ribbon on the beret. They are everywhere. Benin, calabar, Lagos,delta

Eiye started in the south west, also called Airlords. They wear blue beret or a touch of blue. They flock together most times and are seen as street urchins.

There's also Maphite aka green circuit, they started in Benin too. They wear green beret. You might mistake them for Mopol at night. They are really chancing Axemen in Benin

Theres also Klansmen. They operate mainly in Calabar, Uyo

In all, shun cultism. It doesn't pay

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by slimhomiequan(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Atabo!!
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Ndipe(m): 3:25am On Jun 14, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
another husband to be of a lady lost

Lets not jump into hasty conclusion. The man was married and had a job. I dont think he was a student. There are pictures of his traditional marriage around. He probably was an innocent victim of these nefarious organization. I remember when I was in my third year in college and I ran into cultists one night as they were sailing. I had NO clue that they were sailing and they were in groups. I walked past them safely to my friend's hostel. Now, God forbid if they had confronted me, what would I have done? People would have made this allegations that I was a cultist of an opposing faction. Look before you leap.

Meanwhile, here is a story that I posted last week on this forum about my encounter with cultists right before this tragic news occured.

https://www.nairaland.com/4542972/ever-ran-into-cultists-sailing
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Codes151(m): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2018
If ur well informed, u should to talking about the ppl shading and aiding this groups
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 14, 2018
sircrabo:

Pirates ( seadogs )started it all. Vikings broke out from pirates due to misunderstanding of the fraternities ideologies. They believe every dog has a master and his master is his lord hence them call themselves Sealords. They Love red and have their stronghold in Port-harcourt.
The Buccaneers also broke out from pirates . They are also called Fine boys or Bucket men. They wear yellow. Pirates have long disassociated themselves from all splinter groups cause of their violence nature.

Blackaxe started in Benin. They hide under the formal name of NeoBlackMovement (NBM). Their street name is Aiye or Axemen. Their ceremonial wear is white and black with yellow socks and yellow ribbon on the beret. They are everywhere. Benin, calabar, Lagos,delta

Eiye started in the south west, also called Airlords. They wear blue beret or a touch of blue. They flock together most times and are seen as street urchins.

There's also Maphite aka green circuit, they started in Benin too. They wear green beret. You might mistake them for Mopol at night. They are really chancing Axemen in Benin

Theres also Klansmen. They operate mainly in Calabar, Uyo

In all, shun cultism. It doesn't pay
Thanks boss.. I no fit do cult.. Jus curious tho as Dem dey take call d names and differentiate
Re: Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos by eberem(f): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
Imagine, see how he ended up as old as he was, still engaging in trash. May God have mercy

dainformant:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Caught Picking Used Panties And Pads In Lagos / 24 Ways To Stay Out Of Trouble In Nigeria / Adejoh Siaka: Police Demote Policeman Who Flogged & Slapped Man In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.