Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term (20260 Views)

Buhari Deserves Commendation For Diversifying From Oil – Femi Adesina / Tinubu: Why I Forgave Osinbajo For Contesting Presidential Primaries Against Me / Buhari Deserves A Second Term - Billionaire Oil Tycoon, Arthur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Xisnin(m): 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Farewell to Poverty?
Beggars have increased astronomically since Buhari's election.
Tinubu must be mad.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by enemyofprogress: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dey there dey deceive yourself

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Pope22(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
No problem Tinubu but before he deserves that, he needs to meet GEJ first.

GEJ please tell us how you did these things because Buahri needs you to tutor him on these:

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to pay fuel subsidy and yet sold fuel at N86 per liter.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to control our borders and yet a bag of rice was sold for 8k.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build 17 federal universities in 17 states in Nigeria.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to build almajiri schools in all the Norther Local governments.

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to hold $1=#165 for 4yrs

GEJ needs to explain to Nigerians how he managed to push Nigeria's economy to be number 1 in African.

GEJ, please we need answers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by ubergold(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's quite shocking that the June 12 charade seems to be the ace up the sleeve of this administration to distract Nigerians from the ineptitude and insensitivity of this administration towards the country as a whole. Bola Tinubu Sir, please we are wiser than that!

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by edupedia: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
immhotep:

Tell this to Benue people

CC lzaa onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy

....no point..... next!....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Hakeemalao: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
u are mad forever

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by bejeria101(m): 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
For your pocket or he should kill us all? Pick one tinubu not lest than 50million words! Olodo
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Cocolatti(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
A typical Afonja Fulani Slave. They never disappoints

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by press005: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Tinubu has become a comedian.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Reelmii: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
what else do u expect from a godfather if not to show support when he is not even affected in anyway, my fellow nigerians, let us not be blindfold, na we wear the shoe so na we know where e dey pain us. Please let us be wise

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Abfinest007(m): 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
he deserves it in ur sitting room but daura will be beta

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Eberex(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
BETRAYAL. THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE GOOD AT.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by CSTR1003: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
If you expected a different tune from tinubu, then you must be naive.

Of course, he is benefiting from buhari. His personal corrupt empire is moving unhindered.
I would also hail buhari to the high heavens if I were in his shoes.

It is left to the rest of us suffering from mal administration to tell tinubu to shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by KrystosCJ(m): 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
All in a bid to protect his personal interests. Tinubu you are not the spokesman for the hearts and minds of sane Nigerians.

At least Soyinka was bold enough to tell the DIP the truth.

You are just another opportunist trading Nigeria's future for your greed and shortsightedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Reelmii: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
SAY NO TO OLD PEOPLE'S ADVICE, THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING, please is any of tinubu's children in this contry ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by francisbarrack(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
debaj10:
guy, stop dis nonsense o.
wetin dey do u sef?
ahn ah?
bababubu forevaaaaaa!!!
if e pain u, kiss transfoma.
angry

Stop typing trash...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by seguno2: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:
Is a pity that yorubas are now claiming Buhari brought hope to nigeria......

but we not surprised....that they have choose to be a subservient slaves all their lives......to the caliphate

they have made a vow that no matter what they must be enslaved by hausa fulani.

How can you equate Tinubu to the entire Yorubas?
Are you also afflicted with the same illiteracy of Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by ekestic1976(f): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
tunjiajayi:

Ogun lo ma pa e.

Ati Baba pelu Mummy i e!
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Ohraybs(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:
Surely this people are sophisticated moroons indeed......

forget sentiment.....yoruba is yoruba.....na their blood....

they are allergic to progress........no wonder they are a willingly tool in the hands of the hausa fulani.

Another dense thinking human being commenting again....try use your data watch highlight of 1980 world cup so u wont be talking nonsense here..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by seguno2: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Reelmii:
what else do u expect from a godfather if not to show support when he is not even affected in anyway, my fellow nigerians, let us not be blindfold, na we wear the shoe so na we know where e dey pain us. Please let us be wise

I hope that you are wise yourself and have your own PVC ready.
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVCs
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
I see them wailing and hating
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by chernest2002: 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
buhariguy:
But the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra will never know what tinubu is saying.

Importation of rubbish has stop, and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of biafra are not happy about it, because is their business to kill our economy.
This is one of the reasons they still hate buhari till tomorrow.

Look at them.
repent and be saved from hell all you haters of igbo race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by samuel900(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
Tinubu is a fool.....i can't be fool twice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by Joylove2324(f): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2018
we will vote Buhari in 2019
we will vote Osinbajo in 2023
we will vote Osinbajo in 2027

then we will go back to north in 2031 to pick another reasonable candidate
maybe by 2035 we can consider the 5% people if posible
#sense will not kee me

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by mikejimm: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Mayrock:
Surely this people are sophisticated moroons indeed......

forget sentiment.....yoruba is yoruba.....na their blood....

they are allergic to progress........no wonder they are a willingly tool in the hands of the hausa fulani.

My brother, I am a Yoruba person. I can assure that Tinubu is speaking for himself. Though, he may have a lot of influence but for a number of us who can reason without sentiment will have our ways!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by klimkid: 12:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
PMB really deserves a second term.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by ugolinze123(m): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
seriously the western region of this country are the ones draging the progress of Nigeria.. There jealousy for success and willingness to continue to be enslaved by the Hausa fulanis is so worrisome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by ugolinze123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
like seriously... voting in somebody cus he just recognised a dead man while you still carry an empty stomach around and not even sure of your next meal. Gosh!
Re: Tinubu: Why Buhari Deserves A Second Term by ugolinze123(m): 12:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
like seriously... voting in somebody cus he just recognised a dead man while you still carry an empty stomach around and not even sure of your next meal. Gosh!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Leaders Reject Jonathan’s Confab Report / Some APC Senators Are Against Oshiomhole’s Move To Impeach Saraki – Reps / Amina Zakari’s Family Speaks On Ties To Buhari’s Sister - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.