Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG (29568 Views)

Another Big Announcement As Attacker Chooses Chelsea Over Arsenal, Deal Imminent / Cristiano Ronaldo Chooses Acting As Retirement Plans / Liverpool Battle Chelsea Over FC Porto’s Alex Telles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by damickey(m): 10:04am On Jun 13, 2018

As Chelsea continue on the quest to appoint a potential replacement for Antonio Conte, it appears that Maurizio Sarri has had his eye on Chelsea for a while.

His friend and colleague, Marco Brachi has thrown more light on why Sarri opted for a potential move to Chelsea over PSG this summer.

Sarri’s Napoli side was a joy to watch in the Serie A with a relentlessly attacking style whilst being very proactive in their play, as they tried to ensure that they rarely lost possession to the opposition during games.

According to Brachi, Sarri was put off by the midfield trio of Adrien Rabiot, Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta at PSG, insisting that they lacked the quality to play high pressing football, as he considered the likes of Hazard and Willian at Chelsea as good options to help further Sarri-ball.

“Maurizio has always been fascinated by the Chelsea option, as he’d really love to work in England. Let’s be clear, it is the ideal team for his type of football. They’ve got players like Willian and Eden Hazard who run hard.

The last time I saw him, he said that Paris Saint-Germain were after him, but the club is not suited to him. He said: ‘How can I train a team that has Adrien Rabiot, Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta in midfield?’ They are players who don’t run, aren’t helpful to his idea of football, which is very draining.

We’re talking about great players, but they don’t attack the space and don’t run off the ball, unlike Napoli with Allan, Piotr Zielinski, Marek Hamsik, Jorginho and the rest.

SOURCE:https://savechelsea.net/revealed-sarri-chose-chelsea-over-psg/

3 Likes

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by dominique(f): 12:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Has Chelsea chosen him?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by CertifiedA: 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Oopps
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by naijaguy123456(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
All talks, nothing special about his style and he can't be like the special one. Abrahamovic was a big factor to what premier league is today and I believe in few years time he's going to sell Chelsea. Would anyone invest a million pounds in a country that doesn't want you in ? The man invested billions .

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Sirpaul(m): 3:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
.Baba sabbi wetin better

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by wildcatter23(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
wink
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Drienzia: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
I really don't understand the rational behind sacking Antonio, Conte is a very good coach and I think Chelsea should work with him and give him the players he needs. he has proven his worth, personally I don't think sarri is a better manager than conte, I will choose conte over sarri anytime any day

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Dead club

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by DIYhackers: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chelsea have had 4 Italian coaches since Roman Abramovich too over, he can't lose this one to PSG

Free Internet Data Daily? Check my signature now

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by hemartins(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Goodnuel:
There's a limit to what a coach can do, how does a coach teach a player like Mikel to run like Kante??
guy you are heartless o. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by mary002: 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
The question is this. Has Chelsea chosen him? Click on the link on my signature if you have decided to go into export business.

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Were PSG after him in the first place? They had already appointed a new coach before he left Napoli

5 Likes

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Wapapod(m): 3:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Attacking style? Which players wee fit into that at chelsea?
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by chuks34(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nice move cool

Meanwhile

Nairalanders show me love cuz its my birthday

17 Likes

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Sirpaul(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Memyselfu2009:
Dead club

10 Likes

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by BizLifeE: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
That's no longer news.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by lexoft(m): 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by nabegibeg: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
damickey:

As Chelsea continue on the quest to appoint a potential replacement for Antonio Conte, it appears that Maurizio Sarri has had his eye on Chelsea for a while.

His friend and colleague, Marco Brachi has thrown more light on why Sarri opted for a potential move to Chelsea over PSG this summer.

Sarri’s Napoli side was a joy to watch in the Serie A with a relentlessly attacking style whilst being very proactive in their play, as they tried to ensure that they rarely lost possession to the opposition during games.

According to Brachi, Sarri was put off by the midfield trio of Adrien Rabiot, Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta at PSG, insisting that they lacked the quality to play high pressing football, as he considered the likes of Hazard and Willian at Chelsea as good options to help further Sarri-ball.

“Maurizio has always been fascinated by the Chelsea option, as he’d really love to work in England. Let’s be clear, it is the ideal team for his type of football. They’ve got players like Willian and Eden Hazard who run hard.

The last time I saw him, he said that Paris Saint-Germain were after him, but the club is not suited to him. He said: ‘How can I train a team that has Adrien Rabiot, Marco Verratti and Thiago Motta in midfield?’ They are players who don’t run, aren’t helpful to his idea of football, which is very draining.

We’re talking about great players, but they don’t attack the space and don’t run off the ball, unlike Napoli with Allan, Piotr Zielinski, Marek Hamsik, Jorginho and the rest.

SOURCE:https://savechelsea.net/revealed-sarri-chose-chelsea-over-psg/

Na dem sabi
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Lordave: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Conte resigned?
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by ratioxyz: 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by victorazyvictor(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Chelsea changing coaches like ashawo

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by justseyi(m): 3:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
I like his glasses.

Don't sit this year out waiting for admission through jamb. Try other guaranteed options like IJMB and Jupeb. These programs will give you the opportunity to gain secure admission into the University of your choice ( 200level)

For more info visit www.sva.com.ng

Call - 08023201628

Whatsapp - 08094214558
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by lilfreezy: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
I pity fabregas, bakayoko and drinkwater. They ain't gonna fit in grin
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by bid4rich(m): 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
If he is a good coach, he suppose to bring the best out of the player as he want them to play. Coach them, motivate them and influence them how you want them to play.

If you cannot do that in PSG, them you are not a good coach. Every coach now is looking for already made player for their own glorification.

Lazy coach (in buhari's tone) grin grin

1 Like

Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by reantv(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Own your dream today at our now selling homes at Karimo District(FCT) by Turkish Hospitals. See signature for details.

Dynamic JT Homes
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by maxiuc(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin

There's pressure on both teams

So he choose the lesser
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Jaytecq(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
ok.. good for dem
Re: Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG by Memyselfu2009(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote author=Sirpaul post=68447995][/

Lol u get time oh

Lady NIGERIAN YOUTH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musa Wins 100th Nigeria Cap In Central African Republic World Cup Qualifier / Who Is The Greatest African Player Of All Time? Goal.com Question Sparks Debate / Victor Osimhen Becomes Africa' all-time leading goalscorer In The Serie A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.