Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday (40213 Views)

Sihle Sibisi's Daughter Dies! Tshepang khanyisile Seleke Is Dead / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday / Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by govto: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by mygee33(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Heeiiiii.
So sad. No wonder he has been in my mind since dz week.
May she rest in peace
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Phyde: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pentools:

Not an expert on that though but I refer to the cylindrical as those ones that come with burner, tube n stuff probably has the other part outside, but the stand alone are those ones u just light on from under n put whatever untop. It's actually hand-carry or carry about.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by bedspread: 4:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Phyde:

Is it the camp gas with burner at the top or the other with cylinder far from the burner?
Mine is the Huge Gas cylinder that is separate from the Cooker
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Pentools(m): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
greggng:

Check this pic

Pls is this applicable to other type of gas, that's those with burner untop of the gas itself with no such thing as tube or hose?

And can one use a cylinder that expired lets say a year ago, for instance A-2017??
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by precyb(f): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Rest in peace.
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by MusicSots: 6:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
lawalosky:
may her soul rest in peace.
and may GOD gave the deceased family the fortitude to bear the lost.
meanwhile.

My Chinese girlfriend is pregnant.
Pls guys help me with Chinese name!!!

RIP Tehila! RIP English cry
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by dazzysleek(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
greggng:

May her soul rest in peace. Some have nose hut they cannot smell. Our cooking gas has odour is just that people are just careless with what they need to be careful with. Each time I enter my kitchen, the first thing I do is to see if I can perceive any gas odour no matter how small. Thereafter I will open up the Windows for ventilation. Sometime I use foam with soap to test the cap or regulator to ensure no leakage before I can even think of switching it on. Finally at every moment I need to refill my gas, I ensure they change the rubber seal to bran new. Another thing I notice is that people buy expired gas cylinder .trust Nigerians they will repaint it and sell to you without thinking about the danger.
soap & foam, how are they used?? pls could you elaborate more?
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by greggng: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Pentools:

Pls is this applicable to other type of gas, that's those with burner untop of the gas itself with no such thing as tube or hose?

And can one use a cylinder that expired lets say a year ago, for instance A-2017??

I don't know about those with burner on top. Intact is not advice able to use those one cos the risk is more. When cylinder has expired any other thing on top of it is Grace. To be on the safe side buy a new one that has not expired
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by greggng: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
dazzysleek:
soap & foam, how are they used?? pls could you elaborate more?

Let me use my cylinder as example. It has valve and round rubber seal which prevent the gas from escaping. Same mechanism used in your car tyre by volcanisers while pumping it to determine if the valve is leaking. Some apply their spit. If is leaking you will see bubbles. To narrow it down to my gas cylinder. Mine uses long pipe and regulator that enable me connect to the cooker. If I pull out the regulator, all I 've is my cylinder . Then you can insert your foam the type we use to wash car to avoid crash on the body inside a soap like water . Squiz it a bit before apply to the head of were the regulator was removed directly to the valve. If there is leakage you will observe by seeing bubbles. Having observed that you can now vacate the place and call your vendor for help. Ensure nothing that can start up fire is around their

1 Like

Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by dazzysleek(f): 8:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
greggng:

Thanks for your timely response ..I appreciate
Let me use my cylinder as example. It has valve and round rubber seal which prevent the gas from escaping. Same mechanism used in your car tyre by volcanisers while pumping it to determine if the valve is leaking. Some apply their spit. If is leaking you will see bubbles. To narrow it down to my gas cylinder. Mine uses long pipe and regulator that enable me connect to the cooker. If I pull out the regulator, all I 've is my cylinder . Then you can insert your foam the type we use to wash car to avoid crash on the body inside a soap like water . Squiz it a bit before apply to the head of were the regulator was removed directly to the valve. If there is leakage you will observe by seeing bubbles. Having observed that you can now vacate the place and call your vendor for help. Ensure nothing that can start up fire is around their
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by dazzysleek(f): 8:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
[quote aut
Let me use my cylinder as example. It has valve and round rubber seal which prevent the gas from escaping. Same mechanism used in your car tyre by volcanisers while pumping it to determine if the valve is leaking. Some apply their spit. If is leaking you will see bubbles. To narrow it down to my gas cylinder. Mine uses long pipe and regulator that enable me connect to the cooker. If I pull out the regulator, all I 've is my cylinder . Then you can insert your foam the type we use to wash car to avoid crash on the body inside a soap like water . Squiz it a bit before apply to the head of were the regulator was removed directly to the valve. If there is leakage you will observe by seeing bubbles. Having observed that you can now vacate the place and call your vendor for help. Ensure nothing that can start up fire is around their[/quote] God bless you immensely
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by kayalla(f): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
chai RIP
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by CioAngels(f): 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
lawalosky:
may her soul rest in peace. and may GOD gave the deceased family the fortitude to bear the lost. . . . . . meanwhile.
My Chinese girlfriend is pregnant. . Pls guys help me with Chinese name!!!
Kai, if the baby is a girl.
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Notebook123: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
lawalosky:
may her soul rest in peace.
and may GOD gave the deceased family the fortitude to bear the lost.
meanwhile.

My Chinese girlfriend is pregnant.
Pls guys help me with Chinese name!!!
shahuyunchan
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by lawalosky(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Notebook123:
shahuyunchan
grin
Notebook123:
shahuyunchan
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by lawalosky(m): 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
CioAngels:
cheesy
CioAngels:
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by hopefulLandlord: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Am sorry this might sound controversial but where was God when this happened?
Her god was too busy working in mysterious ways
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Okoroawusa: 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Her god was too busy working in mysterious ways
am sorry but the young girl's death broke my heart

few days to her 24th birthday and on a Sunday after spending hours worshipping God?

So many questions

No answers
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Amhappy(f): 3:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Pentools:

What I meant by stand alone gas are those gas that don't use cylinder. They operate alone no attachments like cylinder,tube etc.

You are taking of camp gas. It has higher fire and explosion incident rate than the regular ones. I simply mean that Camp gas is more dangerous. Always cook outside in a well ventilated place.
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Pentools(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amhappy:

You are taking of camp gas. It has higher fire and explosion incident rate than the regular ones. I simply mean that Camp gas is more dangerous. Always cook outside in a well ventilated place.

Ah ah!!! Did u just say that the camp gas "is more dangerous", Tell me you are joking pls..
Have been using that for like ages with the knowledge of it being safer than the cylindrical ones.

How do you really mean??
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Amhappy(f): 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pentools:

Ah ah!!! Did u just say that the camp gas "is more dangerous", Tell me you are joking pls..
Have been using that for like ages with the knowledge of it being safer than the cylindrical ones.

How do you really mean??

Yeah bro they are more dangerous because you have the burner directly on top of the cylinder. If the shut off valve fails,you have an explosion in your hand.Emergency response for camping gas is more difficult and risky and response time very short. It's called camping gas because it was not designed to be your regular gas cooker but for outdoor activities. If you must, use it outside in a well ventilated area not in a room.
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Pentools(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amhappy:

Yeah bro they are more dangerous because you have the burner directly on top of the cylinder. If the shut off valve fails,you have an explosion in your hand.Emergency response for camping gas is more difficult and risky and response time very short. It's called camping gas because it was not designed to be your regular gas cooker but for outdoor activities. If you must, use it outside in a well ventilated area not in a room.

Wow never knew this all this while, still gon be using them tho but in a ventilated place like u said. Thanking you...

1 Like

Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Amhappy(f): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Pentools:

Wow never knew this all this while, still gon be using them tho but in a ventilated place like u said. Thanking you...

You re welcome
Re: Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday by Witnes: 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
nkemdi89:

In her own case, the mother noticed the leakage before going to church that Sunday, and she looked up the kitchen, she left the church before the closing and came back home, even the gateman at the gate was trying to exchange pleasantries and trying to inquire from her about her sudden return , but she didn't respond , probably as a result of hunger. She went straight to kitchen and light the gas , boom! She was rushed to umuezuirike hospital where she was rejected, before the family later took her to FMC where she gave up the ghost.
Sad! but u know ur job in explaining things, that particular place" she went straight to d kitchen and light d gas, boom! makes me a little laugh but could laugh loud because of d sad news, good work

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Steals From Oyedepo Runs Mad - Mikeangelonews.com / A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.