Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (52457 Views)

Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Wife Catches Widow, 62, Begging Husband For Sex In Their House / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Trexnemesis(m): 10:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
ophatlewis:
YOU MADE ME LAUGH

If you catch am nko, wetin u go do? Mtcheeeew.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Trexnemesis(m): 10:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
cronsberg:
Mtsheeew, in most cases the maid is sexier and hotter than the madam of the house jor. The maid is mostly young with killer aszz and boobz, has that sexualy alluring look and is more freaky in bed. While the madam of house will just allow her body to go out of shape carelessly as soon as you marry them, they bacome a slob with folding fats all over, they become naggy and very disrespectful, they deny you sexz claiming they aint in the mood knowing fully well that men love sexz, they become greedy with that thing between their legs. So why wont oga fall in lust with the maid

Thank you.
Becoming a slob and disrespectful will kill my pweek towards her fast. If fine house help dey, na blessing. grin
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Trexnemesis(m): 11:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Heaven help the man that will try this with me undecided thing is, i wont have a maid in the first place

Wetin you go do if e try am? Goat dey scratch im feet for ground out of anger; e fit kill im owner chop?
See, if maid no dey, we know how to get am for the thing outside. Go change your character my friend!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Omakraid(f): 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gerrard59:

I'm sorry Ms, but being God fearing doesn't stop a man from cheating on his wife or sleeping with his domestic servant. The vast majority of men Nigerian women marry are God fearing. Yet the vast majority of these men cheat.

So, it doesn't count as an obstacle.
Lol... If you tell a child not to go to do something and the child does it, not once or twice, does that indicate an iota of fear towards you in the child?? A God fearing somebody knows the rules and even when moved towards breaking the rules retraces their steps back let alone breaking it over and over like a lawless somebody

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
I don't think I will take it easy catching my man on our house help...this is why I have to court my man to be for a long time to know his character.

Ps: to those of you quoting me, thinking you are stars and gaining likes from quoting me, what I mean is very simple and easy..

I simply mean that courting my man to be for a time will make me to know if he is a womanizer, has a high urge for sex, polygamy in nature or fall for cheap thing under the skirt such as a housemaid through various test which I must have stylishly exposed him to.

Will you all stop taking this issue personal and type about the issue and not my own person pls...

courting someone NEVER guarantees what n what u wound end up knowing about dem.

besides the more years u spend in a relationship, the more commitment u make, the more addicted u get, the more bizzare sacrifices u make n den the more addicted u get.................At such a stage u won't quit even if u find out something bad.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by enigmaticlion: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Tunechiami:
Uhm, men just love kitty kats. That's the only reason I know.
i want your kitty Kat, pls inbox me asap
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Fearcom(m): 1:25am On Jun 14, 2018
cruzita:
the man is cheating and so i'm i .if the man claims not to be able to control his urge,he shld knw i can't too.what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.if he feels good sharing his raging d!ck ,i also won't think twice about satisfying my burning vj

Stop deceiving yourself.

Will you jump into fire because your husband jumped into fire I think not. Will you shoot yourself in the leg because your husband shot himself in the leg I don't think so.

You will cheat not because your husband did but because you made a decision to. Period.

all the married women that are now being exposed for having illegitimate children while being married: what excuse do they have?? none whatsoever.

No married woman who is cheating has the effrontery to come out and boldly disclose to her husband what she's doing. she will never tell him unless she's caught red handed or with irrefutable proof. she knows the shame and reproach that will follow.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nigeriaismine: 6:16am On Jun 14, 2018
Tunechiami:
Uhm, men just love kitty kats. That's the only reason I know.
you're turning me on
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 6:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Fearcom:

Stop deceiving yourself.

Will you jump into fire because your husband jumped into fire I think not. Will you shoot yourself in the leg because your husband shot himself in the leg I don't think so.

You will cheat not because your husband did but because you made a decision to. Period.

all the married women that are now being exposed for having illegitimate children while being married: what excuse do they have?? none whatsoever.

No married woman who is cheating has the effrontery to come out and boldly disclose to her husband what she's doing. she will never tell him unless she's caught red handed or with irrefutable proof. she knows the shame and reproach that will follow.
that's nonsense.can my husband also boldly tell me he is cheating?no, right?what is wrong is wrong .there is no justified reason why one shld cheat .man or woman, period.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by CAPSLOCKED: 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Saff:
But let your wife sleep with her richer and more successful boss, you will cry tears of shame every night. That shall be your portion, amen X2 cheesy

AMEN.
I HOPE YOU'RE SATISFIED NOW?

PS: THE DOCTORS WEREN'T BEING FOOLISH WHEN THEY PRESCRIBED THOSE DRUGS. ALWAYS TAKE THEM TO KEEP YOUR MENTAL HEALTH STABLE. THIS FLUCTUATION IS NOT GOOD AT ALL. THANKS. smiley
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by emydnoble(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
pelicanbeau:
I don't think I will take it easy catching my man on our house help...this is why I have to court my man to be for a long time to know his character.

Ps: to those of you quoting me, thinking you are stars and gaining likes from quoting me, what I mean is very simple and easy..

I simply mean that courting my man to be for a time will make me to know if he is a womanizer, has a high urge for sex, polygamy in nature or fall for cheap thing under the skirt such as a housemaid through various test which I must have stylishly exposed him to.

Will you all stop taking this issue personal and type about the issue and not my own person pls...
You are right dear, but deliberately exposing one to temptation will be unpleasant one. Just evaluate his innate charisma.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by themodernman: 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
pelicanbeau:

Wish I can meet you face to face.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Ziggylady(f): 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
The males on this thread giving reasons why their gender sleep with househelps are INSANE!!!..every single one of you

Yet you all cry and wonder why your wives and girlfriends cheat on you all....You guys deserve to father bastardsss in your matrimonial homes..nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by pelicanbeau(f): 1:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
emydnoble:
You are right dear, but deliberately exposing one to temptation will be unpleasant one. Just evaluate his innate charisma.

Thanks so much for this submission
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by expert234: 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
cruzita:
the man is cheating and so i'm i .if the man claims not to be able to control his urge,he shld knw i can't too.what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.if he feels good sharing his raging d!ck ,i also won't think twice about satisfying my burning vj

Please do me a favor. If he shares with 10 girls,please make sure you also share with 10 men.

By the time you become a laughing stock, nobody will teach you that what is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Um, okay.
Nigeriaismine:
you're turning me on
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Turn around and close your eyes.
enigmaticlion:
i want your kitty Kat, pls inbox me asap
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Nigeriaismine: 8:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tunechiami:
Um, okay.
please dm me please
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
expert234:

Please do me a favor. If he shares with 10 girls,please make sure you also share with 10 men.

By the time you become a laughing stock, nobody will teach you that what is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.
I DON'T NEED MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS TO PAY BACK,A HEALTHY,HANDSOME WELL BUILT BOBO IS ENOUGH
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by expert234: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
cruzita:
I DON'T NEED MULTIPLE SEX PARTNERS TO PAY BACK,A HEALTHY,HANDSOME WELL BUILT BOBO IS ENOUGH

And when the healthy handsome well built Bono also cheats on you, what would you do? Jump into another bed like a public insatiable dog?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by Fearcom(m): 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
cruzita:
that's nonsense.can my husband also boldly tell me he is cheating?no, right?what is wrong is wrong .there is no justified reason why one shld cheat .man or woman, period.

Excuse me.

WHO TOLD YOU A MAN CAN'T BOLDLY SAY HE'S SEEING SOMEONE ELSE

A woman WON'T.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by enigmaticlion: 11:37am On Jun 15, 2018
Tunechiami:
Turn around and close your eyes.
inbox me sweetie. I need you asap
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 1:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
expert234:

And when the healthy handsome well built Bono also cheats on you, what would you do? Jump into another bed like a public insatiable dog?
HE IS FREE TO CHEAT BECOS THERE IS NO STRING ATTACHED,SAME WAY THE PERSON MY HUSBAND CHEATING WITH IS ALSO FREE TO CHEAT
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2018
Fearcom:

Excuse me.

WHO TOLD YOU A MAN CAN'T BOLDLY SAY HE'S SEEING SOMEONE ELSE

A woman WON'T.
A MARRIED MAN CAN NOT BOLDLY TELL HIS WIFE HE IS SEEING SOMEONE ELSE IF THERE IS NO SERIOUS BEEF BETWEEN THEM.PERIOD
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by expert234: 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
cruzita:
HE IS FREE TO CHEAT BECOS THERE IS NO STRING ATTACHED,SAME WAY THE PERSON MY HUSBAND CHEATING WITH IS ALSO FREE TO CHEAT

And when the guy losses interest in you after bleeping the holy day light out of your pvzzy, you will move to another guy, right?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
expert234:

And when the guy losses interest in you after bleeping the holy day light out of your pvzzy, you will move to another guy, right?
I WON'T LET HIM LOOSE INTEREST THAT'S ONE THING I'M SURE OF.#BadGirlsGang#
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by expert234: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2018
cruzita:
I WON'T LET HIM LOOSE INTEREST THAT'S ONE THING I'M SURE OF.#BadGirlsGang#

You clearly don't know anything. If all you have to offer is sex, then someone is always better than you.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 10:46pm On Jun 15, 2018
expert234:

You clearly don't know anything. If all you have to offer is sex, then someone is always better than you.
YOUR THOUGHT NOT MINE
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by expert234: 6:15am On Jun 16, 2018
cruzita:
YOUR THOUGHT NOT MINE

Your choices in life will come back to haunt you. You may think you are revenging, but you'll only hurt yourself.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by eyinjuege: 7:34am On Jun 16, 2018
Fearcom:

Stop deceiving yourself.

That was before. Those cheating and were caught are still living their lives o. They are still on social media. The world will forget their indiscretions with time, as nobody holy pass. Some cheats have told their partners, either out of remorse or because they finally want out of the marriage.
Even those talking (spectators) about it the most are also guilty and have learnt new ways not to get caught.
People cheat because they want to, that I agree with you. It may be for reasons they have justified within themselves, or even for no reason at all, and they just want to.
Some will say they are not being sexually satisfied by their partners(husband or wife), some will do it for money (husband and wife included), some will say they're out of love with their partners, some will say its for revenge and it makes them feel better afterwards, so many million and one excuses. But at the end of the day, it still remains a conscious decision. So own it and take responsibility for your decisons
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by cruzita(f): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2018
expert234:

Your choices in life will come back to haunt you. You may think you are revenging, but you'll only hurt yourself.
TILL THEN
Re: 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps by expert234: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2018
cruzita:
TILL THEN

Someone said only a fool learns from her own mistakes. Would you say he is correct?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Judge Celebrates His Divorce In Benue (Photos) / Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / How Do Wives Whose Husbands Live Abroad Or Faraway Cope Without Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.