Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (46132 Views)

The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Lyoncrescent: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
How much ? Whats was/is the procurement process ? Ambode is doing a lot of road/transport related projects which is commendable but we need to know more about the procurement process and cost implications so that we wont be taken for a ride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Odukol(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
another project for PMB to come and commission ambode I hail thee
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by tragergeorge(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
ovieokodhi:
Don't know why other governors can't copy Lagos state, seems Lagos is not even part of Nigeria with the way their their governors reason unlike like delta state where they use cement and gravels to patch roads. I weep for delta state I swear a state where most of their youths are lazy and depends on company's for survival
no repeat that rotten statement about the youths,go sapele you go see youths wen don marry build house drive cars,and non if getting chi chi from govt,and no ask your head source of income, but de not lazy and govt ain't giving them kobo
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Saintdamstic(m): 2:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
I love this man. Beautiful, well planned, needed and functional projects at specific places across lagos.

If office holders will Pick one agenda and finish it I believe we would have crawled out of being underdeveloped.

He is really committed to making Lagos a traffic free state in grand styles.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by DaHrNn(m): 2:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
abumoney:
Ambode, u're building bus terminal. Lagosians are hungry fa. Go to the slum, many are homeless. Empower ur people first, other things will fall in place

Will you sharrap there... When will your kind appreciate something good... Proud Lagosian

3 Likes

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
These pictures doesn't show how it really looks. It looks even more beautiful in real life

1 Like

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Charly68: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
Am coming home just to tour Lagos ..the Governor is working
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by FRANKLAD1: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
dominique:
This Ambode likes bus stops sha
b4 nko?

what do expect in a city of such population?

ambode for 2 term
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by emerged01(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2018
abumoney:
Ambode, u're building bus terminal. Lagosians are hungry fa. Go to the slum, many are homeless. Empower ur people first, other things will fall in place
Lagos is not meant for everybody. There are a lot of opportunities in Lagos. Any lagosian that is hungry need to humble to himself or herself and do something to earn money. The terminals he is building is not poultry. It is for me and you.

2 Likes

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by seguno2: 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
FRANKLAD1:
b4 nko?

what do expect in a city of such population?

ambode for 2 term

Mediocres are excited for bus stops.
High aspiration Lagosians ask- where is the metro and ferry service!
See the difference
How many cities in the world with the population of Lagos don’t have metro?
Think bro think. That is why God gave us brains.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by elsan007(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
abumoney:
am sure if he was doing that one, you will still have another thing to say..be greatful at least, other states don't even have their governors doing anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by RexTramadol1: 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
I'm only seeing Ojodu Berger

My eyes have not seen the purported terminal

Or is the OP talking about the site
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Xander85: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
Adaowerri111:
So Ambode is busy making Lagos great and that Useless Governor is in a meeting with His Useless Boss Buhari and the rest useless APC governors, Rochas is a plague to Imo state.God bless Ambode, God bless Lagos state.

If Okorocha had in Imo the kind of funds (and even challenges) Ambode has in Lagos, by now Owerri would be like Dubai! His major handicap is paucity of funds...and for a oil and gas producing state like Imo is, this just goes to show how the political-economy of this shithole had been rigged in favour of some and against others!

I have my issues with Okorocha for the poor quality of most of his projects, but i don't doubt his vision for Owerri if not the entire state!

1 Like

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by tragergeorge(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lyoncrescent:
How much ? Whats was/is the procurement process ? Ambode is doing a lot of road/transport related projects which is commendable but we need to know more about the procurement process and cost implications so that we wont be taken for a ride.
my brother we like this kind ride o,wat about d people wen no see road at all
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Starboynobesay(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nice job Mr Ambode . But empower the hungry people first . In other words , seek ye first the kingdom of poverty alleviation and other things shall follow.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by stjsd(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
ovieokodhi:
Don't know why other governors can't copy Lagos state, seems Lagos is not even part of Nigeria with the way their their governors reason unlike like delta state where they use cement and gravels to patch roads. I weep for delta state I swear a state where most of their youths are lazy and depends on company's for survival
I'm not disputing that fact that LSG is trying, but if they had make good use of the internally generated revenue not to talk of the federal allocation, we are suppose to be comparing Lagos with Las Vegas.

I lie?

2 Likes

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
dominique:

But they make traffic flow well, what do you think?
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by mikaael(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
money121:
Ambo Le kan Si Itesiwaju Eko lo je wa Logun

But this Lagos Traffic No be for here ooo Most especially Abeokuta Express Way. Oshodi to Iyana Ipaja

bros....if that traffic no kill me ....nothing else can...na everyday war for me

1 Like

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
What do the local government chairmen do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Yomboy4ever(m): 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
dominique:

One of the biggest problem of Lagos state is traffic and was due to lack of proper bus stations. By the time he is done we shall all see the difference...
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Thojan(m): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
This man is always working.. Kudos sir
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by frubben(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
naijalander:
AutoJoshNG some of these projects are actually private sector projects. Could you stop highlighting the governor's name in the headlines, you make it seem like these guys are going us a favor, it's his job for GOD sake !

Ambode is building this, Ambode is building that, at what point do you outgrow this type of petty journalism ?
help me tell dem. they are there to serve us for Christ sake. we hail dem as if he is using his money. these are his duty. You don't praise a man for impregnating his wife .

1 Like

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by seguno2: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
elsan007:
am sure if he was doing that one, you will still have another thing to say..be greatful at least, other states don't even have their governors doing anything

Is that how you compare yourself to the worst people around you
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by soul2: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Adaowerri111:
So Ambode is busy making Lagos great and that Useless Governor is in a meeting with His Useless Boss Buhari and the rest useless APC governors, Rochas is a plague to Imo state.God bless Ambode, God bless Lagos state.

You are fool to attack buhari like that. What buhari matter with state issue, is it not you people praying for state autonomy? Yeye flat head

1 Like

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
abumoney:
When governance is good, lives will improve naturally with time.
Concerning Ur empowerment for things to be good...
Use Ekiti as a case study.

1 Like

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by seguno2: 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
sassysure:
What do the local government chairmen do?

Are you sure that you are a Nigerian to be asking this correct question grin
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by ifymadu: 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
They finish building and won’t maintain. See Obalende terminal. In as much as the effort is commendable, a maintenance culture must be developed to ensure that these infrastructures serve as expected
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by tundeport(m): 3:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ambode is gburugburu of lagoz,pls employ me to follow you around as Baba timing following abiola,abegggggggnowwww.you are my mentor if you don't know sir
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by computer0810(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
abumoney:
so he should force them to sch or to learn hand work, were u expecting him to start dashing them free house or u r just looking for reason to hate again

1 Like

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by buchilino(m): 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
GoTV:
Better than biafra
WHILE OTHERS WATCH DSTV UR STILL ON GOTV.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by hisgrace090: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
dominique:

Simply put it, he is a lover of good things.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by hisgrace090: 3:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
SirKriz:
Ambode and his love for bus stops... Is he now the chairman of NURTW?
cheesy smiley

Ambide is a lover of good things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Driver Cheats Death As Tree Falls On Car In Calabar (Photos) / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) / Why Do The Law Enforcers Tolerate Hanging On Vehicles On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.