Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,857 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:54 AM

The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop (46109 Views)

The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / Is Ojodu-Berger Bus Stop Toilet The Most Sophisticated Public Toilet In Nigeria? / The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Agege (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by iluvdonjazzy: 4:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
that is the only thing he is good at.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by ovieokodhi(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
tragergeorge:
no repeat that rotten statement about the youths,go sapele you go see youths wen don marry build house drive cars,and non if getting chi chi from govt,and no ask your head source of income, but de not lazy and govt ain't giving them kobo
show me 10 youths wey don do wetin you talk for same sapele then I go show you 9 from your 10 wey na yahoo dem take do am, guy I understand your pain we are both from delta if I'm mistaken but let's learn to say the fact atimes, come to warri and see for yourself. Moreover sapele wey dey news for almost all the wrong things you can of daily..warri youths wey me know like short cut to everything. Cheers
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by jahsharon: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
You say that Tinubu is a thief, yet no past Nigerian politician apart from the Great Awo has ever produced superlative political sons and daughters like him from the North to the South. Fashola was second to none in the country and we all thought who can fit into his shoes. Now, Ambode is proving that the teacher and godfather of godfathers Tinubu will always bring forth good political children. Wouldn't you haters rather come and learn from him?
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by tragergeorge(m): 5:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
ovieokodhi:
show me 10 youths wey don do wetin you talk for same sapele then I go show you 9 from your 10 wey na yahoo dem take do am, guy I understand your pain we are both from delta if I'm mistaken but let's learn to say the fact atimes, come to warri and see for yourself. Moreover sapele wey dey news for almost all the wrong things you can of daily..warri youths wey me know like short cut to everything. Cheers
na bad news de spread fast,especially for nairaland and many na fake news, I beg remove yahoo from d matter ,we talking about sitting and waiting for the govt
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by money121(m): 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
mikaael:

bros....if that traffic no kill me ....nothing else can...na everyday war for me

Ehyaa sorry
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by ovieokodhi(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
tragergeorge:
na bad news de spread fast,especially for nairaland and many na fake news, I beg remove yahoo from d matter ,we talking about sitting and waiting for the govt
hahahhahaah let me remove stealing from the matter
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by CioAngels(f): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good job in our Lagos which will also translate to huge money in his pocket.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Yinkaotunba123: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kudos to Governor Ambode, can we annex Osun with Lagos so that we can also feel the impact of Ambode.
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by UfuomaUN(m): 9:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
naijalander:
AutoJoshNG some of these projects are actually private sector projects. Could you stop highlighting the governor's name in the headlines, you make it seem like these guys are going us a favor, it's his job for GOD sake !

Ambode is building this, Ambode is building that, at what point do you outgrow this type of petty journalism ?

nairaland journalism
Re: The Bus Terminal That Ambode Is Building At Berger Bus Stop by Oceannaagent: 3:57am On Jun 14, 2018
kingkakaone:

When governance is good, lives will improve naturally with time.
Concerning Ur empowerment for things to be good...
Use Ekiti as a case study.
How can i contact you? or better still send me whatsapp message with the number on my profile Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Canada Is ‘Stealing’ Our Young People! / My Experience With Loneliness After Canada Migration / Nigeria Students Live With Discrimination In India (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.