Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB (393 Views)

For Sale CAT 320c Excavator, 430D backhoe, D8N Crawler Dozer, 996 payloader / Toks JCB Loader @11.5million / Sold out 5ook Corolla with Good working condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB by Jayjay0(m): 5:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hi guys, I'm looking for a good backhoe that is in a very good working condition to buy. Either Caterpillar or JCB product. Incase you have or you know someone that wants to sell.

I'm currently in port Harcourt. So if you have you can post pictures and drop your number.. then I will choose and call immediately

Budget is less than 5m
Re: I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB by ojmaroni247(m): 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Sorry the one I have is above ur budget, price for it is 7.5m none negotiable
Jayjay0:
Hi guys, I'm looking for a good backhoe that is in a very good working condition to buy. Either Caterpillar or JCB product. Incase you have or you know someone that wants to sell.

I'm currently in port Harcourt. So if you have you can post pictures and drop your number.. then I will choose and call immediately

Budget is less than 5m

Re: I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jayjay0:

Budget is less than 5m

Bros, this thing plenty gan for Lagos and I do see alot of them in between Ibafo & Kara whenever I'm goin to Ijebu.

If you can give me permission to help you source for as many as you want, then I'll get started immediately.

Price will be 7.4Million Naira each but if you're buying up to 3 inorder for you to resell in PH since they are scarce, I'll give it to at 7.3Million Naira each. grin cheesy grin
Re: I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB by ojmaroni247(m): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hmmm
Re: I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB by Jayjay0(m): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2018
ojmaroni247:
Sorry the one I have is above ur budget, price for it is 7.5m none negotiable
Okay.. I can't afford this
Re: I'm Looking For A Very Good Working Backhoe Either Caterpillar Or JCB by Jayjay0(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Zoharariel:

Bros, this thing plenty gan for Lagos and I do see alot of them in between Ibafo & Kara whenever I'm goin to Ijebu.

If you can give me permission to help you source for as many as you want, then I'll get started immediately.

Price will be 7.4Million Naira each but if you're buying up to 3 inorder for you to resell in PH since they are scarce, I'll give it to at 7.3Million Naira each. grin cheesy grin
You say you see it around and you're already giving me a price. You should at least confirm from someone before you rush to throw prices

(1) (Reply)

2010 Model Mercedes Benz C300 4matic - Available - Forsale / Registered 2010 Honda Crosstour At A Giveaway Price / Lexus Gx470 2006 Super Clean No Dent is SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.