Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,488,560 members, 5,641,722 topics. Date: Friday, 05 June 2020 at 05:53 PM

Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul (868 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / "Passenger In Keke Turns Python, Swallows A Boy In Bonny" - Apostle Paul Umoru / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 5:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
Several years after Jesus’ departure from the earth, a man known as Paul (also called Saul of Tarsus) who happened to be a great persecutor of Jesus’ disciples was walking with his two companions on a road outside Damascus to carry out more of his evil mission. In this spiritual state, Paul then saw a great light falling from heaven and heard a voice which said to him; ‘I am Jesus whom you are persecuting”. He believed this great light as true Jesus Christ (Acts 22:6-9). Yet before his departure, Jesus forewarned the apostles as follows: Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying; I am the Christ; and shall deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)…“Then if anyone says here is Christ or there, DO NOT BELIEVE IT. For false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possiblye, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you; Christ is out in the wilderness, do not go out; or Christ is in the inner rooms, DO NOT BELIEVE IT. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, then the vultures will gather(Matthew 24:23-28)”. In these verses, we are commanded by Jesus not to believe any account of a person who claims to have seen Jesus in a private manner prior to his universally-visible appearance to all . .Jesus was telling us that his returning to earth again from heaven will be clear and unmistakable to everyone. Every eye from every point “east and west” will see him. The people would gather to see Jesus coming from the heaven just like vultures gather over the carcass. Hence, any private appearances of Jesus before this public appearance should be discarded .Therefore, if Jesus’ private appearance to Paul in form of “a great light falling from heaven” would be an exception to this great warning of not believing in private appearances of Christ, then Jesus should have foretold this exceptional event to the original apostles before he ascended to heaven. But Jesus did not foretell anything like that. Instead of pre-informing the original apostles that he would privately appear to someone like “LIGHTNING FROM HEAVEN” before his universally-visible appearance to all, Jesus only informed them as follows;“I saw Satan falling like LIGHTNING FROM HEAVEN (Luke10:18)”.See how all evidence is working seriously against Paul! But is it really reasonable to believe that it was Satan, and not Jesus, that revealed himself to Paul in form of lightning from heaven? Yes, it is not only reasonable but also probable because as at that time Paul was yet to repent from all the evil crimes he has committed against the true followers of Christ (Acts 9:1, 26:11). In fact, his spiritual condition was so bad(1st Timothy 1:13) for anyone to be sure that he possessed nothing of divine power and divine wisdom that could have protected him from such satanic delusion. If the great light that appear to Paul was true Jesus Christ, then one would expect Jesus to command him to repent immediately and secretly meet the original apostles of Jesus who were then living at Jerusalem. On the contrary, Paul even continued to boast and proclaimed that these original apostles of Jesus imparted nothing to him (Galatians 2:6). So Paul relied heavily on the special revelation he was receiving from his personal Jesus (Galatians 1:12). However, the fact that Paul contradicts true Jesus on many important issues is even enough to prove that the revelation he claimed to receive was from fake Jesus Christ. For example, God and Jesus forbid the believers from eating spiritually unclean foods and meat sacrificed to idols (Ezekiel 22:26, Revelation 2:14) but Paul wrote that there is nothing wrong in eating such things as long as you do not eat them in the presence of a weak believer(1st Corinthians 8:8-10, Colossians 2:16).Again, Jesus’ statement in Matthew 24:24 and Matthew 7:21-23 implies that; performing great signs and wonders in Jesus’ name are the things that would accompany the false christs and the false prophets. Yet Paul declare that performing great signs and wonders in Jesus’ name are the things that even commissioned him as true apostle of Jesus Christ (2nd Corinthians 12:12, Romans 15:19). Furthermore, Jesus said: Do NOT THINK I CAME TO DESTROY THE LAW or the (way of the) PROPHETS. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the LAW till ALL IS FULFILLED (Matthew 5:17-18). Yet Paul declares as follows: “Christ is the end of the Law (Romans 10:4). But BEFORE faith came, we were KEPT UNDER GUARD BY THE LAW, kept for the faith which after-ward would be revealed. Therefore, THE LAW WAS OUR TUTOR to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But AFTER faith has come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR (Galatians 3:23-25).
Again, despite the fact that circumcision is an everlasting covenant of God for the Jews i:e the Israelites (Genesis 17:9-14) and Jesus himself was also circumcised (Luke 2:21); yet Paul went ahead to write as follows: “Indeed, I Paul say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. And I testify again to EVERY MAN who become circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. You have become estranged (i.e. cut off ) from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by the law; you have fallen from grace(Galatians 5:2-4)”. The term “EVERY MAN” used by Paul in the verse quoted above is indisputable evidence that he condemned the act of circumcision for both Jews and Gentiles. If this is not the case, then the Jewish believers in the Jerusalem would not bound themselves with oath that they will never eat nor drink until they kill Paul (Acts 23:12-14). In fact, this single fact alone that Paul condemn the act of circumcision, an EVERLASTING covenant of God, is another prove that “the great light from heaven” that appeared to Paul on his road to Damascus was a false Christ as already foretold by Jesus Christ during his earthly ministry.
Furthermore, Bible recorded that the number of Jesus apostles was somehow fixed to be twelve (Matthew 10:2-7, 19:28, Revelation 21:14). Therefore, when Judas Iscariot fell out and there was need for replacement and restoration of original twelve, then one would expect the divine plan to unfold in such a way that original apostles would be pre-informed by Jesus to exercise patience and wait till Paul repents. But instead of waiting for Paul, Matthias was chosen to replace Judas under the guidance of Holy Spirit (Acts 1:20-26). This proves again that apostleship of Paul was not even recognized in heaven. Yet Paul repeatedly called himself an apostle of true Jesus Christ at the beginning of most of his letters. The most astonishing part of Paul and his assertion of being among the apostle of Christ is that, unlike other writers, he almost never quotes Jesus in any of his letters. Yet this is expected from Paul if truly the light he saw falling from heaven was true Jesus Christ.
Paul was also caught lying red handed; he was accused of teaching all the Jews among the Gentiles to forsake circumcision and the Law of Moses (Acts 21:18-31). But instead of proving this accusation to be true or false when the King Agrippa asked him about that accusation, Paul now claimed that he was being accused for the hope of the promise made by God i.e. the resurrection of the dead (Acts 26:1-cool and for the fact that he advised people to repent and turn to God (Acts 26:19-21). There is nothing like “circumcision and the law of Moses” in the answers presented by Paul to the King. In fact, Paul himself admitted to be a liar when he said: “For if the truth of God has increased through MY LIE to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner (Romans 3:7)”.
Yet the same Paul wrote almost half of the books found in the New Testament. See the foundation upon which the edifice of Christianity is erected!
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by hisgrace090: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
No comment!
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Emusan(m): 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
You Muslim have come again with your lie! If what you wrote is true, then you should also quarry Muhammad and early Islamic scholars who believed Paul was a true follower of Christ.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by ForeignAgent: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Several years after Jesus’ departure from the earth, a man known as Paul (also called Saul of Tarsus) who happened to be a great persecutor of Jesus’ disciples was walking with his two companions on a road outside Damascus to carry out more of his evil mission. In this spiritual state, Paul then saw a great light falling from heaven and heard a voice which said to him; ‘I am Jesus whom you are persecuting”. He believed this great light as true Jesus Christ (Acts 22:6-9). Yet before his departure, Jesus forewarned the apostles as follows: Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying; I am the Christ; and shall deceive many (Matthew 24:4-5)…“Then if anyone says here is Christ or there, DO NOT BELIEVE IT. For false christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possiblye, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. So if anyone tells you; Christ is out in the wilderness, do not go out; or Christ is in the inner rooms, DO NOT BELIEVE IT. For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the son of Man. Wherever there is a carcass, then the vultures will gather(Matthew 24:23-28)”. In these verses, we are commanded by Jesus not to believe any account of a person who claims to have seen Jesus in a private manner prior to his universally-visible appearance to all . .Jesus was telling us that his returning to earth again from heaven will be clear and unmistakable to everyone. Every eye from every point “east and west” will see him. The people would gather to see Jesus coming from the heaven just like vultures gather over the carcass. Hence, any private appearances of Jesus before this public appearance should be discarded .Therefore, if Jesus’ private appearance to Paul in form of “a great light falling from heaven” would be an exception to this great warning of not believing in private appearances of Christ, then Jesus should have foretold this exceptional event to the original apostles before he ascended to heaven. But Jesus did not foretell anything like that. Instead of pre-informing the original apostles that he would privately appear to someone like “LIGHTNING FROM HEAVEN” before his universally-visible appearance to all, Jesus only informed them as follows;“I saw Satan falling like LIGHTNING FROM HEAVEN (Luke10:18)”.See how all evidence is working seriously against Paul! But is it really reasonable to believe that it was Satan, and not Jesus, that revealed himself to Paul in form of lightning from heaven? Yes, it is not only reasonable but also probable because as at that time Paul was yet to repent from all the evil crimes he has committed against the true followers of Christ (Acts 9:1, 26:11). In fact, his spiritual condition was so bad(1st Timothy 1:13) for anyone to be sure that he possessed nothing of divine power and divine wisdom that could have protected him from such satanic delusion. If the great light that appear to Paul was true Jesus Christ, then one would expect Jesus to command him to repent immediately and secretly meet the original apostles of Jesus who were then living at Jerusalem. On the contrary, Paul even continued to boast and proclaimed that these original apostles of Jesus imparted nothing to him (Galatians 2:6). So Paul relied heavily on the special revelation he was receiving from his personal Jesus (Galatians 1:12). However, the fact that Paul contradicts true Jesus on many important issues is even enough to prove that the revelation he claimed to receive was from fake Jesus Christ. For example, God and Jesus forbid the believers from eating spiritually unclean foods and meat sacrificed to idols (Ezekiel 22:26, Revelation 2:14) but Paul wrote that there is nothing wrong in eating such things as long as you do not eat them in the presence of a weak believer(1st Corinthians 8:8-10, Colossians 2:16).Again, Jesus’ statement in Matthew 24:24 and Matthew 7:21-23 implies that; performing great signs and wonders in Jesus’ name are the things that would accompany the false christs and the false prophets. Yet Paul declare that performing great signs and wonders in Jesus’ name are the things that even commissioned him as true apostle of Jesus Christ (2nd Corinthians 12:12, Romans 15:19). Furthermore, Jesus said: Do NOT THINK I CAME TO DESTROY THE LAW or the (way of the) PROPHETS. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the LAW till ALL IS FULFILLED (Matthew 5:17-18). Yet Paul declares as follows: “Christ is the end of the Law (Romans 10:4). But BEFORE faith came, we were KEPT UNDER GUARD BY THE LAW, kept for the faith which after-ward would be revealed. Therefore, THE LAW WAS OUR TUTOR to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. But AFTER faith has come, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR (Galatians 3:23-25).
Again, despite the fact that circumcision is an everlasting covenant of God for the Jews i:e the Israelites (Genesis 17:9-14) and Jesus himself was also circumcised (Luke 2:21); yet Paul went ahead to write as follows: “Indeed, I Paul say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing. And I testify again to EVERY MAN who become circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law. You have become estranged (i.e. cut off ) from Christ, you who attempt to be justified by the law; you have fallen from grace(Galatians 5:2-4)”. The term “EVERY MAN” used by Paul in the verse quoted above is indisputable evidence that he condemned the act of circumcision for both Jews and Gentiles. If this is not the case, then the Jewish believers in the Jerusalem would not bound themselves with oath that they will never eat nor drink until they kill Paul (Acts 23:12-14). In fact, this single fact alone that Paul condemn the act of circumcision, an EVERLASTING covenant of God, is another prove that “the great light from heaven” that appeared to Paul on his road to Damascus was a false Christ as already foretold by Jesus Christ during his earthly ministry.
Furthermore, Bible recorded that the number of Jesus apostles was somehow fixed to be twelve (Matthew 10:2-7, 19:28, Revelation 21:14). Therefore, when Judas Iscariot fell out and there was need for replacement and restoration of original twelve, then one would expect the divine plan to unfold in such a way that original apostles would be pre-informed by Jesus to exercise patience and wait till Paul repents. But instead of waiting for Paul, Matthias was chosen to replace Judas under the guidance of Holy Spirit (Acts 1:20-26). This proves again that apostleship of Paul was not even recognized in heaven. Yet Paul repeatedly called himself an apostle of true Jesus Christ at the beginning of most of his letters. The most astonishing part of Paul and his assertion of being among the apostle of Christ is that, unlike other writers, he almost never quotes Jesus in any of his letters. Yet this is expected from Paul if truly the light he saw falling from heaven was true Jesus Christ.
Paul was also caught lying red handed; he was accused of teaching all the Jews among the Gentiles to forsake circumcision and the Law of Moses (Acts 21:18-31). But instead of proving this accusation to be true or false when the King Agrippa asked him about that accusation, Paul now claimed that he was being accused for the hope of the promise made by God i.e. the resurrection of the dead (Acts 26:1-cool and for the fact that he advised people to repent and turn to God (Acts 26:19-21). There is nothing like “circumcision and the law of Moses” in the answers presented by Paul to the King. In fact, Paul himself admitted to be a liar when he said: “For if the truth of God has increased through MY LIE to His glory, why am I also still judged as a sinner (Romans 3:7)”.
Yet the same Paul wrote almost half of the books found in the New Testament. See the foundation upon which the edifice of Christianity is erected!

Thanks for this. I keep telling Christians that their religion of righteousness cannot compare to Islam where everyday 1.4 billion of us bow down to a black stone object in Mecca!
Our "prophet" Sex Award Winner (S.A.W) will reward us with eternal sex in Jannah! AlhamDULLiLIES!

Our god Satan We Trust (S.W.T) will give us victory over the infidels!

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 8:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Op , why do you like posting things you know nothing or little about ?

If Paul were a false believer , the Holy Spirit would have revealed this to the apostles or more still be killed by the Holy Spirit.
Ananias and Saphira that lied to Peter were killed because non can lie to the Holy Spirit. But Paul walked with the Apostles and was non regarded as a false believer .

When the light shone and Jesus told Paul he was Jesus , the Bible said Paul bcame blind. As an evidence God spoke to one of the disciples named Ananias in Damascus to go and pray for Paul :

Acts 9:17-18 KJV
And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
[18] And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

THAT WAS AN EVIDENCE .

CAN ANYONE LIE TO GOD ?

Acts 5:1-11 KJV
But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, [2] And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it , and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. [3] But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? [4] Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. [5] And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. [6] And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him . [7] And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. [8] And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. [9] Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. [10] Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. [11] And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

Stop posting half truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2018
enilove:

If Paul were a false believer , the Holy Spirit would have revealed this to the apostles or more still be killed by the Holy Spirit.
Ananias and Saphira that lied to Paul were killed because non can lie to the Holy Spirit. But Paul walked with the Apostles and was non regarded as a false believer .

it was Peter..
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Jacksonville:

it was Peter..
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2018
In REV 2:1-2, Christ is COMMENDING the EPHESIANS (the church at Ephesus) for realizing that they were being led astray by "false apostles". And who were the "apostles" to the Ephesians? Paul and Barnabas !!! Is Christ somehow confused? Doesn't Christ KNOW that PAUL is the "first apostle" to the Ephesians? Is it possible that someone else claimed to be the apostle to the Ephesians, and that someone other than PAUL was teaching heresy and lies to the Ephesians? NO. It is not possible. In fact, Paul plainly states in his own writings, that he does not preach Christ where any other man has preached Christ before:
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 10:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Let's look at what
happened in Jerusalem, when Paul met
with the TRUE PILLARS of New
Jerusalem, the apostles chosen by Christ.
Paul is telling Peter, James and John that
"the whole of the law/burden" cannot be
dumped on the gentiles, as all of Israel
failed the Law and God's Covenant. So,
the apostles, along with Paul, agree to
FOUR CRITERIA of the Law that MUST
BE maintained, even by the gentiles.
1) NO MEATS/OFFERINGS sacrificed to
IDOLS
2) NO drinking of blood
3) NO eating meats strangled to death
(imagine the adrenaline
pumped into the flesh by the animal
being strangled)
4) NO fornication
These FOUR REQUIREMENTS are listed
three times in ACTS, to which Paul, the
false apostle,
agrees upon teaching. (read ACTS 15:20,
ACTS 15:29, ACTS 21:24-25)
Although Paul lied in agreement with the
REAL APOSTLES in Jerusalem,
Paul DID NOT TEACH what they AGREED
UPON at ALL.
He taught the EXACT opposite, as
documented in 1 TIM 4:4-5, 1 COR
8: 8-10, COL 2:16, etc. And if you want
to catch Paul DIRECTLY LYING, read his
account of when he met up with the
REAL APOSTLES in Jerusalem:
GALATIANS 2
9: And when James, Cephas, and John,
who seemed to be pillars, perceived the
grace that was given unto me, they gave
to me and Barnabas the right hands of
fellowship; that we should go unto the
heathen, and they unto the circumcision.
10: All what they asked was that we should
remember the poor; the same which I
also was forward to do.
In this passage, Paul is referencing his
meeting in Jerusalem, meeting
the REAL APOSTLES,and WHAT THEY
DISCUSSED with him.
Paul nakedly states that the only thing
they agreed
upon in Jerusalem, was to give ALMS TO
THE POOR.
Which, profoundly, was NEVER
MENTIONED in the book of ACTS.
Paul does not tell the Galatians:
1) NO meats sacrificed to IDOLS
2) NO drinking blood
3) NO strangled meats
4) NO fornication Paul doesn't even mention it.
He deductively lies by omission, and then
says that "helping the poor" was the only
thing they agreed upon in Jerusalem. In
fact, Paul pridefully boasts that the REAL
APOSTLES "added nothing to
him" (GALATIANS 2:6). Lying is condemned several times
throughout the Bible, and deceit by its own
nature, is sinful and can only lead to hazardous
consequences. What does Peter say in regards to
guile (which means cunning, deceit, trickery,
treachery)
For he that will love life, and see good days, let
him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that
speak no guile
1 PETER 3:12
The verse speaks for itself. One of the factors that
hinder mans success in this world and eternal life
in the hereafter, is the use of guile. But on his
own admittance, what does Paul say?:
But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless
being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE
2 CORINTHIANS 12:16
On his own admission, Paul is saying that he
uses deception in his modus operandi. In all the
new versions of the Bible, the more common term
of deceit is replaced instead. This statement is
made long after his conversion to Christianity, in
the phase when he supposed to be blessed and
righteous, and most importantly of all, being
guided by Christ.
For our exhortation [was] not of deceit, nor of
uncleanness, nor in guile:
1 Thessalonians 2:3
Paul now speaks with two tongues, guile he can
But what I do, that will I do, that I may cut off
occasion from those which desire occasion;...
2 CORINTHIANS 11:13
In the New Revised Standard Version, the verse
reads in order to deny an opportunity to those
who want an opportunity to be recognized as our
equals.. He can't be any clearer or succinct, If
any other Christian group tries to rival Pauls
mission, he will seek to utilise means of
destroying any opportunity that may arise for his
opponents. This goes completely against the
morals from what we know of Jesus and the
Prophets of age. If Paul believed he had the truth,
there would be no need to play games and power
struggles, as the truth will always prevail in the
end. The use of deceit and craftiness is the mark
of the insecure and paranoid, not so certain that
his own faith is correct, he had more hope in his
will and ways prevailing, rather than the truth of
the message of Christ.
For though I be free from all men, yet have I
made myself servant unto all, that I might gain
the more
And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I
might gain the Jews; to them under the Law, that
I might gain them that are under the Law;
To them that are without the law, as without law,
(being not without law to God, but under the law
to Christ) that I might gain them that are under
the law.
To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain
the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I
might by all means save some.
I CORINTHIANS 9:19-22
What better illustration of hypocrisy could be
given. For the sake of the truth, Paul will use all
means of deceit, insincerity, ruse etc in order to
gain more followers. Just like his successors
today, the missionaries put on a face of every
ethnic race. You can see them at many of their
websites, to the Muslims; they put themselves
under the guise of WORLD VISION and other aid
programs, and when they inject the needle, they
also try to inject the needle of Christianity along
side it. To the Jewish people, the Christian
missionaries love Jews, Israel and Zionism (one
point that they could never mention to the
Muslims), bagels and Seinfeld. This love becomes
so much that its insincere face starts to show.
It is the wish of a section of the People of the
Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead
astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not
perceive!
Sura Al-Imran 3.69
For if the truth of God, hath more abounded
through my lie unto his glory: why yet am I also
judged as a sinner?
ROMANS 3:7
Even though Paul admits to lying (like he has in
many other places), never how much he tries to
defend his actions, the rational spiritual mind will
never accept it. Lying is at the root of falsehood,
the very element that is completely opposed to
truth. The truth is a means to an end. If a Muslim
wanted to build a Mosque and he required funding
to do so; there are several ways he could go
about it. If he decided to rob a bank and used the
stolen cash to build the Masjid, all his efforts will
be in vain. Allah will never accept it from him,
even though the man did it for Allah's sake. The
fact is that the ends don't justify the means, to
get to paradise, you must choose the road that
leads to paradise. And deceit is definitely not on
that road.
Cursed [be] he that doeth the work of the LORD
deceitfully, ...
Jeremiah 48:10
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 11:18am On Jun 14, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
In REV 2:1-2, Christ is COMMENDING the
EPHESIANS (the church at Ephesus) for
realizing that they were being led astray
by "false apostles". And who were the
"apostles" to the Ephesians? Paul and
Barnabas !!!
Is Christ somehow confused? Doesn't
Christ KNOW that PAUL is the "first
apostle" to the Ephesians?
Is it possible that someone else claimed
to be the apostle to the Ephesians, and
that someone other than PAUL was
teaching heresy and lies to the
Ephesians? NO. It is not possible. In fact,
Paul plainly states in his own writings,
that he does not preach Christ where any
other man has preached Christ before:

Why do you like twisting the truth ?

Paul was the apostle that established the first church in Ephesus . Jesus did not condemn the church as being established on false doctrine or foundation but rather assured them of their foundation and original doctrine left or taught them by Paul :

Revelation 2:1-6 KJV
Unto the angel of the church of Ephesus write; These things saith he that holdeth the seven stars in his right hand, who walketh in the midst of the seven golden candlesticks;
[2] I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
[3] And hast borne, and hast patience, and for my name's sake hast laboured, and hast not fainted.
[4] Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love. [5] Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen, and repent, and do the first works; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will remove thy candlestick out of his place, except thou repent.
[6] But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

From verse 5 , Jesus told them that they had left their FIRST LOVE. Which means they had started derailing from the truth they started with. Jesus told them to repent. The church was recognised by Jesus and that was why He said "I will remove thy candlestick out of his place , except thou repent.

Jesus said he hates the Nicolaitians and not Paul,
Jesus also commended the church for trying those who call themselves apostles but who are not. He didn't say apostle but apostles. And all these was after Paul had established the church and taught them how to recognise false Apostles.

Those Nicolatians Jesus hates are your types who try to derail the church with satanic doctrines like KISSING A BLACK STONE OF THE IDOL WORSHIPPERS OF THE ARABIA WHICH MUSLIMS LOVE TO DO WHEN ON HADJ.

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 11:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Let's look at what happened in Jerusalem, when Paul met with the TRUE PILLARS of New Jerusalem, the apostles chosen by Christ. Paul is telling Peter, James and John that "the whole of the law/burden" cannot be dumped on the gentiles, as all of Israel failed the Law and God's Covenant. So, the apostles, along with Paul, agree to FOUR CRITERIA of the Law that MUST BE maintained, even by the gentiles. 1) NO MEATS/OFFERINGS sacrificed to IDOLS 2) NO drinking of blood 3) NO eating meats strangled to death (imagine the adrenaline pumped into the flesh by the animal being strangled) 4) NO fornication These FOUR REQUIREMENTS are listed three times in ACTS, to which Paul, the false apostle, agrees upon teaching. (read ACTS 15:20, ACTS 15:29, ACTS 21:24-25) Although Paul lied in agreement with the REAL APOSTLES in Jerusalem, Paul DID NOT TEACH what they AGREED UPON at ALL. He taught the EXACT opposite, as documented in 1 TIM 4:4-5, 1 COR 8: 8-10, COL 2:16, etc. And if you want to catch Paul DIRECTLY LYING, read his account of when he met up with the REAL APOSTLES in Jerusalem: GALATIANS 2 9: And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision. 10: All what they asked was that we should remember the poor; the same which I also was forward to do. In this passage, Paul is referencing his meeting in Jerusalem, meeting the REAL APOSTLES,and WHAT THEY DISCUSSED with him. Paul nakedly states that the only thing they agreed upon in Jerusalem, was to give ALMS TO THE POOR. Which, profoundly, was NEVER MENTIONED in the book of ACTS. Paul does not tell the Galatians: 1) NO meats sacrificed to IDOLS 2) NO drinking blood 3) NO strangled meats 4) NO fornication Paul doesn't even mention it. He deductively lies by omission, and then says that "helping the poor" was the only thing they agreed upon in Jerusalem. In fact, Paul pridefully boasts that the REAL APOSTLES "added nothing to him" (GALATIANS 2:6). Lying is condemned several times throughout the Bible, and deceit by its own nature, is sinful and can only lead to hazardous consequences. What does Peter say in regards to guile (which means cunning, deceit, trickery, treachery) For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that speak no guile 1 PETER 3:12 The verse speaks for itself. One of the factors that hinder mans success in this world and eternal life in the hereafter, is the use of guile. But on his own admittance, what does Paul say?: But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being crafty, I CAUGHT YOU WITH GUILE 2 CORINTHIANS 12:16 On his own admission, Paul is saying that he uses deception in his modus operandi. In all the new versions of the Bible, the more common term of deceit is replaced instead. This statement is made long after his conversion to Christianity, in the phase when he supposed to be blessed and righteous, and most importantly of all, being guided by Christ. For our exhortation [was] not of deceit, nor of uncleanness, nor in guile: 1 Thessalonians 2:3 Paul now speaks with two tongues, guile he can But what I do, that will I do, that I may cut off occasion from those which desire occasion;... 2 CORINTHIANS 11:13 In the New Revised Standard Version, the verse reads in order to deny an opportunity to those who want an opportunity to be recognized as our equals.. He can't be any clearer or succinct, If any other Christian group tries to rival Pauls mission, he will seek to utilise means of destroying any opportunity that may arise for his opponents. This goes completely against the morals from what we know of Jesus and the Prophets of age. If Paul believed he had the truth, there would be no need to play games and power struggles, as the truth will always prevail in the end. The use of deceit and craftiness is the mark of the insecure and paranoid, not so certain that his own faith is correct, he had more hope in his will and ways prevailing, rather than the truth of the message of Christ. For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more And unto the Jews I became as a Jew, that I might gain the Jews; to them under the Law, that I might gain them that are under the Law; To them that are without the law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but under the law to Christ) that I might gain them that are under the law. To the weak became I as weak, that I might gain the weak: I am made all things to all men, that I might by all means save some. I CORINTHIANS 9:19-22 What better illustration of hypocrisy could be given. For the sake of the truth, Paul will use all means of deceit, insincerity, ruse etc in order to gain more followers. Just like his successors today, the missionaries put on a face of every ethnic race. You can see them at many of their websites, to the Muslims; they put themselves under the guise of WORLD VISION and other aid programs, and when they inject the needle, they also try to inject the needle of Christianity along side it. To the Jewish people, the Christian missionaries love Jews, Israel and Zionism (one point that they could never mention to the Muslims), bagels and Seinfeld. This love becomes so much that its insincere face starts to show. It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive! Sura Al-Imran 3.69 For if the truth of God, hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory: why yet am I also judged as a sinner? ROMANS 3:7 Even though Paul admits to lying (like he has in many other places), never how much he tries to defend his actions, the rational spiritual mind will never accept it. Lying is at the root of falsehood, the very element that is completely opposed to truth. The truth is a means to an end. If a Muslim wanted to build a Mosque and he required funding to do so; there are several ways he could go about it. If he decided to rob a bank and used the stolen cash to build the Masjid, all his efforts will be in vain. Allah will never accept it from him, even though the man did it for Allah's sake. The fact is that the ends don't justify the means, to get to paradise, you must choose the road that leads to paradise. And deceit is definitely not on that road. Cursed [be] he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, ... Jeremiah 48:10
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Matthew 7:1-5 KJV
Judge not, that ye be not judged.
[2] For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[4] Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? [5] Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Op , your case is like what Jesus said in the scriptures above.
WHY DON'T YOU DEAL WITH THE EVILS IN YOUR RELIGION.
PAUL DID MIRACLES BY THE POWER OF THE HOLY GHOST.
HE WAS BITTEN BY SNAKE AND NOTHING HAPPENED TO HIM. BUT MUHAMMAD COULD NOT PRAY TO ALLAH TO RAISE HIS CHILDREN WHEN THEY WERE DYING IN HIS PRESENCE. HE ATE POISON AND DIED OF IT UNLIKE PAUL.

PAUL DID NOT KILL , DID NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, DID NOT SERVE IDOL UNLIKE MUHAMMAD ,WHO COULD HAVE SEX WITH ANYTHING . A SHAMELESS SATANIC PROPHET :

THINK OF THIS :

Allah SWT says:

وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِىٓ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِى فِى نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشٰىهُ ۖ فَلَمَّا قَضٰى زَيْدٌ مِّنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنٰكَهَا لِكَىْ لَا يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِىٓ أَزْوٰجِ أَدْعِيَآئِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"And [remember, O Muhammad], when you said to the one on whom Allah bestowed favor and you bestowed favor, "Keep your wife and fear Allah," while you concealed within yourself that which Allah is to disclose. And you feared the people, while Allah has more right that you fear Him. So when Zayd had no longer any need for her, We married her to you in order that there not be upon the believers any discomfort concerning the wives of their adopted sons when they no longer have need of them. And ever is the command of Allah accomplished."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 37)

No sane person will agree that a Holy God would tell you to take your son's wife , adopted or not.

THE JESUS YOU ARE QUOTING SAID :

Matthew 5:31-32 KJV
It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
[32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Judge your Muhammad and Allah before judging Paul.

ARE YOU MUSLIMS NOT ASHAMED OF THIS USELESS MUHAMMAD? NO DOUBT YOU WANT TO END UP WHERE HE ENDED, HELL .

2 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Instead of you defending all the allegations raised against Paul, you now resort to using abusive words. No problem, just continue you will see yourself on the day you will leave this world.
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Instead of you defending all the allegations raised against Paul, you now resort to using abusive words. No problem, just continue you will see yourself on the day you will leave this world.

I didn't abuse you , did I ?

You abused Paul by calling him a liar , and I don't see anything wrong in calling Muhammad names as well.

The truth must be said , how can you on earth be talking about Paul who was 100 % better of than Muhammad in everything you can think of ? Unless you a trying to say you did not know all the evils Muhammad did in the name of Allah.

Lastly , don't be fooled by Islam , no Muslim can go to heaven .

I was a Muslim , I can tell you that truly that the god of Islam is a demon and not God Almighty , your Creator .

Pls , go and pray without bias , then God will reveal everything about Islam to you.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Don't you know that Paul is an accursed person. Otherwise resolve the two verses quoted below
But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless being CRAFTY, I caught you with DECEIT (2 Corithians 12:16)
CURSED be he that does the work of the Lord DECEITFULLY ( Jeremiah 48:10)
Yet you claim Paul is 100 percent better than prophet of Islam. Again you ask me to go and pray without bias. These two verses alone is enough to prove that Paul is a false apostle. Please can you show me any of the original apostles of Christ that used DECEIT to christianize the people? Pls be sincere with yourself. Sooner or later we will leave this world
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
You always think that Allah is not Jehovah simply because the early muslims were command to engage in holy battle with their enemy. Then what do you have to say about all these biblical verses

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all they have, and spare them not: but slay both man and woman, INFANTS AND SUCKLING, ox and sheep, camels and donkeys ( 1st Samuel 15:3)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king- bring them here and kill them in front of me (Luke 19:27)
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace but A SWORD. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother (Matthew 10:34-35)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be PUT TO DEATH, whether SMALL OR GREAT, whether MAN OR WOMAN. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ).
You can never find it in the Qur'an where Allah would ask the believers to kill infants, suckling and the women. They will rather take them as Captives. pls be sincere with your self
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 7:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
You always think that Allah is not Jehovah simply because the early muslims were command to engage in holy battle with their enemy. Then what do you have to say about all these biblical verses

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all they have, and spare them not: but slay both man and woman, INFANTS AND SUCKLING, ox and sheep, camels and donkeys ( 1st Samuel 15:3)
But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be their king- bring them here and kill them in front of me (Luke 19:27)
Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace but A SWORD. For I have come to turn a man against his father, a daughter against her mother (Matthew 10:34-35)
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be PUT TO DEATH, whether SMALL OR GREAT, whether MAN OR WOMAN. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 ).
You can never find it in the Qur'an where Allah would ask the believers to kill infants, suckling and the women. They will rather take them as Captives. pls be sincere with your self

Who created the infants , animals , women and men ? Is it not God. A soul that sins against God shall die . If the God that created the humans says kill them , who can question Him ?

God gave those decrees or commandments for these reasons :

Leviticus 18:22-30 KJV
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. [23] Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. [24] Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: [25] And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. [26] Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: [27] (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiledwink [28] That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. [29] For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

Deuteronomy 18:9-15 KJV
When thou art come into the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not learn to do after the abominations of those nations. [10] There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch, [11] Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer. [12] For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord : and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee. [13] Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God. [14] For these nations, which thou shalt possess, hearkened unto observers of times, and unto diviners: but as for thee, the Lord thy God hath not suffered thee so to do . [15] The Lord thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

WHICH ABOMINABLE THINGS WERE COMMITTED BY THE JEWS THAT GAVE MUHAMMAD RIGHT TO SLAUGHTER THEM?

After the commandment to destroy the idol worshippers , did the Israelites continue to kill endlessly without boundary like the Muslims ? If the Israelites wanted to capture the whole world they had the power to do so , but they were acting according to instructions. It was not an open - ended killings like that of Islam.

We know the God that gave the command as a true God by DIVIDING THE RED SEA. Even the people believed Moses by the signs he gave the Israelites . But Muhammad could not give any sign to show the people when they asked him for a sign.
And the Allah has been a god worshipped by the pagans more than 600 years b4 Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
You wrote: A soul that sins against God shall die. pls what sin did infants, suckling and animals commit ?

being CRAFTY, I caught you with DECEIT. (2 Corinithians 12:16)
CURSED be he that does the work of the Lord
DECEITFULLY ( Jeremiah 48:10)
Based on these two verses, have you now agreed that Paul is a false apostle that is accursed by God.
Remember; out of 27 books in the NT, only Paul wrote 13 ( i:e almost half) . This prove clearly the reason why God did not ENDORSE the entire Bible because God can never open His eyes to allow His UNADULTERATED words to be endorsed together with the word of an accursed apostle. Therefore ,the word "Bible" cannot be found inside the Bible. In other words, there is no a single verse in the Bible coming directly from God’s mouth that would establish divine origin for the WHOLE of the Bible. This simply shows that selection and compilation of all the books in the Bible was not something commissioned by God Almighty. Therefore, the reason why Catholic Bible contains seven more books than the Protestant Bible is now clear to us. But does the Qur’an suffer similar problem? Certainly not! Beside the fact that Qur’an unite all its part together by making reference to its self as an entity called Qur’an (i:e the word “Qur’an” is found inside the Qur’an) in more than seventy places (in places like Qur’an 17:88, 10:37, 38:1, 47:24, 36:2, 50:1, 59:21 etc); there are also many verses coming directly from God’s mouth which establish the divine origin for the whole of the Qur’an. Examples of such verses are as follows
“O children of Israel! Remember My favor which I bestowed upon you, and fulfill your covenant with Me as I fulfill My covenant with you, and fear none but Me. And believe in what I HAVE SENT DOWN ( i:e this Qur’an) confirming that which is with you, and be not the first to reject it, nor sell My verses for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone(Qur’an 2:40-41).
WE HAVE NOT SENT DOWN QUR'AN unto you (O Muhammad-pbuh) to cause you distress. But only as a reminder to those who fear God. A revelation from Him who created the earth and the high heavens (Qur’an 20:2-3).
You can see that all the first person pronouns like "I , MY, ME and WE” in the verses of Qur’an quoted above can never be referred CONTEXTUALLY to any other person except God. Also take note of the phrase " SENT DOWN" . Other examples of similar verses can be found in Qur’an 15:9, 12:2-3, 21:10.50, 35:31-32, 17:105-106 16:101-103, 6:92 etc. However, example of such verses “coming directly from God’s mouth which would establish divine origin for the WHOLE of the Bible” cannot be found inside the Bible.
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by kingkakaone(m): 1:58am On Jun 15, 2018
enilove:

I didn't abuse you , did I ?

You abused Paul by calling him a liar , and I don't see anything wrong in calling Muhammad names as well.

The truth must be said , how can you on earth be talking about Paul who was 100 % better of than Muhammad in everything you can think of ? Unless you a trying to say you did not know all the evils Muhammad did in the name of Allah.

Lastly , don't be fooled by Islam , no Muslim can go to heaven .

I was a Muslim , I can tell you that truly that the god of Islam is a demon and not God Almighty , your Creator .

Pls , go and pray without bias , then God will reveal everything about Islam to you.

How about u close his mouth with this Peter said
2 Peter 3:15-16.(quote the scripture for him so he would understand).
Apostle Peter ended by saying those who doubt the revelations of Paul are designed for destructions.
(Same Peter the guy accused Paul of disrespecting).

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2018
Infants did not commit sin but because of the pollution of their parents , they too will end up serving the idol powers.

Paul said he was crafty to discover the evil going on the church . He sent some people into their midst without letting them to know. That was all . Why was that a sin ?
Craftiness also means being clever and skillful. Paul suffered for the gospel :

2 Corinthians 11:22-31 KJV
Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I. [23] Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. [24] Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. [25] Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; [26] In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; [27] In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and unclothedness. [28] Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. [29] Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? [30] If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities. [31] The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

WHY WAS ALL THE QURAN COMPILED BY ABU BAKR BURNT ? TO CONCEAL THE TRUTH.
FROM INCEPTION THE QURAN HAVE BEEN FALSE.

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 510:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Quran) as Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. 'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al-Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)

THIS SHOWS FALSEHOOD FROM THE BIGINNING OF THE QURAN. THEY TRIED TO HIDE THE DIFFERENCES.
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 7:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
You wrote: because of the pollution of their parents, they too will end up in serving Idol powers.
So the animals( ox, sheep, camels and donkeys- 1st Samuel 15:3) that were killed will also end up in serving Idol powers? Pls look for another way to justify this verse

being CRAFTY, I caught you with DECEIT. (2
Corinithians 12:16)

Stylishly you dodged the word "DECEIT" and went on to explain and defend the word CRAFTY . However, based on these two verses alone, all the sincere readers know that there is no way for Paul to escape being fall under the CURSE of God because of the use of DECEIT to christianize the people. So all the 13 books of the NT written by Paul must be expunged from the Bible. That is just the begining of Christianity downfall.

Regarding the hadith you quoted on the differences in the recitations of the Quran, it was the differences in the dialect that need to be resolved ;not differeces in the contents of the manuscript that lead to different versions of the BIble. Again not on the differences in the number of books that caused the catholic bible to have more books than protestant Bible. Presently, unlike Bible, Quran is Quran throughout the entire world.
That is the evidence for its divine endorsement. There is nothing like new international version or revised standard version of Quran. Let those who are endowed with wisdom and inner conscience
ponder over this
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
You wrote: because of the pollution of their parents, they too will end up in serving Idol powers.
So the animals( ox, sheep, camels and donkeys- 1st Samuel 15:3) that were killed will also end up in serving Idol powers? Pls look for another way to justify this verse

being CRAFTY, I caught you with DECEIT. (2
Corinithians 12:16)

Stylishly you dodged the word "DECEIT" and went on to explain and defend the word CRAFTY . However, based on these two verses alone, all the sincere readers know that there is no way for Paul to escape being fall under the CURSE of God because of the use of DECEIT to christianize the people. So all the 13 books of the NT written by Paul must be expunged from the Bible. That is just the begining of Christianity downfall.

Regarding the hadith you quoted on the differences in the recitations of the Quran, it was the differences in the dialect that need to be resolved ;not differeces in the contents of the manuscript that lead to different versions of the BIble. Again not on the differences in the number of books that caused the catholic bible to have more books than protestant Bible. Presently, unlike Bible, Quran is Quran throughout the entire world.
That is the evidence for its divine endorsement. There is nothing like new international version or revised standard version of Quran. Let those who are endowed with wisdom and inner conscience
ponder over this

So you are not aware that animals can be possessed by demons ?

This is another translation for your understanding :

16  Granting that I have not been a burden to you, was I a clever schemer who trapped you by some trick?

If I use a trick to get to the bottom of a fact , how does that translate to a sin?

The burning of the Qur'an has nothing to do with dialect. This is very glaring. Would the new one change the dialects of the readers? No, because we are talking of written words. The way you pronounce a word cannot change what is written down.

If an English man that cannot pronounce the name "Adokye " , would you because of that change it to what the English man can pronounce , and what would you change it to if tomorrow a French man cannot pronounce it as well ?
They ought to have burnt their dialect instead. A lie is a lie , only a fool will accept that excuse. A dialect is about spoken words and has nothing to do with written words.

Even b4 the death of Muhammad, people knew Muhammad was faking the revelations :

Allah SWT says:
وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, "You, [O Muhammad], are but an INVENTOR [OF LIES]." But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl: Verse 101)

WHY WOULD GOD SAY SOMETHING TODAY AND ANOTHER THING TOMORROW ON THE SAME ISSUE? THAT IS A FAKE GOD.
A liar cannot be perfect , even in recitations there were differences :

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 514:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper, and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Sura which I heard you reciting?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me." I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle has taught it to me in a different way from yours." So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said (to Allah's Apostle),
"I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him, (O 'Umar!) Recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way as I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way," and added, "Recite, O 'Umar!" I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever (way) is easier for you (or read as much of it as may be easy for you)."

The difference was glaring that Umar wanted to attack Hisham . Muhammad lied that there were 7 versions of it , what a habitual liar.
Even his wife knew Muhammad used to fake revelations to suit his motives :

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 48:

Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Hisham's father:

Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet for marriage. 'Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" But when the Verse: "(O Muhammad) You may postpone (the turn of) any of them (your wives) that you please,' (33.51) was revealed, " 'Aisha said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I do not see, but, that your Lord HURRIES in pleasing you.' "

WHEN MUHAMMAD TOOK ZAINAB FROM ZAID , HE HURRIED TO GOOGLE A SURA TO DECEIVE THE IGNORANT PEOPLE.

IS THE BELOW A WORD OF GOD TO YOU , CHECK ?
Allah SWT says:
يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَدْخُلُوا بُيُوتَ النَّبِىِّ إِلَّآ أَنْ يُؤْذَنَ لَكُمْ إِلٰى طَعَامٍ غَيْرَ نٰظِرِينَ إِنٰىهُ وَلٰكِنْ إِذَا دُعِيتُمْ فَادْخُلُوا فَإِذَا طَعِمْتُمْ فَانْتَشِرُوا وَلَا مُسْتَئْنِسِينَ لِحَدِيثٍ ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ يُؤْذِى النَّبِىَّ فَيَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنْكُمْ ۖ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَسْتَحْىِۦ مِنَ الْحَقِّ ۚ وَإِذَا سَأَلْتُمُوهُنَّ مَتٰعًا فَسْئَلُوهُنَّ مِنْ وَرَآءِ حِجَابٍ ۚ ذٰلِكُمْ أَطْهَرُ لِقُلُوبِكُمْ وَقُلُوبِهِنَّ ۚ وَمَا كَانَ لَكُمْ أَنْ تُؤْذُوا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ وَلَآ أَنْ تَنْكِحُوٓا أَزْوٰجَهُ ۥ مِنۢ بَعْدِهِۦٓ أَبَدًا ۚ إِنَّ ذٰلِكُمْ كَانَ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ عَظِيمًا
"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab: Verse 53)

THE ABOVE WAS WRITTEN BY MUHAMMAD AND NOT GOD because HE WAS AFRAID THAT THOSE COMING TO HIS HOUSE MIGHT BE LUSTING AFTER HIS WIVES , AS WAS HIS CHARACTER OR NATURE.
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
All the verses of Quran and hadith you are quoting are not sufficient enough to conclude that the Prophet of Islam was a liar. Your case is just like a case of an evolutionist that insist that human evolution must be true simply because of the vague resemblance between human being and the great apes! Bring a conclusive evidence as we have established for Paul using 2corithians 12:16 and Jeremiah 48:10.
These are the parallel verses of 2 corinthians 12:16
New International Version
Be that as it may, I have not been a burden to you. Yet, crafty fellow that I am, I caught you by TRICKERY.

New American Standard Bible
But be that as it may, I did not burden you myself; nevertheless, crafty fellow that I am, I took you in by DECEIT.

King James Bible
But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with GUILE

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Now granted, I have not burdened you; yet sly as I am, I took you in by DECEIT!

International Standard Version
Granting that I have not been a burden to you, was I a clever schemer who trapped you by some trick?

NET Bible
But be that as it may, I have not burdened you. Yet because I was a crafty person, I took you in by DECEIT!

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And perhaps I was not a burden to you, but as a crafty man I robbed you by TREACHERY.

King James 2000 Bible
But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I took you with GUILE

American King James Version
But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with GUILE.

American Standard Version
But be it so, I did not myself burden you; but, being crafty, I caught you with GUILE

Douay-Rheims Bible
But be it so: I did not burthen you: but being crafty, I caught you by GUILE

Darby Bible Translation
But be it so. I did not burden you, but being crafty I took you by GUILE.
English Revised Version
But be it so, I did not myself burden you; but, being crafty, I caught you with GUILE.

Webster's Bible Translation
But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with GUILE

World English Bible
But be it so, I did not myself burden you. But, being crafty, I caught you with DECEPTION

Young's Literal Translation
And be it so, I -- I did not burden you, but being crafty, with GUILE I did take you;
These are the parallel verses of 2 Corinthians 12:16. You would notice that only International standard version put question mark at the end in an attempt to make people believe that Paul was only asking a question. Have you now seen that Paul has suceeded in injecting his act of deceit into the blood of some christian scholar. They are able to deceive you christians because you dont have the Bible manuscript in its original language with you. These can never be happened to muslims because we have the original Arabic Quran with us. So what we believe is never determined by some certain set of scholars as it is used to happen in Christianity. All these words: DECEIT, GUILE, TRICKERY, TREACHERY and DECEPTION used in all these verses have the same meaning.
Yes Jeremiah 48:10 says: CURSED be he that does the work of the Lord DECEITFULLY. So Paul still maintain his identity as an ACCURSED apostle.

The most important question for you is this; why is it that what Christians believe always seem to contradict what is found in the Bible. For example 1. You believe that Jesus is God: yet when Jesus was praying to the Father he said " And this is eternal life,that they may know You,THE ONLY TRUE GOD,and Jesus Christ whom you have sent(John 17:3) Therefore,if the Father is the only true God according to Jesus Christ, then how could Jesus be God?
2. The title given to Jesus by most Christians is son of God: yet the title Jesus gave himself in many verses is son of man.
3. You believe that Jesus willingly laid down his life: yet Matthew 26:36-44 declare that Jesus asked for the removal of cup of death in THREE consecutive times.
4. You believe that Jesus was sent to entire world: yet Jesus said " I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24)
5. You believe that Jesus died for our sins: yet Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20-22, Jeremiah 31:30 and Exodus 32:30-33 established that the person that commit sin is the one who will die.
6. You believe that Jesus appeared to Paul after ascended to heaven (Acts 22:6-cool:yet Jesus said if anyone says here is Christ or there,DO NOT BELIEVE IT (Matthew 24:23)
7. You believe that God of love and mercy can condemned righteous and innocent person for sins he has never committed: yet condemnation of righteous and innocent person is strictly forbidden in the Bible ( Matthew 12:7,proverb 17:15,exodus 23:7,psalm34:22).
8. You believe in Trinity: yet Jesus said " hear o Israel, the Lord our God is one(mark12:29) he did not say three in one or one in three.
Pls ponder over this eight doctrines you embraced wholeheartedly. If these eight doctrines were to be removed then there is no difference again between Christianity and Islam.
1 We believe in Jesus as a mighty prophet of God. 2We believe in his miraculous birth.
3We believe in all his miracles he performed during his earthly ministry.
4 We believe in his ascension to heaven
5We believe in his 2nd coming toward the end of the world.
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2018
It is birds of the same feathers that flock together , that is why you cannot see anything wrong in your false prophet who , at the age of 55 years , was having sex with a child of 9 years old, someone who had not grown breast.

The evidence of a so called prophet marrying his son's wife was not enough as well ?

The evidence of how all the children of your so called prophet died b4 him in his presence does not tell you he was a fake and powerless prophet?
Who needed to kill for Allah to spread Islam.

The evidence of how the Quran was burnt to hide the truth was not also enough?

All the hadiths ( sahih ) that show the correlations between Islam and the pre- Islamic idolatry were not enough as well ?

The boko Haram and the Muslim Fulani atrocities are not enough for you to reason as well ?

THERE IS NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCES THAT WILL BE ENOUGH FOR YOU because YOU DONT KNOW WHO GOD IS.

WE DID NOT CALL JESUS THE SON OF GOD , JESUS HIMSELF SAID SO.

A CHILD OF GOD IS A GOD AND A CHILD OF THE DEVIL IS A DEVIL .
Even in your Quran , Jesus created a bird from a clay and it became a living bird that flew . Is that not the work of a God?

The phrase "Son of Man " means "I " . No man on earth can claim to be the Father of Jesus , even in your Quran .

The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ is the Only true God and that makes Jesus the Son of the only true God.

What you are saying now is not strange or new , neither is it an eye opener. In fact , that was why Jesus was killed .
The Pharisees knew this because Jesus told them he was God.
Paul did not invent it . The whole gospel was on this basis.

John 5:14-22 KJV
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee. [15] The man departed, and told the Jews that it was Jesus, which had made him whole. [16] And therefore did the Jews persecute Jesus, and sought to slay him, because he had done these things on the sabbath day. [17] But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. [18] Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God. [19] Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise. [20] For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel. [21] For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them ; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. [22] For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

GBENGA Adeboye who used to believe the Christians , the Muslims and the idol worshippers were worshipping the same God , died and came back to life to relay a message that " he ( GBENGA Adeboye ) was told to go back and bring his Bible and hymn book . Not Quran and "Opele ".

If you die with this your belief , you are going to eternal damnation in hell , but I pray that will not be your lot , in Jesus name.
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
Pls get me right at this juncture. I chose and accept Islam not because I have presently understood it as 100 % perfect system without any question . But because I see it as the most rational world view out of many world views that exist today. Let me start explaining my points.
We have atheism, hinduism, buddhism etc on one part. Then we have Judaism, Christianity and Islam on another part.
Let consider the atheism: Atheists believe that nature is blind, deaf and dumb. Yet they believe that human being capable of seeing, hearing and speaking different languages evolved from the same very nature. That is a logical contradiction!

Again hinduism, buddhism and the likes believe that god exist but this god is impersonal. How could impersonal god ( that lack free will) create personal human beings which consist of male and female. Besides all these world views are restricted to some certain areas. If they were true, we should be freely have access to them like Islam and Christianity.

What of Judaism; it shares the same problem with Hinduism and buddhism in the sense that it is too restricted to a certain place. If it is truly the world view that God want us to adopt. then it should be within our reach.

Now we are left with Christianity and Islam; First of all, you should knw that the most important factor that distinguish one religious faith from another is the isssue of DOCTRINES. Despite the fact that Christians and Jehovah witnesses share the same Bible, yet they are not on the same platform because of the differences in their doctrines . Have you now agree that DOCTRINES IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY RELIGIOUS FAITH. Christianity and Islam share almost tha same doctrines like existence of God, existence of heaven and hell, miraculous birth of Jesus, Jesus ascension to heaven, Jesus as a mighty prophet of God etc. They only differs in areas like Jesus' deity, Jesus as only begotten son of God and atonement of sin through Jesus crucifixion. There might be some other little differences , but these three areas are the major ones. Before I proceed do you agree with me up to this juncture?
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Olawale118(m): 6:28pm On Jun 16, 2018
you are right about Jehovah witnesses but there are sects also in islam
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
Pls get me right at this juncture. I chose and accept Islam not because I have presently understood it as 100 % perfect system without any question . But because I see it as the most rational world view out of many world views that exist today. Let me start explaining my points.
We have atheism, hinduism, buddhism etc on one part. Then we have Judaism, Christianity and Islam on another part.
Let consider the atheism: Atheists believe that nature is blind, deaf and dumb. Yet they believe that human being capable of seeing, hearing and speaking different languages evolved from the same very nature. That is a logical contradiction!

Again hinduism, buddhism and the likes believe that god exist but this god is impersonal. How could impersonal god ( that lack free will) create personal human beings which consist of male and female. Besides all these world views are restricted to some certain areas. If they were true, we should be freely have access to them like Islam and Christianity.

What of Judaism; it shares the same problem with Hinduism and buddhism in the sense that it is too restricted to a certain place. If it is truly the world view that God want us to adopt. then it should be within our reach.

Now we are left with Christianity and Islam; First of all, you should knw that the most important factor that distinguish one religious faith from another is the isssue of DOCTRINES. Despite the fact that Christians and Jehovah witnesses share the same Bible, yet they are not on the same platform because of the differences in their doctrines . Have you now agree that DOCTRINES IS THE FOUNDATION OF ANY RELIGIOUS FAITH. Christianity and Islam share almost tha same doctrines like existence of God, existence of heaven and hell, miraculous birth of Jesus, Jesus ascension to heaven, Jesus as a mighty prophet of God etc. They only differs in areas like Jesus' deity, Jesus as only begotten son of God and atonement of sin through Jesus crucifixion. There might be some other little differences , but these three areas are the major ones. Before I proceed do you agree with me up to this juncture?

NO , I DISAGREE WITH YOU FOR THE FOLLOWING REASONS:

JESUS DIETY , JESUS AS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD AND ATONEMENT OF SIN C\O JESUS CRUCUFIXION are where the Muslims disagree with Christianity.

There is need for us to look into why Christians don't believe in Islam as well. These reasons are :

THE FOUNDATION OF ISLAM. THE NAME OF THE GOD OF ISLAM AND HIS ATTRIBUTES , THE MODE OF WORSHIP , THE CREDIBILITY OF THE QURAN , MUHAMMAD AS A TRUE PROPHET OR NOT.

Those 6 areas should also be looked into along side the ones you mentioned to escape the wisdom of Satan , which is to destroy mankind.
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
Emusan:
You Muslim have come again with your lie! If what you wrote is true, then you should also quarry Muhammad and early Islamic scholars who believed Paul was a true follower of Christ.
At times I wonder the way they reason. They lack understanding that is just it
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2018
enilove:

Ananias and Saphira that lied to Peter were killed because non can lie to the Holy Spirit. But Paul walked with the Apostles and was non regarded as a false believer .

When the light shone and Jesus told Paul he was Jesus , the Bible said Paul bcame blind. As an evidence God spoke to one of the disciples named Ananias in Damascus to go and pray for Paul :

Acts 9:17-18 KJV
And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.
[18] And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized.

THAT WAS AN EVIDENCE .

CAN ANYONE LIE TO GOD ?

Acts 5:1-11 KJV
But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, [2] And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it , and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. [3] But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? [4] Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God. [5] And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. [6] And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him . [7] And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. [8] And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. [9] Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Lord? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. [10] Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. [11] And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

Stop posting half truth.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 9:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
What do you think is wrong with the foundation of Islam? Which attribute of Allah you disagree with? let take it little by little
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by enilove(m): 10:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
What do you think is wrong with the foundation of Islam? Which attribute of Allah you disagree with? let take it little by little

The foundation of Islam can be said to be from Abraham or Muhammad according to the Quran.

1.... From Abraham :

Abraham was called by God and was told that through his seed the whole world shall be saved :
Genesis 17:7-8,17-21 KJV
And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. [8] And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God. [17] Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear? [18] And Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! [19] And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him. [20] And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. [21] But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.

Genesis 21:10-14 KJV
Wherefore she said unto Abraham, Cast out this bondwoman and her son: for the son of this bondwoman shall not be heir with my son, even with Isaac. [11] And the thing was very grievous in Abraham's sight because of his son. [12] And God said unto Abraham, Let it not be grievous in thy sight because of the lad, and because of thy bondwoman; in all that Sarah hath said unto thee, hearken unto her voice; for in Isaac shall thy seed be called. [13] And also of the son of the bondwoman will I make a nation, because he is thy seed. [14] And Abraham rose up early in the morning, and took bread, and a bottle of water, and gave it unto Hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child, and sent her away: and she departed, and wandered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba.

ISHMAEL WAS CAST OUT BY ABRAHAM because GOD'S COVENANT OF SALVATION IS ON ISAAC AND NIT ISHMAEL.
MUHAMMAD AND ALL ARABS ARE FROM ISHMAEL.

THAT COVENANT IS A COVENANT OF SALVATION.
John 4:21-24 KJV
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. [22] Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for SALVATION IS OF THE JEWS. [23] But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. [24] God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

THE JEWS ARE FROM ISAAC. ALL THE PROPHETS OF THE BIBLE ARE JEWS AND ALL THE PROPHETS OF THE QURAN ARE JEWS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF MUHAMMAD.

IT WAS THE JEWS THAT PASS THROUGH THE RED SEA ON FOOT AND NOT THE ARABS. This was a sign God promised Abraham 400 years b4 Abraham died , to show to the world that God is God .
Re: Did Jesus Foretell His Appearance To Apostle Paul by Abdulgaffar22: 2:48am On Jun 17, 2018
Firstly, how are we sure that passages in the book of Genesis you quoted above remain exactly the way it was revealed and nothing has been tampered with them? Is there any divine promise coming directly from God's mouth that those passages in the book of Genesis will be protected from human corruption? We have to consider all these questions to avoid any erroneous conclusion. Even if we assume that those passages remain in their original form, how are we completely sure that the nation God promised to make through Ishmael in Genesis 17:20 and 21:13 is not the present Islamic nation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Donald Duke Live At Deeperlife Power Night / Who Do The Christians Say That I Am / See How Pastor Paul Enenche's Children Reacted When He Did This To Their Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 684
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.