Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,006 members, 7,803,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / . (712 Views)

With This, Am I Qualified To Apply For N-power As A Bsc Holder? / Graduate Job Recruitment In An Integrated Logistics Company -ond/hnd/bsc Holder / How Aurora Got Me A Job In A Multinational Company In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Re: . by Heartbender: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
We are recruiting for the role of Sales Executives for one of our clients in the Real Estate sector.

Kindly find the requirements below.

*Job Objective*

To maximising sales opportunities and customer retention for and on behalf of the company and ensure improved service delivery.

*Responsibilities*

• Leads generation and acquisition

• Plan and conduct effective customer follow up

• Make sales calls and schedule meetings to close sales

• Negotiate the agreement terms and close sales

• Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded as set

• To raise agents to assist in sales of company’s products

•  Prepare daily call plan and activity report
Other responsibilities as required.

*Required Qualification*

• First degree in any relevant profession with at least 2-4years experience in marketing (relevant past sales successes and experience in Real Estate will be an added advantage)

•Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage

Pay Benefits
Salary Range:  Between N120k – 250k.  This depends on the years of experience
- Very attractive commission on sales
- Good welfare packages including HMO

Age requirement: 22-30 years

Kindly send your CV with the subject of the mail as “SALES EXECUTIVE” to recruitment@5thquadrant.net
Re: . by Heartbender: 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good Driver and Marketer within Jos plateau state that is in need of job should contact me on whatsapp using this number call 08093988515
For the marketing job i need female to be precise.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
Heartbender:
Good Driver and Marketer within Jos plateau state that is in need of job should contact me on whatsapp using this number call 08093988515
For the marketing job i need female to be precise.
Thanks for your offer,but im not within jos,thats why i said i would need a job in Abuja... God bless!
Re: . by Heartbender: 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
I just saw it and saw your post so I deemed it fit to bring it to your notice. Especially since you said you didn't mind relocating
ceejay1759:

Thanks for your offer,but im not within jos,thats why i said i would need a job and accomodation as well... God bless!
Re: . by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2018
Help a brother with a job!
Re: . by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
I need a job offer in abuja!

(1) (Reply)

Tamrose Ventures Limited Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019 / Urgently Needed / Who Else Got This Conoil Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.