Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56414 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by ManBeast: 12:59am On Jun 15, 2018
"This is Nairaland",

Look what we seeing now,

Look what we reading now,

Everybody talks bullshit now,

"This is Nairaland",

Look what we seeing now,

Look what we reading now,

Everybody talks bullshit now,

"This is Nairaland",

Just because u get mb, u come here dey claim u Sabi book.

"This is Nairaland",

Bitches are talking shit, 21 years old is claiming shit.

A bitch in bliss is talking shit, vomiting shit with dem fellow bitches.

"This is Nairaland",

Evening Newspapers are talking now, young bitches are talking now, YEAR 1 bitches are talking too.

Male bitches are talking now, claiming bleeps they know none of.

"This is Nairaland",

Ugly girls are claiming shits now, calling guys broke when dem pussy nah for carryOVER.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 1:16am On Jun 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
Who has his time, last last he'll chant ugly and broke finish come post pic of one haggard, ugly, unkempt ojukwu looking ojuju calabar when you're expecting one jonny depp looking kinda guy
lmaogrin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobodys(f): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2018
buh who moved this to front-page...........

Like I don't get ..ladies still act hard to get these days?... when you can simply go for what you want or forget it.........
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by WNRealm: 2:45am On Jun 15, 2018
watch jealous wife strips husband's alleged mistress naked then pours extra hot pepper on her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvA1XWxSWyM
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by dochenaj: 5:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Good thing, we are Africans and our cultural identity is yet to evolve into one where a lady asks a guy out and proposes else, I would end up marrying the first person that proposes since I find it difficult to say "No".

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 6:07am On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
tahrah na part of ur head i dey see 4 ur dp? why hiding ur face na? its like u would be a beautiful gehl ok popcorn in da houze grin grin grin preshy popcorn dey here oo grin grin grin ... IamD18 oya oo come tk popcorn.
goodmorning dear, see dp that I promised you.
mention me to remove it when you see this.smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

goodmorning dear,
see dp that I promised you.

mention me to remove it when you see this.smiley
hmmmm! My sallah gift...sexy omosisiwink..dis ur figure correct..hotty hotwink!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
hmmmm! My sallah gift...sexy omosisiwink..dis ur figure correct..hotty hotwink!
lol,today is sallah sef.grin

thanks dear.cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
Thats for kimbra not me foolish pig

Hehe see painment lmao!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Tellemall: 6:43am On Jun 15, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Some of them even abuse you when you correct them. They don't want to improve.

"English is not my mother tongue."

"English is a borrowed language."

But if you dare speak their own language badly...

Intelligent people tend to take correction. Although I must say that I thoroughly enjoy your interactions with Kim.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
25 pages? Who would have thought this thread could have gotten this far? shocked
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2018
N0favors:
That one is probably trolling with alternate. That's their work. This one even created many male accounts to troll until she was smoked out like rat

Abeg make I waka biko
hahaha no be lie oooo she trolled with male monikers that year cheesy she also formed a group with Diddy and mzlarem that year too, after betraying them, the group didn't last a week and they ran and left her alone, I know what to be doing to her from now hence forth
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2018
iamJ:
hahaha no be lie oooo she trolled with male monikers that year cheesy she also formed a group with Diddy and mzlarem that year too, after betraying them, the group didn't last a week and they ran and left her alone, I know what to be doing to her from now hence forth
grinLol delusions of grandeur, betrayed who? undecided the diddy that i know? Or debbie or larem, try harder kidult
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Ok rat hold your peace, it's a new day
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by bisi16(m): 8:29am On Jun 15, 2018
IamD18:
This is the most useless post I've read from a lady this year. But hey! I don't need to be surprise.
She's a Nigerian, I don't expect much from them.

>A big proof that Nigerian ladies can't handle rejection.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are weaklings and not brave atall to challenge, that's why they are mostly poor.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are boring and can't stand to approach and entertain a man. I can go on and on.

If a man ask a lady out; It doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship.
If a woman ask a man out; It doesn't still guarantee a long lasting relationship.

You ladies should start having sense, stop embarrassing this country with your attention seeking threads on this forum just to be relevant.

You all just can't handle rejection from a guy. You don't want to ask a guy out and get rejected or used, but you'll want a guy to move on when rejected.

M'dafvqin hoes who thinks being approached by a man shows they are valued.
Goddam m'dafvqaz who thinks being approached by a man will guarantee a successful relationship.
Dumb biiiitches who thinks a guy who approaches them won't still use and dump them.

Yes! It's risky for a woman to ask a man out because most men won't reject her but to accept, fvck and dump her. But does it still change the fact that men still ask ladies out, fvck and dump them aswell?

Truth is; Whether you approach a man or not as a Nigerian woman. You'll still be used and dump, it won't stop you from suffering heartbreak from a man who approached you.

You all should have some sense!!
If possible, borrow sense on credit!!

Lasisi elenu ain't got nothing on u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamPlato(m): 10:14am On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I gave her some lace blunt to smoke wink

Please Dont Make my Honeypie Become Soar...

Thegeneralwitch dont Make Me Swear For You with unclothedness undecided
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Babaolorioko(m): 10:50am On Jun 15, 2018
mhisbliss:
Not any man, a Nigerian man, learn to read before replying
Even Nigerian Men / Guys, there are many that are still very mature
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

lol,today is sallah sef.grin

thanks dear.cheesy
yes nacheesy.. Today is Ed el Fitricheesy. Why u think say today na public holiday?cheesy. Yw beautifulwink
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 11:03am On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
yes nacheesy.. Today is Ed el Fitricheesy. Why u think say today na public holiday?cheesy. Yw beautifulwink
lool,I totally forgot.
was planning to go to library sef for some researches.grin

how are you doing?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2018
IamPlato:

Please Dont Make my Honeypie Become Soar...

Thegeneralwitch dont Make Me Swear For You with unclothedness undecided
Ekwensu
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
Darling have you not been unban embarassed
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by donjobill: 11:23am On Jun 15, 2018
pocohantas:

Let it go babe. It is not worth it please.
You both should put an end to this. This is just entertainment to some mo'fuckers. In the long run, they don't give 2fucks about either of you. They just support who they wanna, all to spite the other. Colourich you should know this. It is okay abeg.

My full respect for u for peacemaking.
Your moniker always reminds me of the original lady peace-maker Matoaka, the Powhatan, nicknamed Pocahontas, who saved the life of John Smith.
The spelling initially got my attention. tongue

Well done! I salute. Keep up the good work.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Darling have you not been unban embarassed
awwww my dearsad till on the 17th thats when i will be unbannedcheesy.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:33am On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
awwww my dearsad till on the 17th thats when i will be unbannedcheesy.
But I don't know why they choose to wicked you this way embarassed
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But I don't know why they choose to wicked you this way embarassed
like i said b4...i dey play with one girl na im d mod vex ban mecheesy. Its like maybe na one of im sidechics i play with by mistakecheesycheesy.no worry ...my main moniker wil come backwink.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
like i said b4...i dey play with one girl na im d mod vex ban mecheesy. Its like maybe na one of im sidechics i play with by mistakecheesycheesy.no worry ...my main moniker wil come backwink.
OK smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,I totally forgot.
was planning to go to library sef for some researches.grin

how are you doing?
aghh sofry oocheesy.. No go overwork urself..remember today na holidaycheesy. Visit ur muslim friends and chop ur sallah ramcheesy. Oh i am very fine.it rained heavily yesterday afternoon so d the weather today is not all dat hot as b4.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 11:49am On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
aghh sofry oocheesy.. No go overwork urself..remember today na holidaycheesy. Visit ur muslim friends and chop ur sallah ramcheesy. Oh i am very fine.it rained heavily yesterday afternoon so d the weather today is not all dat hot as b4.
lool,Muslim friend?for where?
unless the ones on NL. grin

oh,we have a really nice weather here too,I think it rained last night also.

I won't over work myself,lool.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2018
Preshy561:

lool,Muslim friend?for where?
unless the ones on NL. grin

oh,we have a really nice weather here too,I think it rained last night also.

I won't over work myself,lool.
haha u dey miss thencheesy. Biko where is Lalas247.. Abeg tell her dat her friend Sallah no go start their match against Urugway oocheesy.Match go soon start.. Egypt vs U rugway..i give it to Urugwaycheesy.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
haha u dey miss thencheesy. Biko where is Lalas247.. Abeg tell her dat her friend Sallah no go start their match against Urugway oocheesy.Match go soon start.. Egypt vs U rugway..i give it to Urugwaycheesy.
lool,I saw it on fp.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Lalas247(f): 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
lefulefu2:
keypad no dey work o... saw ur msg cny reply
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Myhighdreams(f): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.