Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game (45280 Views)

2 Odds Daily (1st game dropped for today) / Funny Statue Of Mohammed Salah Unveiled In Egypt (Photo) / Mohammed Salah Arrives Russia For World Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by babony1: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Dollywood:
[color=#006600][/color]Get well soon !
Salah i'm expecting a brace from you ;DGet well soon !
Na brace u dey expect, wai u no dey kukuma expect bra?
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by josessybj: 12:35am On Jun 14, 2018
You make my day!
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by OluDare01(m): 12:37am On Jun 14, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
So Russia is this cold embarassed embarassed....

Am seriously missing my girlfriend back there in Nigeria

Haters will think am running mad already
In the summer
Don't display your ignorance outside
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by FoolishBoy419: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Aderewah:
A lot of Africans are sympathising with Salah because his country is geographically located in Africa. The thing is Salah as well as other Arabs don't consider themselves the same with us black Africans. To hell with Salah. I hope Portugal wins.

Hala madrid

You are a disgrace to Africa. Why don't you take a little of your time to visit foreign forums and youtube comments to see the kind of love he gets from Asians, Americans, Europeans, in fact world wide. I don't think Africans love salah as much as Europeans love him. Quit being a bigot. It is useleas

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by FoolishBoy419: 1:28am On Jun 14, 2018
perdollar:
I only know of one Mohammed. he is a paedophile, murderer, warmonger, false prophet, a liar, a thief and a deceiver. he is called mohd(SAW)

So much from the so called peace loving christians. But i lf the muslims should call your jesus a lying drunkard whose mother was raped by god you will start crying

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by isalegan2: 2:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Aderewah:
A lot of Africans are sympathising with Salah because his country is geographically located in Africa. The thing is Salah as well as other Arabs don't consider themselves the same with us black Africans. To hell with Salah. I hope Portugal wins.

Hala madrid

Egypt over Portugal any day!
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by dubene: 2:41am On Jun 14, 2018
MrBachelor:
Quick recovery brother. I need you to score one against Suarez people.

Meanwhile...

get away you
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by lfleak: 3:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Aderewah:

Hala madrid
I hope ur stupidity is not in ur gene...
Osama Hawsawi of saudi arabia is green in colour right? leave ur cave and learn! this ur comment is 100% racist if you dont know..
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by BenzEne1(m): 5:26am On Jun 14, 2018
Aderewah:

Hala madrid

Be a Madrid fan and leave sentiments. The Arabs in Africa aren't the same with the blacks. They are white we are blacks. It's when discrimination enters into the foray that you can say this.
If only Nigerians would stay at home and biuld this country instead of slaving away volunarily at Libya, Qatar, UAE. This idea would not even arise. No matter what it's Nigerians who traffick themselves to slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Aldebaran(m): 5:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Good luck cheesy
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by perdollar(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

So much from the so called peace loving christians. But i lf the muslims should call your jesus a lying drunkard whose mother was raped by god you will start crying
foolish boy, 419! u even make sense wt ds ur statement? if my statement pain u go die!
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Kingsley1000(m): 5:36am On Jun 14, 2018
akeentech:
As a Liverpool fan, I see Nigeria take on Egypt in the final and Eagles to win after penalty shootout
So you hv started smoking weed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Kingsley1000(m): 5:38am On Jun 14, 2018
I SEE EGYPT TOPPING D GROUP WITH SALAH...NEXT SEASON BARCA WIL SIGN HIM
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Kingsley1000(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2018
yinkeys:
Uruguay players will be targeting this guys arm
Too much publicity
HE DON'T NECESSARILY NEED TO PLAY,ONLY HIS PRESENCE ON THE PITCH WILL WIN THE MATCH FOR THEM
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by zoomman(m): 6:24am On Jun 14, 2018
perdollar:
I only know of one Mohammed. he is a paedophile, murderer, warmonger, false prophet, a liar, a thief and a deceiver. he is
called mohd(SAW)
That's too much.....
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by freedomchild: 6:40am On Jun 14, 2018
MrBachelor:
Quick recovery brother. I need you to score one against Suarez people.

Meanwhile...
haha

guy your meme got me laughing o
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by DivinelyBlessed: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Don't mind him, he is obviously foolish

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Aderewah: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2018
lfleak:

I hope ur stupidity is not in ur gene...
Osama Hawsawi of saudi arabia is green in colour right? leave ur cave and learn! this ur comment is 100% racist if you dont know..
button

You don't need to display cosmic foolishness to point out your point. Egypt consider identify more with the Arab world than with the rest of sub Saharan Africa

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Aderewah: 7:29am On Jun 14, 2018
BenzEne1:

Be a Madrid fan and leave sentiments. The Arabs in Africa aren't the same with the blacks. They are white we are blacks. It's when discrimination enters into the foray that you can say this.
If only Nigerians would stay at home and biuld this country instead of slaving away volunarily at Libya, Qatar, UAE. This idea would not even arise. No matter what it's Nigerians who traffick themselves to slavery.

Stop speying rubbish. Arabs are not blacks
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by yinkeys(m): 7:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Kingsley1000:
HE DON'T NECESSARILY NEED TO PLAY,ONLY HIS PRESENCE ON THE PITCH WILL WIN THE MATCH FOR THEM
Really, against Suarez and Cavani
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Kingsley1000(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2018
yinkeys:

Really, against Suarez and Cavani
IF SALAH COULD DO IT IN EPL WHO IS CAVANI SUAREZ
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Spidermon: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Aderewah:

Hala madrid

...but truly, the North Africans generally seem to have their wits together in most aspects of their national life unlike the black african nations.
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by EmekaBlue(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2018
He can manage it
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by lfleak: 8:49am On Jun 14, 2018
Aderewah:
button

You don't need to display cosmic foolishness to point out your point. Egypt consider identify more with the Arab world than with the rest of sub Saharan Africa
and yea portugal identify more with sub saharan than the rest of the world.. gobtard grin
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by oshe11: 9:09am On Jun 14, 2018
Twoclans:

Don't tell me the pig collected bribe to pick Nigeria for semis lipsrsealed
Lol....

Nah, it was on a Codeine dietcheesywink
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:41am On Jun 14, 2018
Check Our Signature Below and reach out to us. Watch this Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lym8cY79oHQ
Its 50% Discount PROMO in Lakowe Golf: Own A CofO Land in Prime Location And With Peace of Mind! Lands and Property Assets Owned in Good Locations,acquired RIGHTLY, through a REPUTABLE SOURCE are the best acquisition and investments to ever have.
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by just4obitex(m): 9:58am On Jun 14, 2018
Gangster1ms:
grin make spain meet egypt first.
This time around it will be the other shoulder and one leg. Ramos my nigga grin
u got no Chill mehn
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Mustay(m): 10:04am On Jun 14, 2018
OluDare01:

In the summer
Don't display your ignorance outside

He is not entirely incorrect. Russia is close to the artic. Though it could be called summer, the weather still feels cold especially for the typical African man who isn't used to such. Today's weather in Moscow is 18° It's one of the considerations for choosing the host cities.

Check on social media today to see how Nigerians and other Africans in Russia are reporting how cold it is despite being in summer.
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by staen: 10:21am On Jun 14, 2018
Ramos broke his shoulder ... Suarwz myt bite off his nose dis tym ...i like d dude shha ..always workin hard ..our naija players don turn models instead of workin on der fitness
Re: Photos Of Mohammed Salah Working Very Hard To See That He Starts Egypt 1st Game by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 14, 2018
Bet9ja go so send u go back village. Are u mad?
akeentech:
As a Liverpool fan, I see Nigeria take on Egypt in the final and Eagles to win after penalty shootout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Smashes Punching Bag Fixed To Wall Off It’s Hinges / Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Why I Adopted Tobi Amusan – Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.