Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Eva -tribute To Dagrin - - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eva -tribute To Dagrin - (1280 Views)

If Dagrin No Go, Olamide No Go Come – Whats Your Take On This? / Mi's Tribute To Dagrin (end Of Time) / (tribute To Dagrin)drop Ur Favourite Line From Dagrin's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by RemyDunat: 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2010
In my own opinion, this is by far the best tribute to Dagrin. The all star tribute was good, M.I's was better but this hits home and I love it
Download Tonight by Eva here. 

tinyurl(dot)com/2aqw3q5

Eva did a really good job, I love how she raps. Please anyone knows whether she's signed to a record label? She's my fav femcee right now!!

Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by ofokaofoki: 7:14pm On Jun 02, 2010
are u serious ? lipsrsealed the best so far? have u heard codedtunes version , ? and disguise t-money version? even ordinary m.i version scatter eva's own to shreds. but at least she had a decent attempt
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by RemyDunat: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2010
I remember stating clearly- "in my own opinion, " U have urs, state them, don't come on here and try to make an issue out of nothing. I like the song, she didn't try to put the pain in ur face and ake u wanna cry over the poor dude, she attacked the issue from a totally different angle! That's talent.
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by rapjunkie(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2010
ofokaofoki:

are u serious ? lipsrsealed the best so far? have u heard codedtunes version , ? and disguise t-money version? even ordinary m.i version scatter eva's own to shreds. but at least she had a decent attempt

hehehe

I aint feeling Eva no more. . . I think ' make em say' was a fluke
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 02, 2010
Sorry, D.I.SGuise's I am Dagrin was better IMO. But this isn't about being better or the best, its about eulogizing Dagrin
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by dipo2much(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2010
@poster

u just dey promote dis girl. Eva just dey in this rap. Nothing spectacular
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by ofokaofoki: 9:39pm On Jun 02, 2010
rapjunkie:

hehehe
I aint feeling Eva no more. . . I think ' make em say' was a fluke

dipo2much:

@poster
u just dey promote dis girl. Eva just dey in this rap. Nothing spectacular

abi o, see as the gurl rush attack me , in my opinion indeed, i know ur just an eva pussi licker,. lmao.
she is just ok, but face it she is nothing specktacular like rapjunkie said,
in nairaland we say it to ur face , we no send u o.
eva is losing it . the song is weak .,, i want the eva that did ''make em say'' back .!!! this new eva is a dullard.
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by badman(m): 2:47am On Jun 03, 2010
Not bad but so far in my opinion Sound sultan remains the best
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by RemyDunat: 8:33am On Jun 03, 2010
Lmfao!! You quote the guy that says "make 'em say" was a fluke and then say u want the Eva that did "make 'em say" back. Are u not contradicting yourself??

The girl dey try abeg, at least she's repping well for the females. I have listened to most of her stuff and she can stand well with Sasha, Kel, even Blaise! Where that one dey sef?

Yes!! I like sound sultan's tribute too! Lmao
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by tosinaded(m): 8:51am On Jun 03, 2010
E BE LIKE SAY THIS POSTER SMOKE CRACK I SWEAR!
SEE NO VEX ME FOR HERE O, THERE'S A DIFF BETWEEN POSTING UR OPINION AND POSTING THE CORRECT THING!
HOW CAN EVA'S VERSION BE THE BEST?

U WAN DEY USE DAGRIN PROMOTE EVA? CAREFUL O. . . . . . .

DISGUISE T-MONEY WAS THE BEST. . . . GO AND LISTEN TO IT, I BET U WILL CRY FOR LONG
JAHBORNE - FALLEN SOLDIER
M.I's TRIBUTE
NAIJA ALLSTAR TRIBUTE
EVA
SOUNDSULTAN

I NEVA HEAR CODED TUNES VERSION!
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by ofokaofoki: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2010
Remy Dunat:

Lmfao!! You quote the guy that says "make 'em say" was a fluke and then say u want the Eva that did "make 'em say" back. Are u not contradicting yourself??

The girl dey try abeg, at least she's repping well for the females. I have listened to most of her stuff and she can stand well with Sasha, Kel, even Blaise! Where that one dey sef?

Yes!! I like sound sultan's tribute too! Lmao

idiot remy dunat or whatever ur foolish name is , u dont want to quanta with this nairaland boys, if u wan mess up no involve eva, even eva know say she sasha kel and most important blaise na her grandmothers , u dey use lmao dey cover up ur stupidity you are a bloody fool, he be like say u be girl,
come out and defend ur stupidity ,u don enter am today . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by tosinaded(m): 10:28am On Jun 03, 2010
eva and blaise?
i go swear for u o poster!
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by tosinaded(m): 10:31am On Jun 03, 2010
idiot remy dunat or whatever your foolish name is , u dont want to quanta with this nairaland boys, if u wan mess up no involve eva, even eva know say she sasha kel and most important blaise na her grandmothers , u dey use lmao dey cover up your stupidity you are a bloody fool, he be like say u be girl,
come out and defend your stupidity ,u don enter am today

i dey feel u jare!
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2010
e be like say dis chika don enter one chance oh!!
U go fear fear, NL boy's go show u pepper
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2010
Everyone trying to show some skillz while getting some shine off Dagrin. I don't even reckon wiv Eva only heard her flows on Amillie beat and those are tha type of beats that conceals a rapper's actual capabilities. She should go flow on a fu#ked up beat and make it sound nice.

One more thing, maybe tha poster is Eva herself, lots of these folk are on NL. I could make tha girl my betterhalf sha, she's seems pretty.
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by RemyDunat: 12:48am On Jun 04, 2010
I don't agree with you, if these artists step forward to make music in memory of Dagrin, then there's no
reason to think they are trying to get shine off his death. Rest his soul.

In the end, its not about the artist, its about Dagrin. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Thumbs up to all the artists that have paid respects through the language they know how.
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by ofokaofoki: 8:02am On Jun 04, 2010
Remy Dunat:

I don't agree with you, if these artists step forward to make music in memory of Dagrin, then there's no
reason to think they are trying to get shine off his death. Rest his soul.

In the end, its not about the artist, its about Dagrin. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Thumbs up to all the artists that have paid respects through the language they know how.

ha ode omo omugo,shebi u were using ur stupidity to hype eva over sasha KEL AND BLAISE B4, shebi i warned u about ur stupidity didnt i
Re: Eva -tribute To Dagrin - by inme: 10:12am On Jun 04, 2010
I am a fan of Eva, but i dont like this song, the audio is very dull, i am still expectin your album tho'

(1) (Reply)

New Video: Lami - Ori Mi Wu Ft. Ice Prince Via Naijamp3s.com / Be yourself / Nigeria Rappers On A Gun Battle, Who Would Be The Gun King?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.