Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying (1704 Views)

Married Men, This Is Why Your Wives Are Denying You Sex / Nigerian-Born U.S. Soldier Shocks Family With Visit After 6 Years Of Being Away / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 9:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying His Mother's Pregnancy.

Wonders they say shall never cease in this life. Some things we do watch in movies are real and are microcosm of happenings around us daily.

A friend shared this message with us today as he sought our opinions on his personal issues.

He said for 25 years now, he never knew his biological father as attempts to forced her mother to reveal whose child he is has been futile.

Every time he brings the issue up, it seems the mother burst into tears, even when he threatened to commit suicide if she failed to reveal the secret behind his birth.

The secret is becoming clearer recently when dude received a strange message from one[b] Mr A[/b] from UK who claimed to be his father.

Dude thought he was a scammer disguised using international number until dude confirm same from his mother.

The man sounded repented and ready to amend his mistakes to claim his son back after 25 years he denied being responsible of the bastard pregnancy.

Truly, dude and mum went through tough time here in Lagos. He was raised under the bridge, went to secondary school, later to the university where he studied accounting.

But today, he is a chattered accountant working in a reputable bank with two masters at 25 years.

Now father is giving him an open cheque to ask whatever he wants including all expenses dude's mum has spent that he is ready to recompense as UK based father has been divorced by British wife who later revealed that the 3 children born in UK were not for the man.

Still thinking how much dude should ask.

Please, what can he do at this stage?

Should he Collect money and father or still remain adamant of bearing the grudges with his biological father?

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by DonCortino: 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
See hammering!! cheesy cheesy

God don pick una call.

1 Like

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
DonCortino:
See hammering!! cheesy cheesy

God don pick una call.

We know, what should he do in this instance?

Can one estimate all struggle and shame in values?
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by hector1046(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Good storyline for nollywood drama... anyway My advice is leap before u look, conduct complete investigation if he's truly ur pop accept him n have a happily ever after scenario, your mom has done a great job on you. She's truly "one in a million" . Happy family is the best you can have, no money can buy that

1 Like

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by adekalumichael: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
As long as the mother confirms he is the real father, accept him.

Though it shows he is financially buoyant, don't capitalise on that.

Take care of your mother from whatever he sends and continue adding valued to yourself.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by decatalyst(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Who else feels this sounds like those wacky Nollywood drama?

undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
decatalyst:
Who else feels this sounds like those wacky Nollywood drama?

undecided

Everything in life is drama.

Same with what you are facing too.

We are talking about someone sharing what he is passing through, until someone jumps on third mainland bridge before your doubting Thomas believes.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by yanabasee(m): 10:24pm On Jun 13, 2018
PassiveNaira:

Is he buying back his father or what??

He should seek for a DNA test first!!!...If he passes the test, then they should get to know each other better from there!!!

3 Likes

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by DonCortino: 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
PassiveNaira:

From my post is it not obvious of what I expect him to do?
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by KanwuliaExtra: 3:55am On Jun 14, 2018
You know why I love Karma?
She is the SWEETEST BYCCCH! cheesy

But eeeerrrrrr,
With the current “trend” of maternity and paternity scandals . . . . A DNA TEST is needed, then we go from dia. cheesy

I dey suspect the woman too!

GO AND DO A DNA TEST! kiss
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2018
adekalumichael:
As long as the mother confirms he is the real father, accept him.

Though it shows he is financially buoyant, don't capitalise on that.

Take care of your mother from whatever he sends and continue adding valued to yourself.
If I get you quite well, he should accept his father, accept his cash and maintain his mother.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
You know why I love Karma?
She is the SWEETEST BYCCCH! cheesy

But eeeerrrrrr,
With the current “trend” of maternity and paternity scandals . . . . A DNA TEST is needed, then we go from dia. cheesy

I dey suspect the woman too!

GO AND DO A DNA TEST! kiss

Well, I can agree less to your point. But his mother has already a tuned to the fact that the rumoured father is the biological father.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by travelland(f): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
DNA test will solve this issue.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by general111(m): 11:48am On Jun 14, 2018
i wish dangote can just come and say he is my father now....i wont even conduct a DNA test becos that thing could just test negative oh......lwkm

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by adekalumichael: 6:03am On Jun 15, 2018
general111:
i wish dangote can just come and say he is my father now....i wont even conduct a DNA test becos that thing could just test negative oh......lwkm
smiley grin
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by cyndy1000(f): 11:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Don't bill him yet if he has truly repented he should fine his way to Nigeria and meet you guys first. Any other thing can follow. by then you will see him face to face, know the reasons for his actions, n finally know if he is truly remorseful.

2 Likes

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
cyndy1000:
Don't bill him yet if he has truly repented he should fine his way to Nigeria and meet you guys first. Any other thing can follow. by then you will see him face to face, know the reasons for his actions, n finally know if he is truly remorseful.

Nice idea....to convince him to come will need time cos he has business to take care there for now. Probably arranging to go meet in in UK might make a lot of sense.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by cyndy1000(f): 1:36pm On Jun 19, 2018
PassiveNaira:

Nice idea....to convince him to come will need time cos he has business to take care there for now. Probably arranging to go meet in in UK might make a lot of sense.

My dear I still stand with him coming that will prove alot. secondly if he does that he puts his family first and it's also means you and your mum worth holding back business and trying to make everything up.
For me that would mean alot to me personally n i don't if he just spends a day.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 1:44pm On Jun 19, 2018
cyndy1000:

My dear I still stand with him coming that will prove alot. secondly if he does that he puts his family first and it's also means you and your mum worth holding back business and trying to make everything up.
For me that would mean alot to me personally n i don't if he just spends a day.

At the same time, the open cheque is also tempting, I think needful if not more important than the parties meeting.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by cyndy1000(f): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
PassiveNaira:

At the same time, the open cheque is also tempting, I think needful if not more important than the parties meeting.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by cyndy1000(f): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
PassiveNaira:

Alright whatever you think that would rock you guys boat, just do the right thing. Don't think more of the money. Remember if he comes that doesn't mean you people shouldn't go to Uk later to see him.

25years isn't easy sha you, your mom deserve some accolades. Wish you all the best.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 1:59pm On Jun 19, 2018
cyndy1000:

Alright whatever you think that would rock you guys boat, just do the right thing. Don't think more of the money. Remember if he comes that doesn't mean you people shouldn't go to Uk later to see him.

25years isn't easy sha you, your mom deserve some accolades. Wish you all the best.

Thanks for your advice, it's really commendable. Meanwhile, from the story line, I am not the person in question, it's a friend who sent this to me and needed my advice.

I have related all possible means that popped up my mind and I hope he is able to utilise this opportunity in a wise way.
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by cyndy1000(f): 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
PassiveNaira:

Thanks for your advice, it's really commendable. Meanwhile, from the story line, I am not the person in question, it's a friend who sent this to me and needed my advice.

I have related all possible means that popped up my mind and I hope he is able to utilise this opportunity in a wise way.

Ok. Sorry I thought it was you. Anyway what ever he decides is still not bad. He is already a man entitled to his own decisions.
But remember to give us feedback about the reunion. I love happy ending (winks!!)

1 Like

Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by Vivianoasis(f): 7:04pm On Jun 19, 2018
Re: UK Based Father Begging To Claim His Nigerian Born Child 25 Years After Denying by PassiveNaira: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2018
Vivianoasis:
https://nakedwithvivian.com/2018/06/19/if-you-cant-love-them-dont-take-them/

Madam, at least if you need traffic. try to create your thread. Don't poo on someone else's thread.

(1) (Reply)

Unexpected Pregnancy Just Less Than 4 Months Of Postpartum / Is This Snake Or Rat... Who Is Familiar With This Horrible Looking Animal? / Why Does Women Honor Their Pastors More Than Their Husbands?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.