Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Why I Won't Attend The 2nd Stage Of Seyi Tinubu Empowerment Project - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Won't Attend The 2nd Stage Of Seyi Tinubu Empowerment Project (874 Views)

Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu / Elon Musk Overtakes Bill Gates As The 2nd Richest Man In The World / Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Won't Attend The 2nd Stage Of Seyi Tinubu Empowerment Project by aylipple: 10:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hello dear Nairalanders and to our Muslim compatriots, kun sha ruwa lahiya?

I'm not sure if this falls under the Business section but mods can help move it to the proper section if it isn't.

So, some few days ago - precisely June 8, - I stumbled upon the Seyi Tinubu Empowerment Project (STEP) and for the first time, applied for something of that nature.

I wasn't sure what to expect, nonetheless, I knew it wasn't going to be a tea party.

Fast forward to this morning, Wednesday, June 13, I received a mail from the project manager - it was also sent to 74 others - congratulating us for making it to the second stage of the STEP screening process.

We were all instructed to report at a specific address in Lekki, Lagos State same day by 10am Prompt. However, after the obvious error was pointed out by some recipients, the date was corrected to Thursday, June 14 and this was promptly communicated to us in a follow up mail.

However, I was dismayed that the organizers didn't take into cognizance the fact that some of us may be coming from outside Lagos; I for one is based in Kaduna.

While the advert did outline the schedule of events (dates and venue) for the entire program, successful participants for the second stage should at least have been notified 48hrs before; that way, we, or speaking for myself, I would've been able to prepare (get transport fare, arranged light packing for travel, etc) adequately and hit the road to Lagos.

While I thank the organizers for finding me and many other young Nigerians worthy of making it to the screening stage, I think it wasn't a properly thought idea to send the invites at such a very short notice.

Who else got this mail? What are your thoughts and will you be attending the screening tomorrow?

Re: Why I Won't Attend The 2nd Stage Of Seyi Tinubu Empowerment Project by Uzobejeme: 2:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
Well youbshoukd have contacted the organizers explaining that you are far away in KD
Anywayway seyi is a hell of an intelligent guy, I wonder if anyone will win the 5 mil. He is hard to impress. I interviewed with him recently and the guy milked all my knowledge with his questions. He is damn smart. contact the organization
Re: Why I Won't Attend The 2nd Stage Of Seyi Tinubu Empowerment Project by kcysoft: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2018
Hello Participants,

Any updates about the next phase of STEP (seyi tinubu empowerment program ) ?

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

KONICA C224/454 220/360 Power Supply Board (low Voltage 100-125v) / Road Construction In Abuja By Prince Ebeano Supermarket / Make N2,000 With Your Phone With This Verified Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.