Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal (3042 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Abdullahi Usman Bello As Chairman, Code of Conduct Bureau / Breaking: Federal High Court Judge, Justice Abdul Dogo Kidnapped / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:

You are giving Igbos a bad name on the internet. Now I'm beginning to think that all Igbos love corruption.

I don't understand undecided
The fact that I'm not a gullible supporter of PMB makes me 'love corruption'?
Wow!!
I'm simply amazed by your level of naivety shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by bamoproperty: 6:13am On Jun 14, 2018
clefstone:
no way she can send Saraki to gaol, naija go scatter

It won't scatter,God is not in support of corruption,they would steal poor masses money and still treat them like sh*t.leadership is a trust,for you to want to lead, you should also be willing to be held accountable for your actions.everybody should be involved in the fight against corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Chuksonyeike: 6:23am On Jun 14, 2018
This news is fake.No reputable media is carrying it except blogs.Sahara reporters has already deleted it already.Buhari has no power to apooint s CCT chairman without recourse to the senate

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ashjay001(m): 6:29am On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:
15 of banjoko will sensitize our nation

Just one, at d head of d judiciary, should be enough!sad
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ashjay001(m): 6:31am On Jun 14, 2018
firo08:
This appointment is targeted at saraki.

Now, imagine d next govt, retaining her, should APC losegrin PMB too, will be in, for some rough handlinggrin

Stop seeing d cup as half empty, it's half full!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ElsonMorali: 6:35am On Jun 14, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

I don't understand undecided
The fact that I'm not a gullible supporter of PMB makes me 'love corruption'?
Wow!!
I'm simply amazed by your level of naivety shocked

Just look at yourself. Everybody is rejoicing that maybe, just maybe we might have an incorruptible judge for once in the nation's lifetime and here you are screaming Buhari upandan.

If truly Buhari placed her there to target Saraki, Saraki has nothing to fear if he's not guilty.

But I guess you missed that part.

As long as the person is against Buhari he's your hero, right? Talk about naïveté.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Just look at yourself. Everybody is rejoicing that maybe, just maybe we might have an incorruptible judge for once in the nation's lifetime and here you are screaming Buhari upandan.

If truly Buhari placed her there to target Saraki, Saraki has nothing to fear if he's not guilty.

But I guess you missed that part.

As long as the person is against Buhari he's your hero, right? Talk about naïveté.

You don't get the point, do you?
An incorruptible judge still wouldn't bite the fingers that put her there...
99% of our present and past leaders are not clean so if Saraki gets convicted, it wouldn't surprise me..
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ElsonMorali: 6:51am On Jun 14, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

You don't get the point, do you?
An incorruptible judge still wouldn't bite the fingers that put her there...
99% of our present and past leaders are not clean so if Saraki gets convicted, it wouldn't surprise me..

Says who? If an incorruptible judge won't bite the fingers that feed her then what makes her incorruptible?

You don't know exactly what she's going to do when she gets there but you have already concluded.

Just in case you aren't aware, the judge is not answerable to the president or whoever appointed her to that post. She's only answerable to the NJC.

Yes, this is Nigeria yet there's autonomy among the three arms of government.

And even if she's acting at the behest of the president its going to be impossible for her to convict an "innocent" Saraki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 14, 2018
ElsonMorali:

Says who? If an incorruptible judge won't bite the fingers that feed her then what makes her incorruptible?

You don't know exactly what she's going to do when she gets there but you have already concluded.

Just in case you aren't aware, the judge is not answerable to the president or whoever appointed her to that post. She's only answerable to the NJC.

Yes, this is Nigeria yet there's autonomy among the three arms of government.

And even if she's acting at the behest of the president its going to be impossible for her to convict an "innocent" Saraki.
I'll fold my arms and continue watching. Hope she's truly incorruptible undecided
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by ElsonMorali: 7:03am On Jun 14, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:

I'll fold my arms and continue watching. Hope she's truly incorruptible undecided

Better.
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by CarGuideNG: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2018
smiley
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:24am On Jun 14, 2018
hope4nigeria:
why is buhari not using his Fulani aboki brothers for these hard mission given to this innocent woman? Buhari will only use and dump her
danladi umar compromised and this lady seems fearless and very much ready for the job.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Kog45(m): 8:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Tessyy1701:
Bad news for SARAKONDA
The son of Mutahiru Abidjan will/must rot in jail,,,,......The boy and His puppet governor yaf almost milk Kwara dry....

Justice Banjoko please for goodness sake help Me revisit saraki trial...27years is ok.
Yes Saraki's case should be revisited likewise Tinubu's case.

No double standard in dealing with Saraki and leave Tinubu out
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by Agebrown(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2018

We offer business and research solutions aimed at improving your business performance.

Our team can assist in the following:

• Market Research

• Report writing

• SWOT Analysis

• Industry Overviews and Surveys

• Demographics

• Customer Trends & Segmentation

• Business Plans

• Lead generations

• Market Reports

• Addresses

• Product Surveys

• Cold calls

• Competitor Analysis

• Class work assignments (essays) for undergraduate and masters students to meet deadline

METHODOLOGY:

We make use of primary and secondary research to analyze and generate market parameters and forecast.

Our data (secondary) sources include (but not limited to) Paid Data sources, Company Websites, Business

Journals, Government Agencies, Company Reports, Exchange Commission filings and other reputable

publications.

Our business research and solutions are apt and backed with adequate records.

Contact us for your business and research needs

Contact number :1
Email: 1
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by MoshoodOkunola(m): 9:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Time for SARAKI to go to jail...

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by adeniyiemmanuel(m): 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
firo08:
This appointment is targeted at saraki.
habaa hw do u kno her appointment is targeted @ saraki?? ppl shaa...is saraki the only corrupt officials?
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by PaChukwudi44(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
MoshoodOkunola:
Time for SARAKI to go to jail...

she will have to be confirmed by the saraki led senate before she is appointed CCT chair.Besides the CCT has no powers to send anyone to jail
Re: Buhari To Appoint tough(judge) Justice Banjoko Chairman Code Of Conduct Tribunal by MoshoodOkunola(m): 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

she will have to be confirmed by the saraki led senate before she is appointed CCT chair.Besides the CCT has no powers to send anyone to jail

Even if the senate does not approve her,she will someday go to prison

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Tells Oshiomhole To Resign Over Bribery Allegation / Meet The APC Senator -Elect Who Replaces Ben Murray-Bruce / Who Is Nigeria's Greatest Battle Commander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.