Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,182 members, 7,780,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:24 AM

Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others (1728 Views)

Premier League Relegation: Manchester United Fighting A Battle To Avoid It / Nigerian Girls Vs Russian Girls Penalty Kick Challenge / FG Recognises Pinnick As NFF President To Avoid FIFA Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by footballflaver: 12:38am On Jun 14, 2018
A Senior Russian lawmaker Tamara Pletnyova, a member of the Communist Party, may have spoiled the show for Nigerian men in Russia for the World Cup and other foreign men as she has advised local women not to have sex with foreign men during the Russia 2018 World Cup.
"These children suffer and have suffered, even since Soviet times," Pletnyova, chairwoman of the Family, Women, and Children Affairs Committee, was quoted by radio station Govorit Moskva, as saying.
“We should give birth to our own children. I'm not a nationalist, but nonetheless. I know that the children suffer as well, and then they are abandoned and stay here with the mother," she said in comments published on Monday.

Pletnyova, speaking in the lower house of parliament, was apparently warning of a possible rise in the number of single mothers. She added that, even if Russian women get married to their foreign partners after giving birth, they could end up living abroad with their spouses and have no idea how to return home.
"Then they come to me at the committee and cry that the child was taken away, removed, and so forth.

I would like people to get married based on love in our country, regardless of which ethnicity, [to] Russian citizens who would build a good family, live in harmony, have children, and raise them," Pletnyova added.
The FIFA 2018 World Cup kicks off when hosts Russia take on Saudi Arabia at Luzhniki Stadium on Thursday. The month-long

www.footballflaver..com/2018/06/russian-girls-advised-to-avoid-nigerian.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by footballflaver: 12:40am On Jun 14, 2018
CC Lalasticlala
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by footballflaver: 12:43am On Jun 14, 2018
grin

This is inhumane
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by Nobody: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2018
undecided

They should only be afraid of other countries not Nigeria. We are only focused on winning, so we will avoid any hold up because we are returning with the Cup.
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by Abjay97(m): 1:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Do men go to worldcup to sleep with ladies or to support and play for their country?
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by Stainlessq(f): 1:27am On Jun 14, 2018
Mikel Obi, I hope these people will allow u to bring mai mai and Avalon back to Anambra state where they truly belong.
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by Ever8054: 2:36am On Jun 14, 2018
where in her speech is Nigeria mentioned,abi na guilty conscience dey worry you?....beside 2face Idibia won't be traveling for the event!!!....

2 Likes

Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by lfleak: 3:29am On Jun 14, 2018
stupid blogger, not Nigerians, but all visiting fans!
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by eddy1977(m): 4:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Ever8054:
where in her speech is Nigeria mentioned,abi na guilty conscience dey worry you?....beside 2face Idibia won't be traveling for the event!!!....

I was also wondering the same way. no mentions of Nigeria in the statement.
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by Nbote(m): 5:55am On Jun 14, 2018
So I will spend money to go to Russia only to watch ball and den enta plane and come back jus like dat?? As a Naija guy and considering d country I am coming from, I won't b coming back and I won't b avoiding any Natalia

1 Like

Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by rex444(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2018
After mavro ur bro chop our money finish come here say we dey come for world cup na im him frame say him don die....thunder fire devil,all of una dey for trouble.....I go even pregnant chair sef before I come bk
Re: Russian Girls Advised To Avoid Nigerian Guys, Others by Auladimeji(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2018
undecided Well Nigeria is not mentioned there but since the op said it let me spice it up.
Nigeria men right now

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo And His Portugal Teammates Take A Selfie / Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience / Wayne Rooney Given Hour-long Dressing Down And Faces Two-week Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.