Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? (9021 Views)

Kano Youths Give 2 Day Ultimatum For Yorubas and Ibos To Leave Kano / Buhari’s ADC Whispered To Him To Wave During His Inauguration - Twitter User / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by desmond2pk: 5:25am On Jun 14, 2018
I saw this on Facebook.
"IPOB Deputy Director Mazi Uche Mefor (the deputy to Nnamdi Kanu), has order all Ibo going to russia to put on biafran -flag- designed jersey and wave biafran flags whenever Nigeria is playing match."

So Nigeria will now be represented by two different flags in Russia?
People should disregard this order and whoever that is dishing it out should think twice. This is sports and we should be United this time.

1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Anigreat: 5:27am On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

Good one!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Viralkid: 5:31am On Jun 14, 2018
you're wrong because the unity in naija is false except you want to keep deceiving yourself. when Spain won the world cup some were showing off catalan flag so fuq it.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by dadavivo: 5:44am On Jun 14, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.
"IPOB Deputy Director Mazi Uche Mefor (the deputy to Nnamdi Kanu), has order all Ibo going to russia to put on biafran -flag- designed jersey and wave biafran flags whenever Nigeria is playing match."

People should disregard this order and whoever that is dishing it out should think twice. This is sports and we should be United this time.

which kind united? We and you people are not the same, and we will never be the same. Let everybody go their way. Yoruba and their Hausa murderous Fulanis go their way. And there would be peace.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by BrownRoofRep: 5:54am On Jun 14, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.

I suggest you travel Russia yourself and arrest anyone you see with Biafran flag.

See your head like unity.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by BreakupNigeria: 6:03am On Jun 14, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.

The friendly match between super eagles and Croatia in Austria where the whole stadium was filled with Biafran flags rather than Nigeria flags is a tip of the ice Berg of what is going to happen in Russia. It is now that you will know the importance of Igbos to Nigeria. Let those that believe in Nigeria wave Nigerian flags and let Biafrans wave Biafran flags cool
By the way, how many abo.kis are outside Nigeria grin

48 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Notasyouthink: 6:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Kikikikik.. Oh am so happy!!
Biafrans in diaspora always make me proud oh may chukwu okike abiama bless them and our biafran struggle ise, ise, isee.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 14, 2018
Ramos waved andurlusian flag, was der outcry Abeg biafrans wave ur flag o. Nigeria after 104 yrs is not unified. Lets split abeg. North go ur way or merge with chad and niger. SE merge with anyone wey wan join. SW merge with dahomey. SS go ur way. I be afonja and its clear nigeria cannot work

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 14, 2018
Is a welcome development......
Every country has to be represented over there in Russia.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2018
The issue we keep aving In Africa is that we tend to coerce ppl in2 submission which shouldn't be the case that I don't share dsame ideology with you mustn't results to brutality n intimidation victimization. The world is evolving and we should we keep the pace that's what freedom entails

14 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by nkwuocha1: 9:30am On Jun 14, 2018
grin.
I can imagine the confusion when Nigeria is playing.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Ichokwu: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2018
nkwuocha1:
grin.
I can imagine the confusion when Nigeria is playing.

You made me choke with laughter. grin

This is the reason why they made Nigerian jersey the finest in the world grin

I wish the super eagles GOODLUCK!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by kmaster007: 10:25am On Jun 14, 2018
nah deir wahala b dat... dat deir own cup of tea
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Goke7: 10:31am On Jun 14, 2018
later they will complain about marginalization and lack of appointments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by NdiaraIGBO: 10:36am On Jun 14, 2018
dadavivo:
which kind united? We and you people are not the same, and we will never be the same. Let everybody go their way. Yoruba and their Hausa murderous Fulanis go their way. And there would be peace.

Yet this cunts won't sit their dirty ass down in their filthy igboland oooo, na Abuja, Lagos or Ibadan this mofo dey o!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by IgboAmakaa(f): 10:50am On Jun 14, 2018
NONSENSE
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by kingzizzy: 11:21am On Jun 14, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.

People should disregard the order? Why? It might be sport but we are not united about anything . If I had the means of going to Russia, I would have flown a Biafran flag there as well

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Yet this cunts won't sit their dirty ass down in their filthy igboland oooo, na Abuja, Lagos or Ibadan this mofo dey o!

Abi o jare!!!

Even once they have their s.t.upi.dd Biafra, they will still have to troop down to our land for their economic sustenance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by chinonsoc14(m): 1:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
desmond2pk:
I saw this on Facebook.

united in sport n divided on federal character?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by zombieHUNTER: 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Biafran flags are already in Russia

They better send in the Fulani Nigerian army to start the python dance over there

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by niyot124: 1:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
Funny enough, somehow I have come to notice we have ibo people the most on nairaland created of course by a Yoruba man.

Back to the matter. When will ibo people stop deceiving themselves? Huh?

It's just so painful and pitiful that they keep doing this to themselves !!! cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
niyot124:
Funny enough, somehow I have come to notice we have ibo people the most on nairaland created of course by a Yoruba man.

It's just so painful and pitiful that they keep doing this to themselves !!! cry

@ bolded................simply 'cause the ant devouring their vegetables resides solely within .

Kokoro to n je efo won, wa ninu efo won.

1 Like

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by niyot124: 2:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
T9ksy:

@ bolded................simply 'cause the ant devouring their vegetables resides solely within .

Kokoro to n je efo won, wa ninu efo won.

Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by mbos: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
T9ksy:

Abi o jare!!!

Even once they have their s.t.upi.dd Biafra, they will still have to troop down to our land for their economic sustenance.

to collect their share of the oil money stolen from their land

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by mbos: 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
niyot124:

akwa ibom women digging it out Biafran style

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by kingzizzy: 3:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
T9ksy:

Abi o jare!!!

And yet you Yorubas are now the largest black ethnic group in both UK and America after the Jamaicans. It is sheer hypocrisy that you Yorubas are trooping to other developed countries for your sustenance but you criticise those who do the same.

If you Yorubas love Nigeria so much, why troop to other countries? If you Yorubas can leave Nigeria to troop to Britain, what stops the Biafran from leaving Biafra to troop anywhere in Africa?

Hypocrisy everywhere

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Mustay(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
Folks will prolly think it's Angola
Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by mbos: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2018
Biafrans in Russian Getting Ready

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
They should enjoy themselves. Nothing do them. If your home country silences your propangda a neutral ground is the best place to promote it.

10 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by T9ksy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
kingzizzy:

And yet you Yorubas are now the largest black ethnic group in both UK and America after the Jamaicans. It is sheer hypocrisy that you Yorubas are trooping to other developed countries for your sustenance but you criticise those who do the same.

If you Yorubas love Nigeria so much, why troop to other countries? If you Yorubas can leave Nigeria to troop to Britain, what stops the Biafran from leaving Biafra to troop anywhere in Africa?

Hypocrisy everywhere

Yes, there are many Yorubas in the UK and the US but how many of them do you see openly hating on their hosts and

calling them unsavory names like that hate-filled Ochereome guy from vanguard who though reside and make a living in Yorubaland still went

ahead to call us "sophisticated......" only to come back and feed off his vomit.

Am Yoruba (and like many of my type), not in love with Nigeria but consider it gratuitous and counter-productive to disparage other ethnic groups in the country who are just as fed up with the state of the country as we are. Moreover, we don't go about blaming and cursing others for our mistakes..

You guys are the only set of people that will leave their barren land to another's and openly display hostility towards their benevolent hosts and then turn round to claim victim mode when their magnanimous hosts get fed up with their crude and myopic behaviour and hence decides to pay them back in the only coin, they can relate to.

4 Likes

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Joephat(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
niyot124:

No be this girl wey her pu....sy push me comot for house the last time she visited my friend be this?

Why you dey facebook wey be say na oyibo man get em?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibos To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia???? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Aren’t Biafrians the ones playing most of the roles in the game grin how many Nigerians are in the team grin grin

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criticism: FG Plotting To Arrest Some Elder Statesmen—yoruba Youth Group / Inuwa Yahaya Suspends Selection Process Of New Mai Tangle / Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.