Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis (2409 Views)

My Penis Discharges Pus, What Could That Be? / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Good morning all,
I will kindly need your medical advice , I don’t want you people to criticize me but sometimes we find ourselves in some crazy life situations.
I have been passing out blood from my pen!s, I had sex with one of this Radom girls and I used condom only to discover there was blood mixed with my sperm when I released ,I questioned her but she said she has nothing to do with me, I slept all over the night and discovered all my boxer was soaked with blood.
Please I kindly need your help medical and spiritually o.
Thanks.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by dingbang(m): 7:08am On Jun 14, 2018
My friend Carry your prick and enter hospital.. Mchew.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by Jaguntemmy(m): 7:20am On Jun 14, 2018
Don't panic it is just menstrual issues. Ask your girlfriend
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 7:25am On Jun 14, 2018
Jaguntemmy:
Don't panic it is just menstrual issues. Ask your girlfriend
Oga this one is a serious issues abeg.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by Lawrittanneka68(f): 7:29am On Jun 14, 2018
MrTrump:
Good morning all,
I will kindly need your medical advice , I don’t want you people to criticize me but sometimes we find ourselves in some crazy life situations.
I have been passing out blood from my pen!s, I had sex with one of this Radom girls and I used condom only to discover there was blood mixed with my sperm when I released ,I questioned her but she said she has nothing to do with me, I slept all over the night and discovered all my boxer was soaked with blood.
Thanks.
go for test and know the kind of infection you have contracted,then let me know by contacting or WhatsAp this number 08038220168
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 7:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Lawrittanneka68:
go for test and know the kind of infection you have contracted,then let me know by contacting or WhatsAp this number 08038220168
Thanks..I should be on my way to hospital shortly.. I will get in touch with you.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrBigiman: 7:39am On Jun 14, 2018
Hope the girl is not on her menses? Most STDs have incubation periods, and would not present on that same night. That said visit a good facility and get urself accessed. How old are u also, as this may help?
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2018
MrBigiman:
Hope the girl is not on her menses? Most STDs have incubation periods, and would not present on that same night. That said visit a good facility and get urself accessed. How old are u also, as this may help?
29 years bro
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrBigiman: 8:00am On Jun 14, 2018
MrTrump:

29 years bro

Questions are. Are u still seeing the blood now?, does the blood come when u urinate too?
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2018
MrBigiman:

Questions are. Are u still seeing the blood now?, does the blood come when u urinate too?
Yes... I still see blood , just few drippings on it self and I don’t see blood when I urinate.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by GeoOla25(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2018
Critical..
Sissy3 and Seun come and see o.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by rex444(m): 8:42am On Jun 14, 2018
Do you take sex enhancement drugs?( Tramadol and thr likes) probably u must have ruptured your corpora cavernosa ... Go to the nearest hospital okay
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrBigiman: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
rex444:
Do you take sex enhancement drugs?( Tramadol and thr likes) probably u must have ruptured your corpora cavernosa ... Go to the nearest hospital okay

That would have caused a penile fracture and the dude would have been aware.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by rex444(m): 12:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrBigiman:

That would have caused a penile fracture and the dude would have been aware.
hope he gets better n stay off those pills....screwed my cousin up...priapism + surgery gone wrong now can't get a stiffy
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by Katier00(f): 1:27pm On Jun 14, 2018
Sorry o, don't even know what to say in this case. Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
rex444:
hope he gets better n stay off those pills....screwed my cousin up...priapism + surgery gone wrong now can't get a stiffy
I didn’t use pills ..just add normal sex,
Done VDRL Test, Pelvic scan Urine routine and microscopy and waiting for urethra swab culture..
All test results gives normality
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by hidhrhis(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrTrump:

Done VDRL Test, Pelvic scan Urine routine and microscopy and waiting for urethra swab culture..
go conduct hepatitis b $ c test
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by rex444(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrTrump:

just get some rest,drink enough fluids(water) eat fruits and milk n stay off kitten for a while k
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
rex444:
just get some rest,drink enough fluids(water) eat fruits and milk n stay off kitten for a while k
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by Millichamp(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
MrTrump:
Good morning all,
Thanks.

Ejaculation of blood with semen is one of the signs of prostrate cancer.

Also, is she a virgin?
Women with cervical cancer also release blood from their vagina during sex
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by Lexusgs430: 12:49am On Jun 15, 2018
MrTrump:
Good morning all,
Thanks.

From your explanation, it seems your condom was intact. Passing hematuria is not always a serious case, but it's majorly important you see a Doctor to rule out any major prostate issues.

When you pass urine, is it mixed with blood? Is the blood constantly dripping from your pe.nis?
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by kingreign(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2018
did you recently swim or drink or bathe a terribly infected water or river or stream in the past 6months?

MrTrump

1 Like

Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by igbonachor: 7:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Do not self-medicate. Self medication for such issues comes with its dangers. If you can’t visit a hospital. Visit www.medhelpconcierge.com, sign up and request for a Doctor who will come to you for more personalized care. This service is as low as 3,900 naira. Save your life while you still can.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2018
[quote author=Millichamp post=68491646]

Ejaculation of blood with semen is one of the signs of prostrate cancer.

Also, is she a virgin?
Women with cervical cancer also release blood from their vagina during sex?
Did Pelvic scan and also check if kidney is in position. All was normal...had a protected sex and the lady isn’t virgin.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 10:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Lexusgs430:

From your explanation, it seems your condom was intact. Passing hematuria is not always a serious case, but it's majorly important you see a Doctor to rule out any major prostate issues.

When you pass urine, is it mixed with blood? Is the blood constantly dripping from your pe.nis?
As of yesterday the blood was dripping occasionally, slept over night no dripping was noticed and later yesterday never I had blood mixed slightly with urine at the starting of the urine which I think was cause as result of the swab test sample taken.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 10:25am On Jun 15, 2018
igbonachor:
Do not self-medicate. Self medication for such issues comes with its dangers. If you can’t visit a hospital. Visit www.medhelpconcierge.com, sign up and request for a Doctor who will come to you for more personalized care. This service is as low as 3,900 naira. Save your life while you still can.
Thanks I have visited an hospital with one of the best facilities in Lagos..sharing it here will make people give advice on experience with patients of similar issues or personal experience and how it was treated.
Thanks.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by kingreign(m): 11:29am On Jun 15, 2018
kingreign:
did you recently swim or drink or bathe a terribly infected water or river or stream in the past 6months?

MrTrump

Answer my query
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrBigiman: 12:12pm On Jun 15, 2018
kingreign:

Answer my query

That would be schitosoma. Would it be Nice, if we did a post on hematuria to Educate people.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by MrTrump: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2018
kingreign:

Answer my query
No sir.
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by kingreign(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2018
MrTrump:

No sir.
do you experience any pain during urination? do you feel pain around your waist or lower back region?
Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
MrTrump:
Good morning all,
Thanks.

Repent and go to a good hospital! #ByeBye *UnfollowsThead*

Re: Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis by tuniboss: 7:50pm On Jun 16, 2018
MrTrump:
Good morning all,
Thanks.
early sign of prostate cancer here... call 08131195769 for help...

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Types Of Orgasms You Do Not Know And How To Get One Or More / Moving Object In The Stomach. I Need Help / Help Me Pls, I Need To Loose Some Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.