Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? (1141 Views)

Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / CBN Blocks Exportation Of Cocoa: 100,000 Tons Trapped In Ports / Farmers..sell Your Produce Here Twice Faster.. No Dulling *pics Inside* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by MrBen619(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Good Day Everyone, Please I Need To Know If Anyone In This Forum Is Into Exportation Of Farm Product, Cause Am Intrested.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by know: 10:17am On Jun 14, 2018
Same here. We don't need all them information Marketers. We need hands-on,into-the-business people that can direct and mentor interested people like the Op and I.
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by lahify(m): 12:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
the idiots (marketers) would soon be here telling you about how you can make millions from exporting but they need your #2500 for ebook

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by Willie2015: 12:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
lahify:
the idiots (marketers) would soon be here telling you about how you can make millions from exporting but they need your #2500 for ebook

grin angry sad shocked
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by bamirotola: 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
Drop your number if you want to join inmport and expert merketers group....or whatsapp me on 09051715074
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by lahify(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by know: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2018
bamirotola:
Drop your number if you want to join inmport and expert merketers group....or whatsapp me on 09051715074

Pls sir, With all due respect, can we hold on with the whatsapp thing and allow someone with practical and experienced knowledge in agro export take the floor..Please if you are out there, we are waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 15, 2018
This is an interesting topic. Well, the truth is you will need to look for an angel who will teach you importation. But I think you need to learn it by yourself which is very easy. Have you ever been to Tin Can Island? Have you been to NAHCO? These are places I expect you to check first if you want to learn it, and not come on nairaland. Though, you may be lucky here.

Anyway, your interest is too broad. I am not sure how anyone can answer you.

I do not think there is anything like "teach me exportation". Teach you exportation? It is like saying teach me how to buy pepper. Then, teach me how to send it from Lagos to Ibadan. Do I make sense?

Exportation is mainly divided into two parts. Oil and gas exportation and non oil and gas exportation. Under non oil and gas is where food items fall into. Also, there is mi eral resources. Miners export gold dust, precious stones. There are many people in this business. And there are those who smuggle out too. Anyway,

What you need to do is to identify the products you want to export. Then proceed to the agencies in charge of non oil exportation.

Steps to take:

1. Identify the product(s) you want to export
2. Look for offtakers, and get the requirements they want. Take note of the quality they want, and the papers they need. Some of the papers will include: quality test of the products, insurance, bill of laden, bla bla bla bla.
3. Identify agencies responsible for issuing these papers or certificates, and approach them. Start with NEPC. www.nepc.gov.ng. download the documents on their website and study them. Look at Lagos Chambers of Commerce and Industry too www.lagoschamber.ng, etc.
4. If you are shipping via air, go to NAHCO to make findings on the procedure. If you are shipping via sea, move to Tin Can Island, Apapa. You will learn more by doing so. Approach an airline or ship transport company before interacting with the agents there. I remember the day I approached the managers of AirFrance and Lufthansa, I was directed to agents who have done clean businesses with them. The Lufthansa white guy was so polite and straight forward. Many times, you just have to deal with these guys to fast track getting your documents. But you must know what you are doing before you approach them. When they know you are not a novice, they always treat you well, and you get to be in charge. But when you ask them questions like you put on this forum, you will pay more than the cost of the most expensive ebook on nairaland that you are running away from. grin
5. Move down to where you can source for the products, and make sure you get the quality specified in the contract.
6. Read the contract again, and again before you get involved.
7. Read about payment. Gone are the days you get paid by wire transfer before you ship the product(s). It may be letter of credit or other banking tools. Do not be desperate to send your goods to buyers before you get paid. Try to make it in a way that you get paid as soon as the third party chosen confirms your goods are intact. Also, make sure the buyer is not a scammer. Note: some buyers want the goods land in their office first. It is a big risk. Well, due to scams from Nigerians, most sellers want this option. It is a big risk.

In summary, you should do the research yourself. The documents buyer A requires might be different from what buyer B wants. Though, there are documents and certificates which are compulsory depending on the product(s) you want to export.

I cannot help you more than this as I have highlighted the process for you. I.do not have any book to sell. And I cannot guide anyone further. I can only show you the right steps which I have done. If you are smart, you will get it done.

Another way out is to go through Free Trade Zones. This is initially expensive but the better option. Very straight forward. Approach free trade zones in Nigeria. Lekki Free Trade Zone is a good one. The main advantage here is that it is with zero tax.

You may also join associations that export agro- products. Most of these organisations have little or no info for the public because they are under cabals.

Trust me, if you are looking into perishable food like vegetables, you have better market and higher profit at home. It is from experience.

Best of luck.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by ACFreeHost: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2018
Buy and Sell anything

www.advertscontrol.com.ng is a place where you can buy and sell anything in Nigeria, it gives the Nigerians the opportunity to promote their businesses by posting their product's adverts, the location of their businesses, the Price's of their product's, their business contact, and to always stay connected to their costumers or buyers. All these are made possible for FREE.

And for Nigerian buyers is a platform where you can get whatever you need in a good faith because AdvertsControl care about you and that is why we recommend you to buy any products from a verified user's and to first, see whatever products you want or need to buy.

AdvertsControl.com.ng are offering FREE ADVERTS PROMOTIONS such as ;

Push to top.
Featured.
Always on top.
Advertisements in other site's and so much more.
So what are you waiting for?
Do you have any products or services for sale?
Do you have an interest for shopping?
Is they any products or services you need?

Why not visit our website and see more what we can offer and how AdvertsControl will promote your business or find buyers for your product's.
Please.. Visit : www.advertscontrol.com.ng

Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by lugiano1: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by teacherbim(f): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
fluentinfor:
This is an interesting topic. Well, the truth is you will need to look for an angel who will teach you importation. But I think you need to learn it by yourself which is very easy. Have you ever been to Tin Can Island? Have you been to NAHCO? These are places I expect you to check first if you want to learn it, and not come on nairaland. Though, you may be lucky here.

Anyway, your interest is too broad. I am not sure how anyone can answer you.

I do not think there is anything like "teach me exportation". Teach you exportation? It is like saying teach me how to buy pepper. Then, teach me how to send it from Lagos to Ibadan. Do I make sense?

Exportation is mainly divided into two parts. Oil and gas exportation and non oil and gas exportation. Under non oil and gas is where food items fall into. Also, there is mi eral resources. Miners export gold dust, precious stones. There are many people in this business. And there are those who smuggle out too. Anyway,

What you need to do is to identify the products you want to export. Then proceed to the agencies in charge of non oil exportation.

Steps to take:

1. Identify the product(s) you want to export
2. Look for offtakers, and get the requirements they want. Take note of the quality they want, and the papers they need. Some of the papers will include: quality test of the products, insurance, bill of laden, bla bla bla bla.
3. Identify agencies responsible for issuing these papers or certificates, and approach them. Start with NEPC. www.nepc.gov.ng. download the documents on their website and study them. Look at Lagos Chambers of Commerce and Industry too www.lagoschamber.ng, etc.
4. If you are shipping via air, go to NAHCO to make findings on the procedure. If you are shipping via sea, move to Tin Can Island, Apapa. You will learn more by doing so. Approach an airline or ship transport company before interacting with the agents there. I remember the day I approached the managers of AirFrance and Lufthansa, I was directed to agents who have done clean businesses with them. The Lufthansa white guy was so polite and straight forward. Many times, you just have to deal with these guys to fast track getting your documents. But you must know what you are doing before you approach them. When they know you are not a novice, they always treat you well, and you get to be in charge. But when you ask them questions like you put on this forum, you will pay more than the cost of the most expensive ebook on nairaland that you are running away from. grin
5. Move down to where you can source for the products, and make sure you get the quality specified in the contract.
6. Read the contract again, and again before you get involved.
7. Read about payment. Gone are the days you get paid by wire transfer before you ship the product(s). It may be letter of credit or other banking tools. Do not be desperate to send your goods to buyers before you get paid. Try to make it in a way that you get paid as soon as the third party chosen confirms your goods are intact. Also, make sure the buyer is not a scammer. Note: some buyers want the goods land in their office first. It is a big risk. Well, due to scams from Nigerians, most sellers want this option. It is a big risk.

In summary, you should do the research yourself. The documents buyer A requires might be different from what buyer B wants. Though, there are documents and certificates which are compulsory depending on the product(s) you want to export.

I cannot help you more than this as I have highlighted the process for you. I.do not have any book to sell. And I cannot guide anyone further. I can only show you the right steps which I have done. If you are smart, you will get it done.

Another way out is to go through Free Trade Zones. This is initially expensive but the better option. Very straight forward. Approach free trade zones in Nigeria. Lekki Free Trade Zone is a good one. The main advantage here is that it is with zero tax.

You may also join associations that export agro- products. Most of these organisations have little or no info for the public because they are under cabals.

Trust me, if you are looking into perishable food like vegetables, you have better market and higher profit at home. It is from experience.

Best of luck.

wow! thanks so much for revealing these. God bless you
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by Noorading: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
teacherbim:
you said it all
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by Noorading: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
teacherbim:
you said it all
lahify:
Re: Who Is Into Exportation Of Farm Produce Here? by Olorunmiga: 11:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Garri pass Garri (Buy Better Garri 4 Shikini Moni)

We sell best quality Garri at wholesale prices.

We supply Garri Ijebu, White Garri & Yellow Garri to individuals, supermarkets, hotels, shops, restaurants, churches, industries etc.

We are "Trusted & Reliable"

Get to know us, certainly you will find us better than your current buying source.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348050206744 / 07066880314

Location - Lagos State
Nationwide Delivery Available.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! [n100,000 Monthly]-marketers Needed For Agribiz / Where Can I Get Chlorella And Spirulina Cultures In The Southwest / Palm Oil Fractionation Plant For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.