Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

We now purchase Canadian , Australian, UK And USA Itunes At Good Rates. COME IN - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / We now purchase Canadian , Australian, UK And USA Itunes At Good Rates. COME IN (380 Views)

BRAND NEW AND USA Used Open Box Iphones And Samsungs / Rapidbts Official 3CX Partner In Nigeria. You Can Now Purchase/upgrade Now! / 3CX Partner In Nigeria. You Can Now Purchase/upgrade Your 3CX License With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We now purchase Canadian , Australian, UK And USA Itunes At Good Rates. COME IN by benjsniper33: 9:33am On Jun 14, 2018
Hello everybody, Benjsniper is back again . This is to inform you that i now purchase Itunes cards of the following countries at the following rates :

CANADIAN ITUNES - 130/$

AUSTRALIAN ITUNES - #130/$

UNITED KINGDOM ITUNES - #245/$

USA ITUNES - 240/$

Pls make sure your cards are with cash receipts , because when you contact us we will first of all request that you tender the cash receipt(s) for the particular card or cards you want to sell.
WE DO NOT PURCHASE ECODES OR CARD CODES SENT VIA EMAIL
If you have any dissatisfaction on my price or rate do well to contact me.

Cash will be released immediately after confirmation, no excuses, delays , stories or card limits.

Having met these criteria do well to contact us via our whatsapp link outlined in the signature and let us trade folks !!
Re: We now purchase Canadian , Australian, UK And USA Itunes At Good Rates. COME IN by benjsniper33: 9:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Contact us via our whatsapp link on our signature for more details and enquiries
Re: We now purchase Canadian , Australian, UK And USA Itunes At Good Rates. COME IN by benjsniper33: 10:10am On Jun 14, 2018
Sell your iTunes & Amazon giftcards to Me at amazing rates.

I am NOT for ripping!
I am NOT for delay in payment!

Payments in less than 30mins to any Nigerian bank account you provide. Cards must be from the following countries m only and it must be picture of the card WITH RECEIPT.No codes or email printouts. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

HP Compaqpresario Laptop 26k / Used Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge For Sale / Galaxy Samsung S4 For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.