Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,947 members, 7,806,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Why The North Dominate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The North Dominate (430 Views)

Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings / APC To Dominate Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The North Dominate by Bodexman(m): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2018
Do you know the reason why the North will always be Powerful and Dominate ?

It has been like that since the ages. (Read / check your Bible to confirm)

Presently in this dispensation, the United States of America (North America) still rule the world.

Your free to disagree with my opinion
Re: Why The North Dominate by Xander85: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2018
The north (that is core muslim north) are only dominating b'cos we down south are proving too smart for our own good!

Show me any southerner supporting Buharis' reelection and i'll show you a smartarsse! shocked
Re: Why The North Dominate by orisa37: 11:08am On Jun 14, 2018
If you are not careless to allow a Thief into your Home, the Fulani Herdsmen will not enter your Grains and Fruits land.
Re: Why The North Dominate by CodeTemplar: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
The north is 'populous' and that population is also their key to poverty.

(1) (Reply)

Online Voting For 2019 Presidential Election / 4,000 Lagosians Joins K1 As He Performs To Support Femi Gbajabiamila In Surulere / Why Wike Is A Liar, Operating Fraudulent Govt – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.