Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson (16427 Views)

Neymar Demands DNA Test To Confirm Third Child With Brazilian Model / Manchester United & Real Madrid Agree On £41 Million Raphael Varane transfer / AS Roma Confirm Goalkeeper Alisson £67m Transfer To Liverpool (Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by FootBallBlood: 11:11am On Jun 14, 2018
Brazil number 1, Alisson has reportedly agreed a deal to join Real Madrid this summer though the Champions League holders and his club, AS Roma have yet to reach an agreement concerning the transfer fee. The 25-year-old shotstopper had become one of the best players in the world in his position after an impressive season with the Italian capital outfit. He has been linked to a move to Liverpool, though it seems that he has set his sights on joining Real Madrid. Mundo Deportivo claims that Real have reached personal terms with Allison, which is rumored to be a six-year contract infused with a lot of benefits and performance-based clauses.

The Santiago Bernabeu outfit are in the market for a new goalkeeper to replace Keylor Navas as the club’s number 1 and have sounded out a number of players to become the club’s new long-term no 1. David De Gea of Manchester United is the first choice, but United are unwilling to do business with Madrid while Thibaut Courtois’ stock has fallen since moving to the Premier League in 2014 with Chelsea. It is believed that Madrid’s initial offer has fallen below the €80m the Rome outfit are demanding for his services.

http://www.trendingfootballnews.com/real-madrid-agree-personal-terms-with-alisson-read-terms/

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Worksunlimited: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Hmmmmm... Hope it's for the best sha...
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by nwaChief007: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
smileyWon't prevent me from lashing their ass, next season, where are my fellow FCB fans.

20 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by inoki247: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
special hand Glove for him......

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by AllyPolly: 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
good
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Aniedi30(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Another sacking from world cup

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by scantee(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
That will not stop messi from scoring them H and A

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Dafreeguy(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
This allison is synonimous to a basket
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Simulator(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Nonsense. Keylor Navas isn't good enough?

10 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by anochuko01(m): 11:51am On Jun 14, 2018
but navas is great too. Liverpool can get him then

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by DeutschJunge: 11:51am On Jun 14, 2018
liverpool lost out..
This is sad.
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Herrmes: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Rumor?
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by nwaChief007: 11:52am On Jun 14, 2018
But navas started getting better, especially in UCL games

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by maxiuc(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by ruggedtimi(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2018
still dey wonder how Madrid does it ..keeping their transfer deals/target from leaking easily to media..until is official..so oP I think this thread is 100% rumour.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by scantee(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2018
Aniedi30:
Another sacking from world cup

Lol madrid just want disorganize all the players for this world cup haaa

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:52am On Jun 14, 2018
I think madrid are being unfair to Navas, he doesn't deserve such disrespect from this club...

6 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by maxiuc(m): 11:53am On Jun 14, 2018
DeutschJunge:
liverpool lost out..
This is sad.
Liverpool was never serious about spending such Money on a goalie what I want them to do is to employ good goalkeeping Coach

Liverpool should sign navas na
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by RexTramadol1: 11:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Thank God dey will leave my De Gea for me.

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Zaheertyler(m): 11:54am On Jun 14, 2018
Alison madueke?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by sweetmaami(f): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2018
then Liverpool should go for Navas,, he is equally a good goalkeeper and offer madrid Karius as part payment... afterall he helped them to win the UCL they can use him as a back up for Alisson

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by maxiuc(m): 11:55am On Jun 14, 2018
ruggedtimi:
still dey wonder how Madrid does it ..keeping their transfer deals/target from leaking easily to media..until is official
they don't price too much they don't get involved in bidding war

They just approach the club and pay whatever the club demands in other to get what they want
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by ollah2: 11:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Perez just doesnt like this Navas guy despite being a great keeper.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by dollarcoolcat(m): 11:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Zaheertyler:
Alison madueke?

Lol no donnarumma Okonjo-Iweala

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
Most football news on nairaland are lies.
Bloggers doing their thing to generate traffic
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by Aniedi30(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2018
I swear bro,there have turn to agents of distraction
scantee:

Lol madrid just want disorganize all the players for this world cup haaa
Re: Real Madrid Agree To Personal Terms With Brazilian Goalkeeper Alisson by LazyNairalander(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2018
That name reminds me of a lady here in Nigeria. CHECK MY SIGNATURE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edidiong Odiong Wins Asian Games Women’s 200m Gold / Chelsea Reach Verbal Agreement To Sign Joao Felix From Atletico Madrid / Ballon D’or: Messi Doesn’t Deserve 2021 Award - Muller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.