Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. (2929 Views)

"Every Man Needs A Materialistic Woman In His Life" Man Says And Gets Of Support / She Is Not Materialistic, She Is Just Above Your League / Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
I'm catching fun too. Some of them would just transfer all their frustration on you due to a wrong perception of what you drop. grin

ACC.

now that i know what you look like, the day i see you in uniben, i'll capture you and create a thread inviting all your enemies here to come bid for you

you'll be sold off to the highest bidder!! angry

[a]
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by austyn0(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:
The sheer amount of hate and online squabbles between Nigerian boys and girls is shocking. But it is not surprising. The Bible has prophesied the times we are in{Isaiah 4}. Our ladies have become alarmingly materialistic, and our men do not have the economic power to tame these ladies—hence the constant fights on romance section. How sad. Driving around Lagos, all you see are "beautiful" Nigerian ladies, who are single and looking for a rich man to marry. They have sworn not to lower their standards to date or marry "broke" Nigerian men. Further compounding this problem is the fact that these ladies are educated and upwardly mobile—but the ratio of "successful" men to available women is grossly inadequate.
She that has sworn to marry only the rich should wait on the rich while fate takes the wheel.....

It's a good thing you created this awareness,, for the affected to ruminate on,,,, Buh the bottom line is,, "It's a free world."
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by akinyemi0103(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
even if i av to read it over nd over again, u stil dn't av d gut to insult his mama since u gat ur own mama too,leave her mama out of ur misery,channel ur anger 2 d right person.
kimbraa:
It's not too hard to read and understand na. This time, read who I replied slowly before making a fool of yourself.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by austyn0(m): 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you truly are a defender of both men and women unless of course you typed dix cos you dislike poco and see no need to defend her cheesy
I know nought abou the said lady except the fact that I read some odd things abou her on this forum,,,,,I do as my principle directs..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Ziggylady(f): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
resurgent2019:

The snafu here is that the kind of feminism practiced by our women is a ruse. They want to eat their cake and have it. How many of the girls shouting feminism on this section are doing very well for themselves?

We all heard the exploits of pocohontas{who is the head of the feminist pack on here}. It is a very shameful news —because i really thought she embodied what she always propagated.

I cant really discuss feminism because i do not really understand its purpose—in the Nigerian context. Pardon my ignorance.

You are always whinning and complaining about something...If its not Igbos,its poverty and hardship hence the need to seek for greener pastures abroad..now its women...

Bia Alcatrazz101,you no dey tire sef? undecided
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Ziggylady(f): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
cronsberg:
Do you guys realize something with the bitchesz on nairaland, as soon as you call them any bad word, they dont have any logical answer except to abuse either your mother,sisters etc that is the trademark of chewing gum chewing, high hill wearing, night walking prostitutes. Always resorting to insult of parents, they were mostly violated as children, grew up poor, raised in a broken home, were not disciplined atall, lack manners and totally uncouth. Hence dont know the value of parents. So to respond to d op, let the high demands and expections lead most of these nija girls to extinction. Why should the government do anything about it, you appraoch a girl, she turns you down instantly, your financial situation changes, she want to be back, now everyone is complaining that there is too many single women. No be dem create the problem, are they not the most greedy people ever.? Let them get old and die single jor, we dont have their time anymore

Frustration at its peak embarassed..Anyway,If you have the guts to call ladies you have never met prostitutes,then best believe they will have the guts to call your mum and female family members to..as per woman to woman wink

Thats it.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by ekanempatrick28(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
pls stop insulting each oda parent and stpp calling ladies prostitutes everyone has a right to dere own opinion. guy and ladies pls stop dis.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by boiz2men(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
ndy87:

Please make your point and don't call poco into this.

what happened to poco cry cry cry cry

oya gimme tori
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by monex(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
resurgent2019:

The snafu here is that the kind of feminism practiced by our women is a ruse. They want to eat their cake and have it. How many of the girls shouting feminism on this section are doing very well for themselves?

We all heard the exploits of pocohontas{who is the head of the feminist pack on here}. It is a very shameful news —because i really thought she embodied what she always propagated.

I cant really discuss feminism because i do not really understand its purpose—in the Nigerian context. Pardon my ignorance.
the way you folks slander people here ehn. Can't you make a good point without trying to bully or defame others.
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by romenna: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: There is poverty In Nigeria—so our ladies are materialistic and dishonorable. by Nobody: 2:26am On Jul 18, 2018
resurgent2019:

Can you tell me about the exploits?

I'll be glad if you tell me what happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Wants To Commit Suicide / Should I Report Her To Her Dad? / Are We Overpaying For Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.