Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells (3973 Views)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga / He Found Out His Wife Was A Former Runs Girl / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by mighty2: 1:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
A confused man has told a heartbreaking story about how his virgin wife was deflowered right before his eyes on the wedding day.

A married man has told the story of how his wife got deflowered right in his presence on their wedding day.

The man revealed that his wife refused to let him sleep with her while they were dating because she was a virgin. She asked him to wait till they were married and he agreed.

However, on their wedding day, some men forced their way into their home and r*ped his wife.

Now, he is having difficulties loving the woman.

The man told his story in a letter he wrote to The Nation.

Below is how he told the story:

“I dated my girl for three years without s*x. For her, I decided to remain celibate because she wasn’t ready for it.

"After our Traditional marriage, she still refused and wouldn’t let me touch her at all.

"We however fixed our wedding date. On my bachelor’s eve, my friends were around with their girlfriends.

"I really wanted to have my woman to myself that night and I spoke to her about it but she turned me down as usual and begged me to wait a little longer. I agreed after all, we would be married soon.

"At last D-DAY finally came and I was waiting patiently for the wedding ceremony to be over.

"At 6pm, we were home relaxing. I called my wife and asked that we take a shower together, she said she was shy and cannot come. I didn’t force her.

"She however had her bath first and I had mine later. When I finished, I came out to meet my wife asleep.

"I joined her in bed, kissed her and she woke up.

I’m not even sure she was really asleep. I started making advances because I really needed it. I had waited for too long.

"My beloved wife started crying and begging me to wait till nightfall, that she needed to get some rest and when she wakes up, I’ll do all I so desire to do with her. I couldn’t hold it anymore but I managed to control the urge.

"Around 9pm, we heard a knock on the door, and the person behind said he had come to drop a parcel sent to us by my mother.

"I went to get the door and I was shocked to see five armed men in mask.

"I begged them not to harm us. They asked for money but we had no money at home, after all we just got married.

"To cut the story short, these men took turns in r*ping my wife.

"She got disvirgin by the first right in front of me.

Right in my own eyes.

"I couldn’t bear it. I cried as I watched those heartless men force themselves on my wife.

"They didn’t leave her until she was unconscious.

After the entire tragedy, I called neighbours and we rushed her to the hospital.

"After two days, she regained consciousness. I made sure she was fine.

"But really guys, I cannot forget that day, My wife was disvirgined right in my presence.

"I can’t touch her no more, i don’t even crave for her anymore.

"I cannot live with her anymore. I want to file a divorce already. What would you advise me to do?”

http://kunlexwap.nextwapblog.com/how-my-virgin-wife-was-deflowered-right-in-my-presence-on-our-wedding-day-man-tells-shocking-story.html

Lalasticlala
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by chaarly(m): 1:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
looks like a Nollywood script

10 Likes

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin

Chaaaaii.. see the fate ooo..

But hang on, how does he know that she was truly a virgin? I will only believe if she got her medical certificate to confirm it before she was being "raped"... wink

Who knows, that rape might be a set up.. grin Well planned tragedy grin.. Its possible. Imagine, who the hell will tell her husband to wait til midnyt before he can fvck her? But before the midnyt struck , she was raped lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. Na only her ooo undecided #REDFLAG

If he is not happy anymore, he has the right to file a divorce..

10 Likes

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Deandean: 2:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

But hang on, how does he know that she was truly a virgin? I will only believe if she got her medical certificate to confirm it before she was being "raped"... wink

Who knows, that rape might be a set up.. grin Well planned tragedy grin.. Its possible. Imagine, who the hell will tell her husband to wait til midnyt before he can fvck her? But before the midnyt struck , she was raped lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. Na only her ooo undecided #REDFLAG

All i can say is....i love you!!! Set-up toh madt

3 Likes

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Nudoibaretep: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
This story is so touching, well, life is a very difficult place to predict. Things happened and you can just say how true they are. Maybe , it might be a set up, or someone somewhere somehow wanted to destroy her or maybe she planned it herself.

My advise to the man is to turn unto God for direction. Coming to nairaland will not help. Trust God and follow your mind.
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by mikejegede(m): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
This is Just wrung! So your wife has to suffer for a crime she did not commit.like you said she was raped.its nobodies fault.
Treat her like the good woman she is.she kept her. Virginity for you until that night.besides yours is just a trauma,hers is both that and pain meaning she's going true something worst than u Are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by jommy01(f): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Walahi....!!! Omo na setup she do. She's NOT a virgin kankan. Imagine, after traditional wedding wen u don pay d bride price, she still no let you chop d kpekus. Why iz it that most men are loosing the ability to reason properly ?

3 Likes

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Curlieweed: 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your wife is no longer a virgin! That is seriously catastrophic!

There is no remedy for a disaster like this. Even divorce cannot remedy this calamity. I will advise to ..

JUST KILL YOURSELF!!!
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by KingLennon(m): 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
Your name should have been 'Job'. You get patience die ni
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by dingbang(m): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
So you mean the nairalanders who posted comments above me actually believed this story.. Chai..
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Fuçking bloggers angry

2 Likes

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by amajato: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Vacancy!!!

An English language graduate needed for a teaching job in a British school.

Note: you must be computer literate and must reside in Benin or ready to relocate.

Send your CV to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by june007(f): 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
I remember this movie, tangle with me jenevieve and Joseph Benjamin

1 Like

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Sappro22(m): 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Update!!! Tecno Spark K9 plus for sale

Check out https://www.nairaland.com/4562304/tecno-spark-k9-plus-sale
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by ibori1(m): 7:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
remind me d name of d film
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I believe it was staged

1 Like

Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by kmaster007: 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
break up with her straight up... coz she have deny u for ur rty several times... it goin to b painful dat ur been begging to deflowered her but she refused. break up with her dat is d best option
Re: How My Virgin Wife Was Deflowered Right In My Presence On.. - Man Tells by Martinez19(m): 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

It's like you brought the words out of my mouth. I suspect it's a set up.

(1) (Reply)

Spicing Up Your Sex Life, The Do's And Don'ts - Meme Collection / See Food Items A Man Said His Girlfriend Bought For 750 Naira / Is It A Sin To Do These In Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.