Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Help My Wife Does Not Pick My Calls - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help My Wife Does Not Pick My Calls (3814 Views)

'If My Wife Does Everything I Tell Her To Do, Then She's My Child, Not My Wife' / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help My Wife Does Not Pick My Calls by Whois(m): 8:32am On Mar 14, 2019
I dunno y I suddenly developed interest in your matter @ op
Souqwaqif:
Dear nairalanders,please I need help,over and over again I have corrected my wife of this attitude of not picking my calls.We stay apart as a result of hussling tho in Nigeria.But she is with the kids.She will go out for business without telling me,she will come back late and when I call she will give one excuse or the other.Even to speak to the children and cousins at home is now difficult, as a result of her attitudes. Most times I feel lonely and miss home but because of work I can't help it,so I try to call but the new attitudes is she doesn't pick but will later call to give flimsy excuses.As a result of difficulties in inter state job transfer it has not be easy for us to live together for now.Pls what doing do towards this attitude,your wise help is appreciated.
It obvious she is taking you for granted so Lemme go straight to the point.
When a woman is taking her partner for granted then it either she has met some1 better or she is only using you all this while cus it is obvious to her that you're the weaker one in the relationship and women don't like weak men.

1 Like

Re: Help My Wife Does Not Pick My Calls by Fixitgood(m): 2:46pm On Mar 14, 2019
You this man. You're a bastard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Every Lady Should Know About Pleasing A Man. / Girl With No Umbilical Navel, No Physical Virginal (graphic Pictures) / Shes Rich But Ugly. Should I Marry Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.