Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into (6912 Views)

Waist Beads Have Turned Some Nigerian Men Into Mumu / What Yahoo Boys Are Doing To Girls (pics). Add your opinion / This Is What Yahoo Boys Are Doing With Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
See wetin yahoo boys don turn this country into!! Imagine, i was able to get a foreign client today so i could freelance (do a job) for him. During our chat, check out what he said: "But I hear Nigerian people are very sharp. The world fear to deal with you. Why?" Omo, i had to do a PR to convince him to allow me do the job for him. E no finish there o. I shared my experience on my WhatsApp status. The first person to read it was my South African friend. Immediately, i chatted him up to let him know that majority of Nigerians are good people; it's only the few bad ones that are giving the country a bad image. The guy kukuma added salt to the injury by saying "Lols i believe man ...ppl here dont like nigerians honestly." IS IT NOW A CRIME TO BE A NIGERIAN??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by hisgrace090: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
When the people are moving with collective desperation this is what you get.

2 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yahoo � boys are good for our economy. T undecided

They create jobs

They help our slay queens

What again

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
hisgrace090:
When the people are moving with collective desperation this is what you get.

Please, elaborate!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Really??
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Kastonkastroll(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:

Really??
Mark' zuchaberg was once a yahoo � boy

2 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by midolian(m): 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:
See wetin yahoo boys don turn this country into!! Imagine, i was able to get a foreign client today so i could freelance (do a job) for him. During our chat, check out what he said: "But I hear Nigerian people are very sharp. The world fear to deal with you. Why?" Omo, i had to do a PR to convince him to allow me do the job for him. E no finish there o. I shared my experience on my WhatsApp status. The first person to read it was my South African friend. Immediately, i chatted him up to let him know that majority of Nigerians are good people; it's only the few bad ones that's giving the country a bad image. The guy kukuma added salt to the injury by saying "Lols i believe man ...ppl here dont like nigerians honestly" IS IT NOW A CRIME TO BE A NIGERIAN??
I have been in similar situation umpteen times. It will only take the grace of God to change what they think about us outside. There are so many opportunities online to make money, but not for Nigerians.

This is why I feel terrible when I see people support Yahoo boys on this forum. It's sad. Many of us don't know the extent of damage this Yahoo thing has done on our reputation

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

Biko, how??

2 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
midolian:
I have been in similar situation umpteen times. It will only take the grace of God to change what they think about us outside. There are so many opportunities online to make money, but not for Nigerians.

This is why I feel terrible when I see people support Yahoo boys on this forum. It's sad. Many of us don't know the extent of damage this Yahoo thing has done on our reputation

It's really terrible!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

They create jobs

What again

I hear!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:
See wetin yahoo boys don turn this country into!! Imagine, i was able to get a foreign client today so i could freelance (do a job) for him. During our chat, check out what he said: "But I hear Nigerian people are very sharp. The world fear to deal with you. Why?" Omo, i had to do a PR to convince him to allow me do the job for him. E no finish there o. I shared my experience on my WhatsApp status. The first person to read it was my South African friend. Immediately, i chatted him up to let him know that majority of Nigerians are good people; it's only the few bad ones that's giving the country a bad image. The guy kukuma added salt to the injury by saying "Lols i believe man ...ppl here dont like nigerians honestly." IS IT NOW A CRIME TO BE A NIGERIAN??

it's like that everywhere, you just have to work extra hard so that those people can make you an exception, the first time foreign client chat with me, they forget the nigerian status because i show them that my work ethics trumps whatever issue the nation is facing. though Yahoo boys are creating a negative impression for tpeople out there

4 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by hisgrace090: 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Cr8ivethinker:

Really??

Noo! Stop asking him "really", hope you say I should elaborate what I naen by collective desperation?

Thank God we still have some good ones.

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2018
pcguru1:

it's like that everywhere, you just have to work extra hard so that those people can make you an exception, the first time foreign client chat with me, they forget the nigerian status because i show them that my work ethics trumps whatever issue the nation is facing. though Yahoo boys are creating a negative impression for tpeople out there

Yea Yea!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Chubhie: 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2018
The name Nigeria is long over due for rebranding. I miss The Amazon Dora Akunyili. May she continue to rest in peace.

5 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
Chubhie:
The name Nigeria is long over due for rebranding. I miss The Amazon Dora Akunyili. May she continue to rest in peace.

In my Igbo brothers and sisters tongue, i say "OTUA" meaning Na So.

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by balaclava: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
"This is Nigeria, see how we living now, everybody Na criminal"- Falz

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by gonkin(m): 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by gonkin(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2018
Kastonkastroll:

They create jobs

What again

Yahoo is like coca cola
And Nigeria is diabetic

3 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
grin
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
The eyes of the dog above me got me laughing grin

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by BlissB(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
Nigeria i hail thee!!!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2018
The dog above me got me laughing grin

But seriously, it's not a joking something!

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Cr8ivethinker(m): 9:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
BlissB:
Nigeria i hail thee!!!

The tin tire me!!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by rex444(m): 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2018
We are just lousy at the way we handle things... unnecessarily loud... the greatest con artist was a white dude ... The greatest drug lord,a white name them. You never see them spreading shoulders like vultures on shoulder pads looking for the next meal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by morakakin(m): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2018
Not only yahoo boyz.It's been like that long time mate.
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Thermodynamics(m): 12:36am On Jun 15, 2018
Bro, majority of Nigerians ain't good people, if you wan to know how terrible the average Nigerian is, just misplace your phone and see if anyone will return it, the number nor go even go again.

Or just pay money into the wrong account and see if your money will be sent back by the receiver.

98% of Nigerians are scammers/thieves, they all want to do yahoo but can't because of the following reasons:

some don't want to get into yahoo plus,

some are scared of been caught,

and some don't just know how to use the internet, but deep down, they will steal, if given the opportunity.

12 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by alhassanyusuf29(m): 12:54am On Jun 15, 2018
na all these inyamuri flat.head walahi..mtswww!
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Lamzee(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2018
I do blame the oyinbo that normally pay them the money,I saw a friend request with a white female profile on my request and decided to run a check on the account, while loading I saw the local name on the search box,then I asked myself, how do this people fall for their scam

1 Like

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by Nobody: 4:01am On Jun 15, 2018
I have an Irish business partner. Dude does not know I'm a Nigerian, he even called to enquire who I was. I just forwarded him my friend's number who is abroad to talk on my behalf.

My friend told me that the Irish dude told him that if I was a Nigerian he would have disconnected the call and immediately cut off the deal worth millions and still running. He said. He has been scammed four times by Nigerians. This is what some Nigerians and their sharp practices have caused us.

5 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by tbabs10166(m): 5:18am On Jun 15, 2018
Thermodynamics:
Bro, majority of Nigerians ain't good people, if you wan to know how terrible the average Nigerian is, just misplace your phone and see if anyone will return it, the number nor go even go again.

Or just pay money into the wrong account and see if your money will be sent back by the receiver.

98% of Nigerians are scammers/thieves, they all want to do yahoo but can't because of the following reasons:

some don't want to get into yahoo plus,

some are scared of been caught,

and some don't just know how to use the internet, but deep down, they will steal, if given the opportunity.
bro...u jst spoke the truth

2 Likes

Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by pedrilo: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
We are wealth freak n too money conscious. Especially our ladies. When Yahoo boys dupe pipo they spend it on our lazy n hungry money conscious girls
NwanyiAwkaetiti can u see d resultant effect of ur love for money?
Re: See What Yahoo Boys Have Turned Nigeria Into by CertifiedA: 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Ashawo Brothel In Enugu? / Hilarious: 9 Women Share First Time They Experienced An Org*sm. / Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.