Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) (5844 Views)

My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!! / The Hatred I Have For My Mother Is Getting Worse / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by KingMicky3286: 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing code and sometimes i get so ashamed of myself when other people talks about her and my friends.

She is 65 years old and she dresses like a retired prostitute , sometimes my brother gets erection (s) due to the indecent dressing.
Please what shall we do to stop her from shaming our family?

https://questionnigeria.com/question/my-mother-is-destroying-our-home-with-her-dressing-code/

1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by KingMicky3286: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by KingMicky3286: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
Lalastic Lala

Please do something before my friend runs away from home oooo..

1 Like

Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by Anigreat: 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
shocked

She even look more hot than some of they nairaland girls.

4 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by general111(m): 3:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
she needs to remove everything male from that environment....
Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by Ever8054: 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
you people should seat her down talk to her if she won't listen,..when she is gone out park those clothes and burn them then replace them with rapers and deeper life gowns..if it still did not work..you guys should tie her up and insert pepper in her ynash....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by ColdSun: 3:43pm On Jun 14, 2018
Abeg leave the woman. As far as she is not committing adultery she's done nothing wrong. You should even be proud of her still being that attractive (body wise). I need some coffee...I think I'm going crazy today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by kiddoiLL(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2018
A minute silence to those who believe Op knows the woman in d pic...30 seconds silence for those who don't know this is some random FB post

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by EmmySparky(m): 9:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
fake story...fake op...and fake commentators...this story is the second biggest lie since mikel promised buhari the world cup

7 Likes

Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by Pat081: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
She go learn wen dos boys do her onces
Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by OKUCHI11(m): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2018
where is nwaamaikpe...
Re: My Mother Is Destroying Our Home With Her Dressing Code.( Pics) by mfadaphne: 8:15pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ever8054:
you people should seat her down talk to her if she won't listen,..when she is gone out park those clothes and burn them then replace them with rapers and deeper life gowns..if it still did not work..you guys should tie her up and insert pepper in her ynash....
���u ain't serious o so she can not buy another one set

(1) (Reply)

Grade "A" Akube(okirika) Shoes Available / Every Man Must Use Magun On His Wife / PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.