Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,915 members, 7,799,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) (70167 Views)

Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's Tallest Man Dies At 48 / Afeez Agoro: Nigeria’s Tallest Man Partners With Mouka (Photo) / Sultan Kosen & Afeez Agoro: World Tallest Man Vs Nigeria’s Tallest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by spencekat(m): 7:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ogologo
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji shared this photo of her and Nigeria's tallest man, Afeez Agoro and revealed he would be coming on one of her TV shows.

According to her Instagram post, Afeez could have stopped growing in his 20s but Nigerian doctors didn't know what was wrong with him.

She wrote;

"See who is coming on Linda Ikeji TV. Afeez Agoro, Nigeria's tallest man! His story is incredible. He could have stopped growing in his 20s but Nigerian doctors didn't know what was wrong with him and didn't know what to do for him until he met US doctors. His story is coming as a docu-series on lindaikeji.tv"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/linda-ikeji-meets-nigerias-tallest-man.html
chaiii aunty de battle old age true true ohhh see all the slaying no too too rhyme again.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Sappro22(m): 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Update!!! Tecno Spark K9 plus for sale

Check out https://www.nairaland.com/4562304/tecno-spark-k9-plus-sale
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Houseofglam7:
Growth hormones that won't stop cry

Yea, but He's really cute tho ! So handsome cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Rebuke: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

excessive secretion of pituitary gland and somatotropin.

Interesting. Can't this same pituitary gland and something be induced or stimulated to help a short man increase in height?

Like a dwarf can be helped that way to gain normal height.

I don't know if yhu understnd my insinuation though.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by westernized: 7:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Administration1:
is he the fath....
I hail ur reply o
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by no1madman(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
Horror
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
saasala:
Fugly dude.
Linda should swiftly go for Ebola test
You are dimwitted and diluted for publicly brandishing your stupidity. what has that man done to warrant such vulgarity from a brainless fella like u
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by zudozz: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
yoruba men carry first for wohwor for this country..
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by mypains: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

excessive secretion of pituitary gland and somatotropin.
And Nigeria science sector is so fuuckked despite all una grammar... we sabi cram theory and no practical for this country... what a pity
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by franksy(m): 9:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
People are watching FIFA World Cup matches and winning N1m... You are here telling us about the tallest man...

See my business is how to make money...

https://pjq57.app./5MNg See more details

Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by adecares(f): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Administration1:
is he the fath....
I visit nairaland everyday becos of nairalanders like u, so funny, u never seem to amaze me.lol
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by adecz: 10:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
ItzBIM:

So why does this condition happen in America it their healthcare is so great.

This is a genetic condition one
is born with & can occur in any part
of the world.

My beef is that the doctors said they
did not know what's wrong with him, when
this is a simple, basic, straight forward condition.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by adecz: 10:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
tosyne2much:
Your head correct with this thing wey you post so cheesy

Go back to your romance
& celebrities threads.

This subject is for academics, not
Lazy uneducated youth...
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Macon1212: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2018
Oro modimodi versus kurunbete
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by DandyWalker(m): 1:31am On Jun 15, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian doctors sef dey fall my hand... undecided

This is a simple case of gigantism,
caused by an over secretion of growth
hormone (GH) by the pituitary gland.

This could be as a result of a tumor
on the gland or other intrinsic factors.

Apart from some drastic action like
removing the gland through a delicate surgery,
there really isn't much to do

His situation call for an endocrinologist, no
a GP.

Sadly though, Pituitary Giants hardly
live beyond 40.

Their conditions is direct opposite of
that of Aki & pawpaw

9ja doctors & misdiagnoses.
If na to go strike for 6months,
dem be experts. angry angry angry
So you actually believe Linda Ekeji's journalism of propaganda ? Even a junior medical student would have diagnosed this man.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Nomswag: 1:32am On Jun 15, 2018
He should be a little bit taller or the same height with porzingis or markavokic (not sure of the spellings) in NBA
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Funjosh(m): 5:04am On Jun 15, 2018
I saw this man sometimes last week opposite CMS grammar school Bariga and I was shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Bukunmi95: 5:34am On Jun 15, 2018
adecz:
undecided undecided undecided

Nigerian doctors sef dey fall my hand... undecided

This is a simple case of gigantism,
caused by an over secretion of growth
hormone (GH) by the pituitary gland.

This could be as a result of a tumor
on the gland or other intrinsic factors.

Apart from some drastic action like
removing the gland through a delicate surgery,
there really isn't much to do

His situation call for an endocrinologist, no
a GP.

Sadly though, Pituitary Giants hardly
live beyond 40.

Their conditions is direct opposite of
that of Aki & pawpaw

9ja doctors & misdiagnoses.
If na to go strike for 6months,
dem be experts. angry angry angry

Really Are you saying that the little medical information you just typed is what doctors do not know So basically you are super doctor.. n you know medicine than the average doctor?? May common sense fall on you' may you develop wisdom to help you stop your negative vibe against doctors.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Zoe99(f): 6:31am On Jun 15, 2018
Prone to diabetes, hypoglycemia and early death.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2018
yeaakpa
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by eniorisha(m): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2018
I saw him @ d last day of Unilag 2018 convocation. He came for a staged play "Efunsetan Aniwura" put in place to round off d convocation ceremony. Many students, especially female students took time to take selfie with him too.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Aniebokingsley: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Linda its your life,you can choose to live it your way...Stop listening to em haterzzzz,only if they got something doing..they would have focused on it, at least now I know the tallest man in Nigeria(Thanks for the knowledge gained)
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by olasteve19(m): 1:05pm On Jun 15, 2018
Administration1:
is he the fath....
.....ugly monster undecided
Administration1:
is he the fath....
.....ugly monster
Re: Linda Ikeji And Afeez Agoro, Tallest Man In Nigeria Meet (Photos) by Administration1: 3:21pm On Jun 15, 2018
olasteve19:

.....ugly monster undecided
.....ugly monster

olasteve19 the .....ugly monster

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onyi Adaba, Ken Eric's Wife "He Never Touched Me Before, During, After Marriage" / Flavour Shows Off His Sitting Room While Thanking God For The Week / Meet Bobrisky's Family: Mother, Sisters And Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.