Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

'we Can’t Achieve Our Goals Without Neighbouring Countries’ – Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'we Can’t Achieve Our Goals Without Neighbouring Countries’ – Buhari (307 Views)

Denis Djyaounde Travelling To Some Of Neighbouring Countries / How We Will Achieve Our Consumption To Production Goal – Peter Obi / What Were Your Goals For 2019? Did You Achieve Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'we Can’t Achieve Our Goals Without Neighbouring Countries’ – Buhari by olami839: 6:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
SHARE TWEET SHARE EMAIL COMMENTS
Mr. Muhammudu Buhari, President of Nigeria on Thursday, stated that the major goals of his administration could not be effectively achieved without a cordial relationship between Nigeria and neighbouring countries.

According to Mr. Femi Adesina, Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, the President spoke while receiving the outgoing Ambassadors of Ethiopia and Turkey at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

“The President said the core policies of the administration – securing the country, fighting corruption, and reviving the economy – cannot be effectively done without good neighbourliness and deepening of the relationship with allies,” the statement read.

Buhari said Nigeria under his watch would continue to deepen relationships with her allies, particularly those with whom she shares mutually beneficial interests.

He noted that security and economic development are crucial to any country, and that was why he visited Nigeria’s immediate neighbours immediately after he assumed office in 2015.

“Security and economic development are crucial to any country, and that was why I visited our immediate neighbours once I got to the office..........

See [b]source[/b]to read the full story: https://mashable.com.ng/we-cant-achieve-our-goals-without-neighbouring-countries-buhari/

Re: 'we Can’t Achieve Our Goals Without Neighbouring Countries’ – Buhari by Ever8054: 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2018
the thing is,..I don't like anything this man says even if he said they should give me 1 billion naira from the federation acct...

(1) (Reply)

This Is Where And How The FIFA World Cup Trophy Was Made In Italy / Make Up To 30k Monthly Guaranteed / Firsr Android Phone Company Owned By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.