Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,920 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (59786 Views)

Lady Dies In Motorcycle Accident In Igbariam, Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Unidentified Lady With Memory Loss And Her Daughter In Lagos State (photo) / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by dazzlingd(m): 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
baby124:
Always carry an ID with you my people...

So that you would be easily identified when you die?
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by jerflakes(m): 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
general111:
i hope she knew jesus before passing unto glory..

Who/what is Jesus?

A dead white man

2 Likes

Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by otokx(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
baby124:
Always carry an ID with you my people...

Nigerians never understand these things.
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by ItzChinnex(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Mutemenot:

as if we re ready to die ; shocked
tell am abeg
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by elegantslayer(f): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2018
REST IN PEACE
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
Once one stops breathing...the following people are the main benefits of his entire savings...

1...THE BANK

2.THE BANK

3. THE BANK

THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU WITHDRAW FROM THE DISEASE'S ACCOUNTS.

REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD...
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by stan40: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rest on babe
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by DateMynd44(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
general111:
i hope she knew jesus before passing unto glory ..
not just knowing Jesus but rather clean from sin stains
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by DateMynd44(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
maron5:
Once one stops breathing...the following people are the main benefits of his entire savings...

1...THE BANK

2.THE BANK

3. THE BANK

THEY WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU WITHDRAW FROM THE DISEASE'S ACCOUNTS.

REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD...
ever heard of next of kin?

1 Like

Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
general111:

Shut up!!!
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by XingXhang(m): 9:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Rumuagholu Road 18?

That's not a busy road, a street.

Have mercy Lord.
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Solorrman(m): 10:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
general111:
what if she knew jesus ? Jesus is now in a fear bkos some people claimed he was a god though he resisted saying even once that he was a god and now god will in d day of judgement was he d one who told people to go to church on sunday and even wear mini skirt and dance while even bible said women should not talk without permission in d church. Even she knows jesus she may b doomed forever in hell bkos d difference of her and jesus is that he was great and a messenger of god while she is neither,jesus visits toilet to shit frm anus d same way chinedu or chikunwa does there is no way a god,his son or even relative would have anus and penix in d first place bkos god need no food and is above going to urinate d same way we his servants does,god is ever pure and abslute he need no son to pamper or assist him thats he dnt need u dancing and singing birds can do that for him. Jesus was among d great men that god sent down tm israel people to stop doing sin nt nigerians or china,he was sent to israel jst like how god sent moses tn egypt and solomon to mesopotamia,jesus was one miracle among diverse miracles of god coz he was born without father by virgin mary bt believe me if i tell u that its degrading and shameful for a god to come out frm d womb touching a vagina this we muslims do not believe jesus to b god for even only this reason. Lastly i knw that u will reply me harshly bt to ur info i am not reading replies since 2012
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by systemz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 14, 2018
general111:
NonĀ¢ence
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
ever heard of next of kin?

Put that under your shoulder...that isn't in the book of those greedy banks.

Till today,have I been able to claim my father's money at first bank and UBA?

Seems you are yet to experience this case...
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by yus248(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2018
general111:
Obviously... Pple quoting dz guy ar Muslim... CNT u guys just keep quite for once and at least respect d dead...
Re: Unidentified Lady Dies In Accident In Port Harcourt. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) by general111(m): 8:45am On Jun 15, 2018
yus248:
Obviously... Pple quoting dz guy ar Muslim... CNT u guys just keep quite for once and at least respect d dead...
i am still trying to understand what is offensive about my post.that is why igbored them all..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Who Lives In A Plastic Bowl Dies / Patience Jonathan Shines In Bayelsa (Photo) / Python Killed By A Fisherman In Oyigbo, Rivers State Hung At A Building (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.