Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Very Complicated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Complicated (860 Views)

Things Got Complicated, Please I Need Advice (a Guys Perspective Would Be Nice) / I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated / Why Are Women So Complicated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Complicated by chris2face(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
You are a soldier and u have a tight friend also a soldier
Your in a serious relationship and intend to propose once you come back from war front while ur friend is married and the wife is pregnant
You both are posted to a war front after 3months ur best friend in trying to save you from an attak behind took a bullet for u
You reacted quickly and gunned them down but ur best friend come saviour is down already
U rushed him to a hospital but just before they took him in he asked u for a favour "my man promise me one thing marry my wife and take good care of her and my unborn child tell them i love them so much,i love u my friend and will do this again if i have to" and then died
Will you go ahead and marry ur woman or will u respect the wish of ur dead comrade
Note ur friend is an only child and asked u to marry her not taking care of her while ur married to someone else it has to be her
Re: Very Complicated by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Jun 14, 2018
Marry both of them na. Shuo.
Re: Very Complicated by chris2face(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
dingbang:
Marry both of them na. Shuo.
No ur to marry only one girl who would be?
Re: Very Complicated by dingbang(m): 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2018
chris2face:

No ur to marry only one girl who would be?
Urm respect the wish of my dead comrade
Re: Very Complicated by Danny110(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Well......I think d answer is simple...let's stop imagining grin

1 Like

Re: Very Complicated by chris2face(m): 6:21am On Jun 15, 2018
dingbang:
Urm respect the wish of my dead comrade
Good one exactly what i d' do
Re: Very Complicated by chris2face(m): 6:24am On Jun 15, 2018
Danny110:
Well......I think d answer is simple...let's stop imagining grin
Imaging? What u dont know is greater than u
Re: Very Complicated by Kobicove(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2018
We, it depends on if you actually promised to marry your friend's widow undecided
Re: Very Complicated by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 15, 2018
This is complicated really. A friend who took bullet for you. I think the question is, even if u want to grant his dying wish, what if the wife refuses to marry you too? What will be the faith of ur fiancee if you marry ur friends wife?

Best thing is, marry ur fiancee and take care of ur friends family.
Re: Very Complicated by chris2face(m): 11:59am On Jun 16, 2018
emmachukwu99:
This is complicated really. A friend who took bullet for you. I think the question is, even if u want to grant his dying wish, what if the wife refuses to marry you too? What will be the faith of ur fiancee if you marry ur friends wife?

Best thing is, marry ur fiancee and take care of ur friends family.
Wahoo great but she got no say i mean she cant refuse what would u do still go ahead and marry ur girl.
For me i will respect the wish of my dead comrade
Re: Very Complicated by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2018
chris2face:

Wahoo great but she got no say i mean she cant refuse what would u do still go ahead and marry ur girl.
For me i will respect the wish of my dead comrade

What's wrong if you marry the two?
Re: Very Complicated by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Depends on the friend's answer to his dying friend.
Re: Very Complicated by chris2face(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2018
emmachukwu99:

What's wrong if you marry the two?
Well i can only marry one wife is my belief i came from a polygamous family and the experience i had is not what i will wish my children
Re: Very Complicated by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
chris2face:

Well i can only marry one wife is my belief i came from a polygamous family and the experience i had is not what i will wish my children

Lol, you are right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lovebirds Caught Smooching Heavily In Ikeja City Mall / Pre-wedding Photos Of Cute Couple That Are Journalist / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.