Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. (512 Views)

Please She Said I Raped Her But I Didn't Do It Now She Is Threatening Me / Yoruba Ritualists Are Threatening Me; Nairalanders Help, My Life Is In Danger! / Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. by miniziter(m): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
Am into small mobile banking business and there's this customer of mine who always come withdrawal but sometimes he will ask me to borrow him to send his market (fresh leaf) to Lagos which he don't return in time. I felt reluctant to give him the last one he collected and because of this, he dropped his phone that he will come for it on the following Monday because it happened on a Friday. I waited for this man since February, March, April until he came to my house on May 26th that's he with the money that he wanted his phone back. I then told him I have sold it. Although I was able to provide his two sim card but couldn't not found his memory card. He has since then been threatening that the memory card worth millions that he will sue me. Please am I really guilty? What do you think I should do?
Re: A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Ubev01 - Congratulations on your 3000th comment on xiaomi thread. I dey chop ban from phone section at the moment...

Once ban is over at 0157, I go post for the thread....

NB: You chop N10,000 topup......
Re: A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. by merrypakman: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Why sell his phone?
Re: A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. by miniziter(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2018
merrypakman:
Why sell his phone?

Because I needed money for my business. I waited more than 3 months before selling it.
Re: A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. by oshe11: 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
miniziter:
Am into small mobile banking business and there's this customer of mine who always come withdrawal but sometimes he will ask me to borrow him to send his market (fresh leaf) to Lagos which he don't return in time. I felt reluctant to give him the last one he collected and because of this, he dropped his phone that he will come for it on the following Monday because it happened on a Friday. I waited for this man since February, March, April until he came to my house on May 26th that's he with the money that he wanted his phone back. I then told him I have sold it. Although I was able to provide his two sim card but couldn't not found his memory card. He has since then been threatening that the memory card worth millions that he will sue me. Please am I really guilty? What do you think I should do?
You are guilty oooo

When he gave you the phone, was there any agreement that you can sell it after a certain period?
If yes, was the Memory Card inclusive?

Why u go loss person card?
Don't u know his nude pix might be inside?cheesy
Re: A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. by miniziter(m): 4:46am On Jun 15, 2018
oshe11:
You are guilty oooo

When he gave you the phone, was there any agreement that you can sell it after a certain period?
If yes, was the Memory Card inclusive?

Why u go loss person card?
Don't u know his nude pix might be inside?cheesy

Even after months of not coming? This man do pass bye my store and he never bother to come see me or say hi. Instead he will turn to the other side so I won't see him. I swear I never sold the memory card along side the phone. I have to sell it since he never bother to ask about it. Also, I told his son about my intention to sell the phone before selling it.
Re: A Man I Lend Money To Is Threatening Me. by oshe11: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2018
miniziter:

Even after months of not coming? This man do pass bye my store and he never bother to come see me or say hi. Instead he will turn to the other side so I won't see him. I swear I never sold the memory card along side the phone. I have to sell it since he never bother to ask about it. Also, I told his son about my intention to sell the phone before selling it.
I like the fact that u told his son.....

Just try and be civil with him, but if push turns to blows then tell him the interest your money has accrued for 3months is also worth millions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Stabs Boyfriend For Cheating on Her / 25 Nigeria Drug Peddlers Arrested Today In India / Man Stabs Friend Over Loaf Of Bread In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.