Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single (3700 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / Is It Right For Parents To Depend On Their Children While They're Still Teens? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by MissJoy29(f): 6:03am On Jun 23, 2018
boiz2men:
60k as salary ? grin grin grin

Is that enough to go into a nigerian relationship?
There's that @bolded?
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by boiz2men(m): 11:16am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

There's that @bolded?

You tell me.. It's your gender that defined it
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by MissJoy29(f): 11:19am On Jun 23, 2018
boiz2men:

You tell me.. It's your gender that defined it
Really? They did? I have no idea.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by boiz2men(m): 11:31am On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Really? They did? I have no idea.

they did?

Are you not female?

Sure you guys did. Can't you date a broke guy?
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by MissJoy29(f): 12:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
boiz2men:

they did?

Are you not female?

Sure you guys did. Can't you date a broke guy?
Lol...have done it in the past. Can still do it. I just decided not to anymore. So many disadvantages.

But that broke guy has to be 98% husband material & it's remaining money to complete it. Because even though money is important, I can't date a 40% husband material just cos he has money.
The best is to have both: money and character. If not, give me the first scenario.
Btw, what's your definition of broke?
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by boiz2men(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...have done it in the past. Can still do it. I just decided not to anymore. So many disadvantages.

But that broke guy has to be 98% husband material & it's remaining money to complete it. Because even though money is important, I can't date a 40% husband material just cos he has money.
The best is to have both: money and character. If not, give me the first scenario.
Btw, what's your definition of broke?

Broke is not being able to meet basic needs comfortably.

What is a husband material? shocked

Do ladies consider character ?

I know a lady who for unknown reasons loves that particular guy that beats her up with head of his belt more than any body in the world.

We broke guys are not 98% husband material oo. Don't be fooled. Poverty humbles a man.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by deewhydoski(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
Seriously I don't why am still single, maybe have not seem a Lady that suit me....but older Lady keep coming to me but I don't find any of them attractive...but all this young girl of 22yrs below get fish brain for head there matter tire me I don't even go near them again. But all these older Ladies of 30yrs and above re lovely, caring, easy to move with, calm but I don't find them attractive and they keep coming.....I only want a Lady between the age 23 to 26years and must get something upstairs.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by WooTalks(f): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
If you're single and wooing or approaching a woman is the cause, then the solution is called WooTalks.

You won't regret your investment.

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2018
Am so single but not bothered, most relationships are a strain and you find yourself spending a lot of time catering to someone emotional needs when you could be building some career and set goals.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by MissJoy29(f): 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

Broke is not being able to meet basic needs comfortably.

What is a husband material? shocked

Do ladies consider character ?

I know a lady who for unknown reasons loves that particular guy that beats her up with head of his belt more than any body in the world.

We broke guys are not 98% husband material oo. Don't be fooled. Poverty humbles a man.
If a man can meet basic needs comfortably, you think I'll call him broke?
That's why I asked you for your definition of a broke man cos apparently, we both have different definitions of it.

Oh yeah? A broke guy is not 80% husband material. So what would you have us do? If we look for an established rich man, you guys will term us "gold diggers". Now we want to wait for that person we love but who isn't ready yet, you are now saying they won't be same when they succeed.

Which way men?

Ladies don't consider character? Do men do?
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by boiz2men(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

If a man can meet basic needs comfortably, you think I'll call him broke?
That's why I asked you for your definition of a broke man cos apparently, we both have different definitions of it.

Oh yeah? A broke guy is not 80% husband material. So what would you have us do? If we look for an established rich man, you guys will term us "gold diggers". Now we want to wait for that person we love but who isn't ready yet, you are now saying they won't be same when they succeed.

Which way men?

Ladies don't consider character? Do men do?

If he isn't able to meet basic needs, will you start a life with him?

I don't think ladies consider character of a man. But men do a lot.. After beauty, the next is character. Only few men can tolerate garrulous and nagging women. Only a handful can tolerate feminists no matter how pretty she is..

But ladies tolerate abusive men for reasons best known to them. They only yield when their friends have advised them severally to leave the relationship

BTW, I hope you know I'm talking within the context of finding a partner for marriage. Not bf gf relationship

1 Like

Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by MissJoy29(f): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

If he isn't able to meet basic needs, will you start a life with him?

I don't think ladies consider character of a man. But men do a lot.. After beauty, the next is character. Only few men can tolerate garrulous and nagging women. Only a handful can tolerate feminists no matter how pretty she is..

But ladies tolerate abusive men for reasons best known to them. They only yield when their friends have advised them severally to leave the relationship

BTW, I hope you know I'm talking within the context of finding a partner for marriage. Not bf gf relationship
I don't think I can. Sincerely. Can you allow a lady provide the basic needs for you before marriage? But that's different from what we are discussing. Cos my idea of a broke guy from a girl's perspective is not having enough money to throw around after catering to some basic needs. Again, a man may have money just for two mouths in marriage but they both know deep down, they can't cope with catering for babies when they start coming. Some can also call that broke.

Now, it's easy for me to SUPPORT a man before or in marriage. But that he can't even secure accommodation? That's extreme!

I don't know about other ladies but I DO consider character. That part can't be compromised. Except I don't want to be happy. So quit with the generalisation.
You are right that more men consider character than women.

Oh I know. I am too.
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by boiz2men(m): 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't think I can. Sincerely. Can you allow a lady provide the basic needs for you before marriage? But that's different from what we are discussing. Cos my idea of a broke guy from a girl's perspective is not having enough money to throw around after catering to some basic needs. Again, a man may have money just for two mouths in marriage but they both know deep down, they can't cope with catering for babies when they start coming. Some can also call that broke.

Now, it's easy for me to SUPPORT a man before or in marriage. But that he can't even secure accommodation? That's extreme!

I don't know about other ladies but I DO consider character. That part can't be compromised. Except I don't want to be happy. So quit with the generalisation.
You are right that more men consider character than women.

Oh I know. I am too.

Are you serious? Is that what you guys think?

Mehn, I'm shocked.

So if I don't have money to throw around for frivolities.. Your gender will term me broke.. This is just funny.....

A guy is trying to build a future and some girl somewhere is thinking of today's fun. grin grin

When you said you will support him, what kind of support you talking about financial or emotional
Re: Thread For Those That Don't Know Why They're Still Single by MissJoy29(f): 6:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

Are you serious? Is that what you guys think?

Mehn, I'm shocked.

So if I don't have money to throw around for frivolities.. Your gender will term me broke.. This is just funny.....

A guy is trying to build a future and some girl somewhere is thinking of today's fun. grin grin

When you said you will support him, what kind of support you talking about financial or emotional
I was being honest o. Cos I have seen that most of the guys ladies call broke are working well & prolly saving up for the future. You won't expect that guy to throw money around on ladies especially if he isn't dating any one of them.
Surprisingly, I have also found out that most of the ladies calling men "broke" aren't actually in a relationship with these men.

Support? I mean all round support especially financially which is what we are talking about.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Vengeful Man Went To Punish His Girlfriend After She Cheated On Him (photos/vi / Throwback Pics Of Me And My Babe..... I Am Grateful God / 'I Would Have Raped You' - Computer Teacher Tells Former Student After 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.