Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

#7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count (2571 Views)

6 Reasons Having A High Body Count Is Bad For Men / 5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Drlazy333: 10:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
no definite study was carried out before this so it's solely a personal opinion and for fun, no hard feelings

1. The ones that love "love" : these are the once that have the mentality of the faerytale kind of love, there are in soo much desperate need for a guy to love them, they easily give sex for love, and because of this, most guys take advantage of them, the bad part is after a heartbreak they say " to hell with love" but at the slightest show of love from a guy the cycle repeat itself.

2. The greedy and materialistic: these once never get satisfy with Wat they have , wat their parent or bf can provide, so they sleep around to meet up the trend and sorry for a her bf because no matter Wat he gives to her she will still sleep around

3. The lonely ones: in other to excape loneliness there are always in a relationship, so when one relationship is over another starts imediately

4. The ones with uncontrolled high libido: they are hard to satisfy on bed, so there crave satisfaction, a promise of satisfaction from a guy would make them give in

5. The shy/ timid ones : heard of a girl that all you need to sleep with her is inviting her over, becouse she is too timid to say no when u try to sleep with her

6. the posses ones (lol) : possess with the spirit of fornication, so there always want to have sex uncontrollably

7. others: these once do not fall into any of the above categories but shall have a high body count

ps: these are also girls with high tendencies to cheat in a relationship
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by nanauju(f): 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
All these una plenty list untop woman matter
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by IamAirforce1: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
If them no gree fucck you now , you go begin complain

3 Likes

Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Drlazy333: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
nanauju:

lol.... just for fun, plus ur eyes are fine
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Drlazy333: 10:49pm On Jun 14, 2018
IamAirforce1:
If them no gree fucck you now , you go begin complain

lol.... Bro sex no be problem....
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by LeHMaR(m): 10:56pm On Jun 14, 2018
'A fine eyes'?, abeg modify that mind-wrecking grammar.

1 Like

Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Drlazy333: 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
LeHMaR:
'A fine eyes'?, abeg modify that mind-wrecking grammar.

thanks bro
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Kobicove(m): 6:33am On Jun 15, 2018
I agree to a large extent undecided
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Deltayankeeboi: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2018
nanauju:
OP you forgot to add them ugly girls. Ugly girls are very desperate. They can readily throw their body to any guy that comes their way so they can experience love.

2 Likes

Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by emelda86(f): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
Too much ceremony on top woman matter
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Deltayankeeboi: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:
Too much ceremony on top woman matter
na so. grin see them. but if the thread na about broke boys or hustling boys, you go don dey masturbate for the matter but now wey na about loose girls, you dey claim ceremony on top woman matter. You funny fa
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by emelda86(f): 10:23am On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
na so. grin see them. but if the thread na about broke boys or hustling boys, you go don dey masturbate for the matter but now wey na about loose girls, you dey claim ceremony on top woman matter. you funny fa

Baba I hail ooo...I don see you
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Deltayankeeboi: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2018
emelda86:

Baba I hail ooo...I don see you
lol. na so. One love
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by MrBachelor: 12:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
nanauju:

Ogbanje.
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by nanauju(f): 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
OP you forgot to add them ugly girls. Ugly girls are very desperate. They can readily throw their body to any guy that comes their way so they can experience love.

I'm not the OP why quote me.
Re: #7 Types Of Girl With Tendencies Of Having A High Body Count by Auladimeji(m): 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2018
nanauju:

I'm not the OP why quote me.
Maybe he thought you're ugly which your dp proved wrong

(1) (Reply)

Man's Reply To People Criticising His Wife For Wearing A Swimsuit Goes Viral / Guys Help? She Said That Am Very Stingy. / Age 30 But Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.