Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father (1563 Views)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos) / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by 12Ebisco: 10:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has responded to the counsel of his biological father not to criticize President Mohammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

In an interview with Vanguard on Thursday, the cleric reiterated that the Buhari-led administration should take the issue of the security of lives and property of the citizenry seriously.

His words: “My father is my number one hero in this life and I respect him so much; hence I would never hurt his feelings over any sort of domestic or public matters.

“Ordinarily speaking, I wouldn’t have responded to my father’s press statements, based on my cultural upbringing that prohibits children from reacting to parental chastening, but rather accept the wisdom that comes out of such actions

“But let me state that, I have never been interested in any form of political activities or happenings all my life; neither do I belong to any political party/association. I am an ardent crusader for equity and justice for all.”

The fiery preacher warned those bent on creating problems in his private life all in the name of politics to get busy with more productive issues.

“Being a preacher and a defender of the gospel of Jesus Christ for many years, I find it hard to keep mute and pretend, or even look away while Christians and innocent people of other faith are being massacred at random.

“Its against my belief. Hence, I have consistently cried out to the government for quick intervention. My simple offence is that I speak against the activities of herdsmen who kill Christians and defenceless Nigerians at will and get away with it.

“While no government body or security agency seem to be doing or saying anything about it. I reiterate my position today, that I shall not stop talking about it, calling on the government to rise to its responsibility of protecting lives and property of the Nigerian people.

“Neither will I stop condemning the state of insecurity in Nigeria and the unabated spate of killings of innocent citizens of our land by those who are ordinarily supposed to have been criminalized, proscribed and prosecuted by now.

“I have never been against any Government let alone the APC government. But I urge the President and his cabinet to do the needful in curbing the high rate of insecurity ravaging our country.

“Mr. President should also rise up and do justice to all Nigerians; irrespective of the people’s socio-political, ethnic or religious affiliations. Let the killing of Christians stop and will keep quiet,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/i-will-shut-up-if-buhari-stops-killings.html

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Ideyontop: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
Abi ooo
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Paperwhite(m): 10:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
"...I am an ardent crusader for equity and justice for all.
“Being a preacher and a defender of the gospel of Jesus Christ for many years, I FIND IT HARD TO KEEP MUTE & PRETEND, or even look away while Christians and innocent people of other faith are being massacred at random.

“Its against my belief...............My simple offence is that I speak against the activities of herdsmen who kill Christians and defenceless Nigerians at will and get away with it.

While no government body or security agency seem to be doing or saying anything about it. I reiterate my position today, THAT I SHALL NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, calling on the government to rise to its responsibility of protecting lives and property of the Nigerian people.

“Neither will I stop condemning the state of insecurity in Nigeria and the unabated spate of killings of innocent citizens of our land by those who are ordinarily supposed to have been criminalized, proscribed and prosecuted by now.

I have never been against any Government let alone the APC government. But I urge the President and his cabinet to do the needful in curbing the high rate of insecurity ravaging our country.

“Mr. President should also rise up and do justice to all Nigerians; irrespective of the people’s socio-political, ethnic or religious affiliations. Let the killing of Christians stop and will keep quiet,” he said.

And the government of the day wants everyone to be a mumufied sai baba zombie that continue to condone its utter clueless.
There is a limit wherein the patience of a man or even an animal can be stretched.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by nnahernest(m): 10:36pm On Jun 14, 2018
He is my mentor,the servant of God am pleased with.Ride on sir

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Okoroawusa: 10:37pm On Jun 14, 2018
I don't pokenose into other people's family matter ,
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by sarrki(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
Apostle playing a dangerous card of religion

I hate it
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by sarrki(m): 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
nnahernest:
He is my mentor,the servant of God am pleased with.Ride on sir

grin

Have you forgotten that this man do 3some ?
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by sarrki(m): 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2018
Paperwhite:
“Being a preacher and a defender of the gospel of Jesus Christ for many years, I find it hard to keep mute and pretend, or even look away while Christians and innocent people of other faith are being massacred at random.

“Its against my belief...............My simple offence is that I speak against the activities of herdsmen who kill Christians and defenceless Nigerians at will and get away with it.

While no government body or security agency seem to be doing or saying anything about it. I reiterate my position today, that I shall not stop talking about it, calling on the government to rise to its responsibility of protecting lives and property of the Nigerian people.

I have never been against any Government let alone the APC government. But I urge the President and his cabinet to do the needful in curbing the high rate of insecurity ravaging our country.

And the government of the day wants everyone to be a mumufied sai baba zombie that continue to condone its utter clueless.
There is a limit wherein the patience of a man or even an animal can be stretched.

The truth is know leaders will want his citizens killed

Coz they want to stay longer

The killings are more political
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Paperwhite(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:
The truth is that know no leaders leader want wants his citizens to be killed because they he/she want wants to stay longer.The killings are more political
cool

Buhari likes & enjoy seeing non-hausa/fulanis being killed right from the July 29th.1966 northern counter-coup role as the MTO @ Ikeja Barracks as a participant.
He have continued the trend till date with his covert & covert condoning & failure to declear his marauding & killer fulani brothers as terrorists as well as his skewed politicization of the the Nigerian military.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Paperwhite(m): 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2018
sarrki:
Apostle playing a dangerous card of religion.I hate it

Rather it's the present cursed evil government that is have not only played the dangerous religion card on Nigeria(via over-concentration of our military & paramilitary heads in the hands of core hausa-fulanis) but have also continued the long lost Usman Danfodio jihad on the people people of the middle belt & southern Nigeria. undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by BUHARImyDOG: 11:00pm On Jun 14, 2018
12Ebisco:
Founder of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleiman has responded to the counsel of his biological father not to criticize President Mohammadu Buhari and the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).

In an interview with Vanguard on Thursday, the cleric reiterated that the Buhari-led administration should take the issue of the security of lives and property of the citizenry seriously.

His words: “My father is my number one hero in this life and I respect him so much; hence I would never hurt his feelings over any sort of domestic or public matters.

“Ordinarily speaking, I wouldn’t have responded to my father’s press statements, based on my cultural upbringing that prohibits children from reacting to parental chastening, but rather accept the wisdom that comes out of such actions

“But let me state that, I have never been interested in any form of political activities or happenings all my life; neither do I belong to any political party/association. I am an ardent crusader for equity and justice for all.”

The fiery preacher warned those bent on creating problems in his private life all in the name of politics to get busy with more productive issues.

“Its against my belief. Hence, I have consistently cried out to the government for quick intervention. My simple offence is that I speak against the activities of herdsmen who kill Christians and defenceless Nigerians at will and get away with it.

“While no government body or security agency seem to be doing or saying anything about it. I reiterate my position today, that I shall not stop talking about it, calling on the government to rise to its responsibility of protecting lives and property of the Nigerian people.

“I have never been against any Government let alone the APC government. But I urge the President and his cabinet to do the needful in curbing the high rate of insecurity ravaging our country.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/06/i-will-shut-up-if-buhari-stops-killings.html

thanks DADDY GOD BLESS YOU
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Jesusloveyou: 11:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
These Steph fucker aggressive idiotic pig of biafra party pdp pastor,
Said he has never be against any pdp corrupt government,
Even when more than 20,000 innocent people were killed in North east and 2m innocent people homeless.
He never thought it wise to speak to ineffectual buffoon to stop the killings and prosecute the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic killers.

Real man of God like me shouldn't be one sided,
He should have profer solution, not to criticize and accused buhari for sponsoring the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic bandit because they are likely Fulani and buhari is also Fulani.
Paperwhite:
“Being a preacher and a defender of the gospel of Jesus Christ for many years, I FIND IT HARD TO KEEP MUTE & PRETEND, or even look away while Christians and innocent people of other faith are being massacred at random.

While no government body or security agency seem to be doing or saying anything about it. I reiterate my position today, THAT I SHALL NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, calling on the government to rise to its responsibility of protecting lives and property of the Nigerian people.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by HITdemUP: 12:54am On Jun 15, 2018
A pure example of a prodigal son.
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by SolutionMee: 1:34am On Jun 15, 2018
cry

Battle of the Generals

Thank God that am a Nigerian by birth and am still living in Nigeria

But in spirit, I'm an American and that's where am unfolding my future plans
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Blackfire(m): 2:38am On Jun 15, 2018
Nonsense....

Pls don't quote me.
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by anthony533(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2018
sarrki:

I hate it
Just look at what you typed.

You mean Suleiman is playing a dangerous card for speaking against the killing perpetrated by bokoharam and the herdsmen?

What is the duty of the president if he can not protect the life of the common man in the street?

I pray you or some one related to you be victimized by either bokoharam or the herdsmen so that you will know how it hurt.

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Samunique(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2018
sarrki:

I hate it
U are a disgrace to or own conscience, or perhaps it is completely dead, if u take this plain truth spoken by this MOG as "playing a dangerous religious card," then u are no better than Lucifer himself.

And if I may ask, must we all die before u realise that something is not just right with this administration security wise

I'm warning you, u need to change, cause ur love/hypocrisy for Buhari has killed the humanity in u.
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by spartan117(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2018
sarrki:

grin

Have you forgotten that this man do 3some ?
Your foolishness is becoming more appalling day by day undecided
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2018
sarrki:

I hate it

Dear good LORD, I earnestly beseech you to will it that this sarrki on Nairaland will have an encounter with deadly armed Fulani herdsmen. Do it that security agents will hear his distress call but like the cases in Benue, they will lend support to the herdsmen.

Let the encounter change his life and that of his family forever in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 15, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
These Steph fucker aggressive idiotic pig of biafra party pdp pastor,
Said he has never be against any pdp corrupt government,
Even when more than 20,000 innocent people were killed in North east and 2m innocent people homeless.
He never thought it wise to speak to ineffectual buffoon to stop the killings and prosecute the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic killers.

Real man of God like me shouldn't be one sided,
He should have profer solution, not to criticize and accused buhari for sponsoring the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic bandit because they are likely Fulani and buhari is also Fulani.

Dear good LORD, I earnestly beseech you to will it that that this person I am quoting on Nairaland will have a encounter with deadly armed Fulani herdsmen. Do it that security agents will hear his distress call but like the cases in Benue, they will lend support to the herdsmen.

Let the encounter change his life and that of his family forever in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by nnahernest(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2018
You are the most foolish person I have ever seen,no wonder you are very myopic with your thinking.

Have you forgotten that this man do 3some ?[/quote]
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by sarrki(m): 7:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
jusRadical:

Dear good LORD, I earnestly beseech you to will it that this sarrki on Nairaland will have an encounter with deadly armed Fulani herdsmen. Do it that security agents will hear his distress call but like the cases in Benue, they will lend support to the herdsmen.

N so shall your entire family and unborn generations witness

1 Like

Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2018
sarrki:

N so shall your entire family and unborn generations witness

Ha!ha!ha!

So why not accept it? I thought that you were OK with what was happening.

Dear good LORD please let the security men this sarrki of nairaland will employ or those that will be assigned to him in the future protect him exactly the same way buharia is doing in Nigeria. Let his employees manage his business exactly the same way buharia is managing this country.

In Jesus name. Amen.
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by anibirelawal(m): 10:23pm On Jun 15, 2018
jusRadical:

Why wishing your fellow brother such evil prayers? dont you have any joy at all I'ts too bad!
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by adult91: 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
So this thing never reach FP. Mods fit be Muslims o
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 16, 2018
anibirelawal:

Why wishing your fellow brother such evil prayers? dont you have any joy at all I'ts too bad!

I am not wishing him evil at all.

He supports the evil perpetrated by his Fulani herdsmen brothers. Instead of him to condemn the evil done by his brothers, he was busy attacking Suleiman.

Ask him what is wrong in what Suleiman said? Anybody that defends this evil and bloodshed in this regime will have to taste it.

He is defending buharia's inactions and support for the mindless killings going on.
Re: I Will Shut Up If Buhari Stops Killings – Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Father by tartar9(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2018
k

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Fulani Had Jumat Service In Large Numbers At Kara Opic Ogun State / The Bible- Its Contradictions And Inconsistencies / If You Can Do This, I Will Believe That The Supernatural Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.