Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? (3276 Views)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Euopal(m): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2018
Doctor mistakenly gives woman contraceptives instead of Vitamins jab

Just recently, we got reports about a young couple who have been finding it difficult to have a second baby; because of a doctor's mistake. 

Mum-of-one Megan Palmer; 27, visited her GP for a vitamin jab which was supposed to help improve her fertility so she could have a second baby. But instead she was given Depo-Provera – a birth control shot lasting up to three months; despite querying the packaging with the nurse.

Reports say they have been awarded £5,500 compensation; by the doctor after he wrongly injected her with a powerful contraceptive instead of vitamins. Megan, who lives in Ashingdon, Essex, said: ‘We were devastated.

Read how Pharmacist Kills Wife and 3-year old daughter

We had been trying so hard to get pregnant; and finding out that I had been given a contraceptive by the doctor made our lives really stressful.
Megan claims she asked the doctor for the vitamin B12; an injection to help her body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make new protein – to improve the chances of conceiving.

Read Full Story: [url=https://www.google.com.ng/search?ei=GNwiW_7PHYr-UvyYi6gN&q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gistmate.com.ng%2Fdoctor-mistakenly-gives-woman-contraceptive-pills-instead-of-vitamins-tablets%2F&oq=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gistmate.com.ng%2Fdoctor-mistakenly-gives-woman-contraceptive-pills-instead-of-vitamins-tablets%2F&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.8117.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.LPL07Uld7Og]https://gistmate.com.ng[/url]

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Euopal(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2018
Granddad picks up another boy thinking it was his grandson

We just got reports that a pensioner who could not recognize his grandson picked up the wrong boy from school and took him to hospital for injection.

This odd event happened in the city of Guiyang in China’s south-western Guizhou Province and caused a kidnapping scare as the boy’s parents thought he had been abducted.

CCTV footage from the nursery school showed six-year-old Hongrui’s grandfather showing up; speaking to a teacher and then leaving the premises holding the other boy’s hand.

It was narrated that when the other boy’s parents arrived to fetch their son, he was nowhere to be found.

The mum of Hongyu, the boy accidentally taken, narrated to Daily Mail; ‘we arrived 5:13pm and asked the teachers where our kid was. They said his grandad had picked him up.’

‘I said: “What grandad? His grandfather is in Qianxi [county]!” ‘I called my in-laws and asked whether they had come to Guiyang. They said no.’

Read Full Story: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/granddad-picks-up-another-boy/

Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Bluezy13(m): 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hehehe...

Grandpa sent to pick grandson from school.
The grandpa forgot what his grandson's face really looks like, so he grabs another boys arm and walk away cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Vicben(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bad news
Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:14pm On Jun 14, 2018
I would forgive him
Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by alhassanyusuf29(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2018
I'll just buy another wife and use the initial one for just sexual satisfaction grin cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Nobody: 1:21am On Jun 15, 2018
Call Naija SARS on him, shikena. sad grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Kobicove(m): 6:37am On Jun 15, 2018
This is a very rare error cos normally the doctor prescribes the medication, he does not usually dispense it undecided
Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by bla4(m): 7:30am On Jun 15, 2018
Maybe d pikin fine pass him grand pikin cheesy wink[size=8pt][/size]
Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Sparkle777(f): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2018
Don't they all look alike??
Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Euopal(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2018
In this section we strive to get you the newspaper headlines making waves today. Read to get aware of what is happening in Nigeria and the world at large. Today, we have selected the top 20 headlines across the world headlines. Stay with us daily as we explore daily issues.

Top 20 Newspaper Headlines today

Visit to read details in full: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/top-20-newspaper-headlines-today-june-15-2018/

Ekiti chief angry with Governor over unpaid salary arrears Ekiti chief angry with Governor over unpaid salary arrears –Punch Newspaper
Doctor Mistakenly gives Woman Contraceptives instead of Vitamins Jab- Gist Newspaper
Saraki, govs, Acf, Sultan congratulate Muslims, seek prayers for peace-The Punch Newspaper
Convention: APC releases guidelines for appeals, panel begins sitting-The Punch Newspaper
Eid-El Fitir: Tricycle, motorcycle, fireworks banned in Plateau-Daily Post Newspaper
How Pharmacist Kills Wife & 3-yr Old Daughter; Commits Suicide Afterwards- Gist Newspaper
USA 1994 changed the state of Nigerian football Al Jazeera News
Brazil pledges to support Nigeria’s agricultural development-The Sun Newspaper, Nigeria
APC must take opportunity of confusion in PDP — Vanguard Newspaper
World Cup Fixtures: Dates, kick-off times and stadiums- Russia 2018- Gist Newspaper

Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Euopal(m): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Man with World's Largest Penis Says it has ruined his career

Just in- a man who claims to have the world’s biggest penis at 13.5 inches says it has ruined his acting career.

The actor, identified as Jonah Falcon, 47; said he has not landed any major Hollywood roles and says it’s all because of his massive manhood.

He further says his ‘naturally large’ penis has earned him a reputation among film directors who are put off by stories surrounding his privates.

Jonah, who lives in LA, said:‘It’s handicapped my acting because people won’t hire me. ‘It sucks – it relegates me into doing smaller parts. ‘Maybe in the UK or Germany it might help my acting career, but here in Hollywood it’s a negative.’

Read Full story: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/man-with-worlds-largest-penis-says-it-has-ruined-his-career/amp/

Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Euopal(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
#Movie: 'Game of Thrones' Spin-off Series Scrapped

The movie Game of thrones will now be only four series. One of the ‘Game Of Thrones’ spin-off series has been scrapped.

Discussing progress on the spin-offs last year, Martin said that he was thinking of the new shows more as ‘successors‘.

Game of Thrones creator George RR Martin has confirmed that one of the hotly-anticipated spin-off series of the fantasy show has been scrapped.
“We had four scripts in development when I arrived in LA last week, but by the time I left we had five,” said Martin. “We have added a fifth writer to the original four.

“Every one of the concepts under discussion is a prequel, rather than a sequel,” he added. “Some may not even be set on Westeros. Rather than ‘spinoff’ or ‘prequel’, however, I prefer the term ‘successor show’. That’s what I’ve been calling them.”

Read full story: https://www.gistmate.com.ng/movie-game-of-thrones-spin-off-series-scrapped/amp/

Re: What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? by Euopal(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
So odd. The woman may become barren from there

(1) (Reply)

She Loves Me Madly..but She Can't Date Me / Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Stretch Marks As She Flaunts ‘body’ (photos) / Man Gets Really Creative As He Asks A Girl Out On A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.