Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years (432 Views)

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W / COVID-19 Results Of Individuals At Abba Kyari’s Burial Released By FCTA / Lady Shares Her Amazing Weight Loss Journey From 330 Pounds Up To 120 Down(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years by Priscy01(f): 5:35am On Jun 15, 2018
The excited lady @_cortneydoll on Twitter shared the results of two years hard work and dedication.

She captioned;
"Today marks 2 years of my weight loss journey y’all � No short cuts, no magic pills, no easy way out. Hard work, eating healthy, consistency, and a healthy mindset is what got me here. 2 years ago VS. today. �♥️�"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/check-out-the-results-of-this-ladys-weight-loss-journey-after-two-years.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years by Benbobola(m): 5:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Beautifully achieved
Re: Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years by Dumdumfashion(f): 5:49am On Jun 15, 2018
This is really impressive. Most of us just want to lose weight the easy way. Taking pills and all but that thing no dey work o. It might work for a while but you will just go back to normal size or even worse when you stop.
Re: Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years by EzendiEgo1: 6:13am On Jun 15, 2018

Rubbish

Re: Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years by Ytea(f): 6:20am On Jun 15, 2018
Well she looks more sexy, if that's what she means by weight loss but the belly fat is still there, she just covered it with a fuller pant.
Re: Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years by CertifiedA: 6:32am On Jun 15, 2018
cool
Re: Check Out The Results Of This Lady's Weight Loss Journey After Two Years by swiz123(m): 6:50am On Jun 15, 2018
I can't seem to find the weight loss.

Or did she mean " before and after bleaching pictures "

(1) (Reply)

Loud Snoring Could Be An Early Warning Sign For Dementia And Memory Illness / Help Me Friends Tramadol Is Destroying My Life / Why You Should Have A Bottle Of Marin Spa In Your Home.also Known As Wonder Liqu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.