Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. (2764 Views)

Our New Body Model In The Works, Nothing To Fear About AI -Not For the Religious / The Religious Leader Who Convinced 909 People To Commit Suicide(photos, VIDEO) / A Case Against Nabeel Qureshi. The Stupidity Of The Religious. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 6:56am On Jun 15, 2018
Perhaps the greatest scheme ever pulled by the devil is religion. The strategy was perfect- Hide the Truth in plain view, surrounding it with lies.

The truth is the major religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam share the same origin. Why? Because the source is the truth, it was only perverted.

Please before I proceed I must crave your indulgence, I must beg for your patience and I plead with you beforehand, try not to find this offensive against your belief or unbelief. Rather only let it probe your curiousity to ask, What if this is in fact TheTruth? Now let's proceed.

First we must all come to certain truths to give us some measure of unlearning and relearning. You will be surprised how much lies and misinformations fills the air.

1. There is a God and there is a devil. (Call it good and evil if you wish)
2. The Torah (Judaism), the Bible (Christianity) and the Quran (Islam) all share the same origin.
3. The order of establishment of the 3 religions started with Judaism, then Christianity, then Islam. Judaism came first and Islam came last.
4. The forbidden fruit is not an apple. There was no mention of apple. Children Story books miseducated us.

Now, these 4 basic truths are essential foundations for the furtherance of this discourse. I know I lost the Atheists at point number 1 but if you will, please continue. Point number 4 might seem basic or irrelevant to you but in fact proves there have been some misinformations, so there's need for a lot of unveiling and revealing of Truths that have been smeared and covered in plain view by lies.
When they called Satan the father of deception, it wasn't a title. it is his nature and identity.

Let me reiterate at this point, please the intent of this discourse is not to start an argumemt but to open a curious space in our minds, to open our eyes (if it was shut)

The stories of the Creation of earth as presented by these 3 religions share some similarities. In fact I believe Judaism and Christianity share the exact same story. Islam however made some alterations.
Also the story of the Father of Faith, Abraham or Ibrahim as contained in all 3 accounts of the Holy books also share some similarities, with the Islam making some alterations yet again.

The Torah was the Truth. Yes, emphasis on "was" (past tense). Judaism has the original documentation of God's interactions with mankind as presented to Moses (arguably the greatest man to ever live besides Jesus Christ). It was the Manual of Humanity. In the Torah was the original description, history and instructions of Man's existemce and purpose on earth and his destination after death.

The Torah explains with details the Creation and Fall of Man from the Presence of God (Eden) due to Sin. It details man's struggle as he toiled and suffered in the absemce of God, includimg occasional Grace from God so he would not perish and self-destruct. it also contains The Promise of His Redemption through a Coming Messiah (Christ) by prophecies. A Messiah they are still waiting on. Isaiah 9:6

The Bible contains the Torah with some exceptions and progressed where the Torah stopped. Christianity emanated when the Jews who practised Judaism failed to accept Jesus Christ as their Promised Messiah. This was also in fact prophesied in the Torah because they would not recognise Him because he didn't have the appearance of their preconceived imagery. To make matters worse, they eventually crucified and kill their Messiah. This too was all to fulfill their prophecy. Isaiah 53.

The Quran originated about 700 years after Christianity. It shared similarities wity the Torah and the Bible but made some alterations. Where the Torah and Bible agree on Isaac being the Covenat Child, Islam disgrees, presenting his elder brother Ishmael as the Covenanr Child. This little alteration would create a great gulf in the whole message. Along with other alterations it would eventually place it in complete opposition with the message of both the Torah and the Bible.

An indepth study of all three doctrines and their prophecies makes it clear that the Bible is the Destination of the Torah. While the Quran is a different message.

Now you might start to wonder, if it's this clear and simple how come they haven't figured it out?
It's not that they haven't figured it out, it's just that they choose not to believe, yet again as prophesied.
That is the mystery of the Power of God.

Every other religion Paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc all originated from lack of knowledge of the original truth as man turned farther and further away from his Creator.

The Message:
The message of the Truth is man's original personal relationship and daily communion with God, His Creator.
His fall from this grace and relationship due to sin caused by the deception of satan. His struggle in the absence of direction and communion from God. His search and hope for what he lost, to possess it once again.
And ultimately His Salvation from sin, deliverance from satan's bondages and Reunion into Communion with his Creator once again for personal direction, instruction and worship through the Holyspirit for Victory over Sin and Destruction given freely by the Blood of Jesus Christ, God the Son, that was shed on the cross of calvary which is the purest sacrifice able to overcome the judgement of man for his sins.

I did not make this up, everything I wrote here was by revelations from a personal relationship and communication between I and my Creator. You have the privilege too. It is how God created you. You are created in His image, like God. Limitless, Spiritual and Blessed. You're a spirit with a soul living inside a body. But unfortinately you have been paying attention to your body and soul for too long and neglected the real you, your spirit. You only need to come into this knowledge.
That is what Jesus came to die for. That you and I may Live again because satan got us boxed and trapped already. We were hopeless. There was no other way for us to overcome our self destruction had God Himself not come to Die in the human form of Jesus Christ. This he did to teach us the key for access into our salvation and His Kingdom- Humility.

John.3.16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Seek to have knowledge of Jesus Christ today and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. if you knew or had a glimpse of what you're missing, you won't wait till tomorrow.
You have only to lose your sins. The sins you love and the sins you hate. It might seem impossible to you now but thats the job of the Holyspirit indwelling in you. You have no longer to fear and doubt. Just Believe and have Faith.

Peace and Grace be unto us all in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by tobechi74: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2018
religion is like crutches, a means of support to attain spiritual level. a man who has learnt to walk without crutches discard the crutches. not mocking those who haven't learnt

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2018
pressplay411:
Perhaps the greatest scheme ever pulled by the devil is religion. The strategy was perfect- Hide the Truth in plain view surrounded by lies.

The truth is the major religions Judaism, Christianity and Islam share the same origin. Why? Because the source is the truth, it was only perverted.
(To be continued)

Pls do continue.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 9:04am On Jun 15, 2018
tobechi74:
religion is like crutches, a means of support to
attain spiritual level. a man who has learnt to walk
without crutches discard the crutches. not mocking
those who haven't learnt

Pls try to follow this thread as I hope to finish the writing today. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 10:49am On Jun 15, 2018
The truth is the so-called cursed sons of Canaan are in fact the lost 12 tribes of Israel. The real Hebrew Israelites were infact canaanites. The Jebusites built and inhabited Jebusalem (it used to be called ‘Jebus’ then ‘Salem’). This is were Melchizedek, King of Righteousness and King of Peace ruled from. And their God was the Most High. Hence, the patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel all worshiped the ‘Most High’. The ‘Son of Man’ will come through this ancient Jebusite order i.e. the order of Melchizedek.
The name Jesus comes from the word Jebus, father of the Jebusites.

pressplay411:
Perhaps the greatest scheme ever pulled by the devil is religion. The strategy was perfect- Hide the Truth in plain view surrounded by lies.

(To be continued)
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 11:06pm On Jun 15, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Pls do continue.

It's ready now.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by LePrezident(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:
The truth is the so-called cursed sons of Canaan are in fact the lost 12 tribes of Israel. The real Hebrew Israelites were infact canaanites. The Jebusites built and inhabited Jebusalem (it used to be called ‘Jebus’ then ‘Salem’). This is were Melchizedek, King of Righteousness and King of Peace ruled from. And their God was the Most High. Hence, the patriarchs (Abraham, Isaac and Jacob/Israel all worshiped the ‘Most High’. The ‘Son of Man’ will come through this ancient Jebusite order i.e. the order of Melchizedek.
The name Jesus comes from the word Jebus, father of the Jebusites.

Now this is confusing.. Are you not rather turning things?

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2018
LePrezident:

The bible is in fact very confusing until we receive understanding.by the author, the Holyspirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2018
tobechi74:
religion is like crutches, a means of support to
attain spiritual level. a man who has learnt to walk
without crutches discard the crutches. not mocking
those who haven't learnt

It's ready now, pls read with an open mind. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 2:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
The bible teaches that all the nations of the world conspired to hide the true children of El..Israel.

I agree that it is only the Holy Spirit that can reveal the truth.

The devil has got us worshipping a false deity. In the OT of the bible God is Satan. That is Yahweh, Jehova, etc who is infact one of the Elohim (sons of El/angels of El.

El aka El Elyon (God Most High) or El Shaddai (God Almoghty) is the true deity of the ancient canaanites/Israelites. The Most High created Heaven and Earth and Man. The Elohim (fallen angels created mankind. The Elohim led by Satan, created ‘the World’ i.e. current system of things or the matrix.

The Most High said we should not conform to ‘the World’ but be transformed by the renewal of your spirit (This is what it means to be born again)
LePrezident:

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2018
Indeed you are in fellowship with God. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.

When I see a brother whose mind is stayed on God, I will know. Remain in Him as he remaineth in you

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
pressplay411, may our LORD fills you more and more as you abide in Him. Amen!
Bro Jiggaz, junia, ScienceWatch and all lovers of Jesus you are called

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
Hope this is what your Jesus looks like else you've truly been deceived....
bloodofthelamb:

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by bloodofthelamb(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:
Hope this is what your Jesus looks like else you've truly been deceived....

It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2018
I am not a Christian basher o. My mission is to challenge Christians to question their religion.

So do you know who the man of sin is? Do you know why Elohim, El Shaddai, IsraEl, Ezekiel, Elijah, all have 'El' in them? Do you know the link btw Christ, Jesus, and the order of Melchizedek?

Which God did Melchizedek represent? Do you know why the bible says "for God so loved the world" but also says Do not conform to this world? How can God be jealous? How can God condone slavery, wars and death? because we don't truly know God...

The good news of the gospel is that Christ died a spiritual death to atone for our sins so regardless of the deception we are saved. It is well indeed!
bloodofthelamb:

It is well with you.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2018
pressplay411:

Pls try to follow this thread as I hope to finish the writing today. Thanks.
Apologies All God lovers. Please finish off God-Hater Godson34'.
All world religions must come and read the ground-breaking topic on Niaraland written by Butterflyleo. It is aptly tittled - THE MENTAL DISORDER CALLED ATHEISM. Kindly check the link below;
https://www.nairaland.com/4538134/mental-disorder-called-atheism-must#68104813

The ground-breaking topic on the horrific consequences of atheism is also the catalyst for a remarkable and rapid increase of conversions to Christianity from Muslims and Jews alike. Across the globe, the largest Olympic stadiums are consistently filled to the brim with people celebrating the true Messiah. The joy on the faces of those worshipers is in stark contrast to atheists sullen faces at their satanic meetings to destroy and mock all that is holy and revered by humanity.

Evidence proves that Psychiatry and psychology have no honest solution, so they drug patients for life. Yet the most effective solution is very quick, simple and free.
I wont give away the secret here. these atheists deserve their suffering which is of their own making.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Reporting for duty brother.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2018
I'm sick of any on religious group claiming their own religion is the correct one and all others are incorrect. They are all incorrect!!!
Why can't Christians accept that their own may be incorrect? You lot can't even defend the scriptures properly because you don't even over stand the scripture. God has really sent a strong delusion that has deceived you all.

Christianity is the white man version of the truth!! Don't trust the white man o.

pressplay411:
Perhaps the greatest scheme ever pulled by the devil is religion. The strategy was perfect- Hide the Truth in plain view, surrounding it with lies.

Please before I proceed I must crave your indulgence, I must beg for your patience and I plead with you beforehand, try not to find this offensive against your belief or unbelief. Rather only let it probe your curiousity to ask, What if this is in fact TheTruth? Now let's proceed.

First we must all come to certain truths to give us some measure of unlearning and relearning. You will be surprised how much lies and misinformations fills the air.

1. There is a God and there is a devil. (Call it good and evil if you wish)
2. The Torah (Judaism), the Bible (Christianity) and the Quran (Islam) all share the same origin.
3. The order of establishment of the 3 religions started with Judaism, then Christianity, then Islam. Judaism came first and Islam came last.
4. The forbidden fruit is not an apple. There was no mention of apple. Children Story books miseducated us.

Now, these 4 basic truths are essential foundations for the furtherance of this discourse. I know I lost the Atheists at point number 1 but if you will, please continue. Point number 4 might seem basic or irrelevant to you but in fact proves there have been some misinformations, so there's need for a lot of unveiling and revealing of Truths that have been smeared and covered in plain view by lies.
When they called Satan the father of deception, it wasn't a title. it is his nature and identity.

Let me reiterate at this point, please the intent of this discourse is not to start an argumemt but to open a curious space in our minds, to open our eyes (if it was shut)

The stories of the Creation of earth as presented by these 3 religions share some similarities. In fact I believe Judaism and Christianity share the exact same story. Islam however made some alterations.
Also the story of the Father of Faith, Abraham or Ibrahim as contained in all 3 accounts of the Holy books also share some similarities, with the Islam making some alterations yet again.

The Torah was the Truth. Yes, emphasis on "was" (past tense). Judaism has the original documentation of God's interactions with mankind as presented to Moses (arguably the greatest man to ever live besides Jesus Christ). It was the Manual of Humanity. In the Torah was the original description, history and instructions of Man's existemce and purpose on earth and his destination after death.

The Torah explains with details the Creation and Fall of Man from the Presence of God (Eden) due to Sin. It details man's struggle as he toiled and suffered in the absemce of God, includimg occasional Grace from God so he would not perish and self-destruct. it also contains The Promise of His Redemption through a Coming Messiah (Christ) by prophecies. A Messiah they are still waiting on. Isaiah 9:6

The Bible contains the Torah with some exceptions and progressed where the Torah stopped. Christianity emanated when the Jews who practised Judaism failed to accept Jesus Christ as their Promised Messiah. This was also in fact prophesied in the Torah because they would not recognise Him because he didn't have the appearance of their preconceived imagery. To make matters worse, they eventually crucified and kill their Messiah. This too was all to fulfill their prophecy. Isaiah 53.

The Quran originated about 700 years after Christianity. It shared similarities wity the Torah and the Bible but made some alterations. Where the Torah and Bible agree on Isaac being the Covenat Child, Islam disgrees, presenting his elder brother Ishmael as the Covenanr Child. This little alteration would create a great gulf in the whole message. Along with other alterations it would eventually place it in complete opposition with the message of both the Torah and the Bible.

An indepth study of all three doctrines and their prophecies makes it clear that the Bible is the Destination of the Torah. While the Quran is a different message.

Now you might start to wonder, if it's this clear and simple how come they haven't figured it out?
It's not that they haven't figured it out, it's just that they choose not to believe, yet again as prophesied.
That is the mystery of the Power of God.

Every other religion Paganism, Buddhism, Hinduism, etc all originated from lack of knowledge of the original truth as man turned farther and further away from his Creator.

The Message:
The message of the Truth is man's original personal relationship and daily communion with God, His Creator.
His fall from this grace and relationship due to sin caused by the deception of satan. His struggle in the absence of direction and communion from God. His search and hope for what he lost, to possess it once again.
And ultimately His Salvation from sin, deliverance from satan's bondages and Reunion into Communion with his Creator once again for personal direction, instruction and worship through the Holyspirit for Victory over Sin and Destruction given freely by the Blood of Jesus Christ, God the Son, that was shed on the cross of calvary which is the purest sacrifice able to overcome the judgement of man for his sins.

I did not make this up, everything I wrote here was by revelations from a personal relationship and communication between I and my Creator. You have the privilege too. It is how God created you. You are created in His image, like God. Limitless, Spiritual and Blessed. You're a spirit with a soul living inside a body. But unfortinately you have been paying attention to your body and soul for too long and neglected the real you, your spirit. You only need to come into this knowledge.
That is what Jesus came to die for. That you and I may Live again because satan got us boxed and trapped already. We were hopeless. There was no other way for us to overcome our self destruction had God Himself not come to Die in the human form of Jesus Christ. This he did to teach us the key for access into our salvation and His Kingdom- Humility.

John.3.16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Seek to have knowledge of Jesus Christ today and accept Him as your Lord and Saviour. if you knew or had a glimpse of what you're missing, you won't wait till tomorrow.
You have only to lose your sins. The sins you love and the sins you hate. It might seem impossible to you now but thats the job of the Holyspirit indwelling in you. You have no longer to fear and doubt. Just Believe and have Faith.

Peace and Grace be unto us all in Jesus name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by bloodofthelamb(m): 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Reporting for duty brother.
Welcome sir.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by ScienceWatch: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Welcome sir.
Good to hear from you mighty CHRISTIAN WARRIOR.
The SATANIC tactics of the Godson34 is that of a foot soldier of the Ant-Christ. HELL is his destiny.
Apologies once more to Pressplay411. I made an innocent mistake.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2018
Please finish me off with scripture o., not just by saying I'm anti-Christ.
You people lack wisdom...
Did Jesus ever have a government? Yet you people quote...for unto us a child is born; unto us a son is given and the government was upon his shoulder. What government? Lol

How can Jesus be the Son of Man when he's father was God. Son of Man means born of human parents both father and mother...
How can Jesus be a Son of God when the sons of God are angels? Why do Christians ignore the importance and role of Melchizedek?

Abraham gave this person a tenth., Abraham! He had no beginning and no end (described like the ancient of days). How can Christians ignore this mystery character? You people are trying to lead Israel astray. I know their poverty...and I know the blasphemy of those that say they are Jews but are not but the synagogue of Satan...

Please who is God referring to here? Dumb Christians!
ScienceWatch:
Good to hear from you mighty CHRISTIAN WARRIOR.
The SATANIC tactics of the Godson34 is that of a foot soldier of the Ant-Christ. HELL is his destiny.
Apologies once more to Pressplay411. I made an innocent mistake.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
Yall are no different from all the false pastors and anti-Christs leading the people astray. Blind leading the blind! Pretending to be born again when you don't even know what it means to be born again. Christians are fake! Who are yall fooling, God?

I see no proof of the true knowledge of the Most High here. Just a bunch of frauds!
The tribulation is at its end yet Christians haven't been raptured! You people don't even know that the man of sin has been revealed to the Elect of the Most High. You will all perish because of a lack of knowledge
GodSon34:
Did Jesus ever have a government? Yet you people quote...for unto us a child is born; unto us a son is given and the government was upon his shoulder. What government? Lol

How can Jesus be the Son of Man when he's father was God. Son of Man means born of human parents both father and mother...
How can Jesus be a Son of God when the sons of God are angels? Why do Christians ignore the importance and role of Melchizedek?

Abraham gave this person a tenth., Abraham! He had no beginning and no end (described like the ancient of days). How can Christians ignore this mystery character? You people are trying to lead Israel astray. I know their poverty...and I know the blasphemy of those that say they are Jews but are not but the synagogue of Satan...

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 5:39pm On Jun 16, 2018
Christianity has turned the world upside down. They have taught you to hate the truth and call messengers of truth anti-Christ. It's insanity! They have taught you to love the oppressors and hate the oppressed. They have taught you to love the synagogue of Satan (Israelis) and to hate the true children of Israel (Israelites). Yall are like your father the devil. He has no truth in him, just lies. So you are partakers of the iniquity.

Forgive them father for they know not what they do
GodSon34:
Yall are no different from all the false pastors and anti-Christs leading the people astray. Blind leading the blind! Pretending to be born again when you don't even know what it means to be born again. Christians are fake! Who are yall fooling, God?

I see no proof of the true knowledge of the Most High here. Just a bunch of frauds!
The tribulation is at its end yet Christians haven't been raptured! You people don't even know that the man of sin has been revealed to the Elect of the Most High. You will all perish because of a lack of knowledge

2 Likes

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2018
If you have not gone through a spiritual/mental transformation then you are being deceived! To be born again is to be transformed by the renewing of your mind so that you can prove that good and acceptable will of the Most High.
To be born again means to die to self as Christ did. This is the meaning of the Son amazing grace:
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see...
If anyone is in Christ behold your old self has passed away (died) and new self has been born (born again).
The fruits of the spirit are love, joy, longsuffering, etc.
GodSon34:
Christianity has turned the world upside down. They have taught you to hate the truth and call messengers of truth anti-Christ. It's insanity! They have taught you to love the oppressors and hate the oppressed. They have taught you to love the synagogue of Satan (Israelis) and to hate the true children of Israel (Israelites). Yall are like your father the devil. He has no truth in him, just lies. So you are partakers of the iniquity.

Forgive them father for they know not what they do

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2018
I will school you lot on the word. You lot are babies with regards scripture. No Overstanding just understanding. Typical Christian P- Empty barrels make the most noise
GodSon34:
If you have not gone through a spiritual/mental transformation then you are being deceived! To be born again is to be transformed by the renewing of your mind so that you can prove that good and acceptable will of the Most High.
To be born again means to die to self as Christ did. This is the meaning of the Son amazing grace:
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see...
If anyone is in Christ behold your old self has passed away (died) and new self has been born (born again).
The fruits of the spirit are love, joy, longsuffering, etc.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:

Good afternoon Godson. No one will finish you, I hope God truly reveals to you that you're indeed his son. Please as I stated from the start, the intent of this revelation is not to start an argument or offend. It's simply to reveal the Truth that has been smeared with lies. It is your personal choice whether or not to still believe. Thank you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2018
My bad! I just can't help myself. The subject is truth vs religion after all. So I thought I'd share the truth that has been revealed to me.
I guess all I'm trying to point out is that the deception covers all religions there are no exceptions including Christianity. I was a Christian for 30 yrs so I have a right to challenge the doctrines. Tryna get yall to see the light. Apologies for hijacking your thread. Bless!
pressplay411:

Good afternoon Godson. No one will finish you, I hope God truly reveals to you that you're indeed his son. Please as I stated from the start, the intent of this revelation is not to start an argument or offend. It's simply to reveal the Truth that has been smeared with lies. It is your personal choice whether or not to still believe. Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2018
In conclusion, my truth is:

El not God
Most High not Yahweh or Jehovah
The future King is the Messiah or Christ or annoited one not Jesus
Melchizedek (the Most High in the form of Man) came to earth not Jesus
The Most High promised a seed of woman (son of man) that will crush the serpents head
Satan who wanted to be like 'The Most High' planned to destroy the plan by corrupting the human race (Man - original creation of the Most High) by creating his own race: so the Elohim or sons of El or sons of God or fallen angels married human women to create a race of hybrids called mankind(man/angel).
Jesus comes from the name Jebus
Jebus is the name of the father of the tribe that the promised Messiah will arise from i.e. The Jebusites
It was God/Satan that lied that the canaanites should be destroyed
The canaanite tribes are the lost tribes of Israel
The Messiah is a Negro from the tribe of Jebus
Black people are hated all over the world because the Caucasians, Asians, Muslims and the nations of the world know that they are the true children of El. Racism began a long time ago

That's it from me., signing out. Bless up!

GodSon34:
My bad! I just can't help myself. The subject is truth vs religion after all. So I thought I'd share the truth that has been revealed to me.
I guess all I'm trying to point out is that the deception covers all religions there are no exceptions including Christianity. I was a Christian for 30 yrs so I have a right to challenge the doctrines. Tryna get yall to see the light. Apologies for hijacking your thread. Bless!
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by pressplay411(m): 6:32pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:

Glad you brought this up. If you mean Christianity as a religion, yes you are right. Which is why a true believer doesn't call christianity a religion but a relationship.
The revelation I got about this just this week blee my mind.

Christ never established Christianity. He simply made Disciples.
It was people at Antioch that decided to name the disciples Christians.

As innocent as this name change may seem. It has become a snare unto the church.
The true process is Born-again, then Disciple and finally Christian (Christ-like).

Christian is the final stage. And it is not our place to call ourselves Christians, that is up to the people who observe our transformation as we begin to conform to the image of Christ in nature, love, authority and power.

But unfortunately most born-agains (new converts) never pass through Discipleship, but call themselves Christians. They end up bearing little or no fruits.
Discipleship is what they teach you in foundation class. Some churches don't play close attention to this but this really is the work of the Labourers because the harvest is full.

God help us all. It's curious how little oversights create huge problems. Makes you know that satan is very brilliant at deception. But God knows his limits and has made us higher and wiser than satan once we're able to conform into His image and attain our true spirit-being.
Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GoodMuyis(m): 7:37pm On Jun 16, 2018
GodSon34:

The name Jesus [s]comes from the word Jebus, father of the Jebusites. [/s]

Yeshua (ישוע‬, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ‬ – yēšūă‘ in Hebrew) was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ‬ ("Yehoshua" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. The name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus

The order of Melchizedek mean after the manner of OR Same way as (KJV English at work)

That is to Say, Both Jesus Christ and Melchizedek are not under Aaronic or Levitic Priesthood. The writer of Hebrew was using Melchizedek as example to convince the Hebrews that YES Jesus can be High Priest even though he was not a Levite by tribe, considering the fact that Melchizedek had being a Priest of the Most High God even before the ordination of Aaronic/Levitic Priesthood. The Jews had Always believe that only a Levite can become a High Priest

Shalom

1 Like

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by GodSon34(m): 7:43pm On Jun 16, 2018
Let’s agree to disagree. Jebus is the link between the Messiah or Christ and Melchizedek. How do Christans link Jesus to the order of Melchizedek?
GoodMuyis:

Re: The Truth Vs The Religious Deception. by jiggaz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 16, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Alright bro... Just saw this now.. Will read later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eyes Have Not Seen And Ears Have Not Heard / How Well Do U Know Your Bible? / Vision Of Hail Storm Coming Upon Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.